Writing home;; Open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Writing home;; Open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Writing home;; Open

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Writing home;; Open Empty Writing home;; Open

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:31 pm

[[OOC: Again, younger students preferred (as in below 5th year) but I don't mind TOO much.]]

Ben walked up to the Owley to deliver a letter home to his parents. He had promised to write to them every week originally but it was turning into once a month now he was getting busier with school. As he reached the top of the stairs he saw a couple of other people in the Owlery, though it didn't surprise him. He went to find a school Owl as he hadn't got his own yet. He wanted one really badly though.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Writing home;; Open Empty Re: Writing home;; Open

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Daniel was in the owlery already upstairs kneeling down on the ground with his piece of paper in his hand under a book trying to finish off his letter to his mother and father.

Dear Mum & Dad

How are you, is everything okay there? Do you miss me yet i know i do and i am so sorry for the late reply i've been busy with my new girlfriend Izzie and exams --

He paused as he heard footsteps downstairs and stop to look who it was only finding a young boy who looked like he just started the school. Daniel remembered his first time here at Hogwarts and how it felt being the new kids, having no idea where your going, not really knowing many people just scared and shy so he got up from the ground and knew this how this boy might feel right now so he walked down the stairs and leaned against the wall. "Hello" he said cheerily trying to make him feel welcome using his how-i-like-to-be-treated guide to try be polite to the new boy -- he was wearing a red plaid shirt and dark blue jeans

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Ben looked around the Owlery. He saw a large group of owls who he guessed belonged to the school, so walked towards them. On the way he saw another boy writing to his parents, who spoke to him. Ben turned around to see who it was. "Hi, I'm Ben." he told the boy, smiling. The other boy seemed genuinly nice. Ben could tell he was a Gryffindor and that he was a few years older than him, but he didn't know exactly. He was a second year though, so most people around here were older than him. "Nice to meet you." Ben added, trying not to sound too cheesy.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Daniel chuckled, even for a young boy as him he was cute. "Oh nice to meet you too Ben. My name is Daniel" he smiled back taking a few step toward him and shook out a hand out in front of him with one of his arm folded and tucked under his armpit. "Are you new to the school" he asked him in a cheerily but gentle tone waiting for him to answer his question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Ben laughed along with the older boy and shook hands with the boy. "Cool. I'm not that new, I'm a second year." he answered Daniel. He supposed he couldn't be considered a bit new as he hadn't been here too long, but he wasn't a first year anymore, he knew his way around and such.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Daniel shook his hand firmly and tightly like a man but not too tight that it had broken his hand then let go of his hands and smiled warmly at him. "Awesome dude, I am a fourth year just moved from the Durmstrang. Trust me it awesome here when the exams are over, there are loads of things you can do here like qudditch, you like qudditch right" he asked folding his arms now and looking at the boy with a cheerful expression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Ben dropped Daniel's hand and returned his smile. "Yeah, I hope so. I hate the exams as everyone wastes so much time studying." he told Daniel, trying to think of all the things he could do. "Yeah, I love Quidditch! Ben said with glee. He'd been a supporter all his life and couldn't wait to play it more. He was desperate to get on his house team. "I couldn't try out for the house team this year as I was in the Hospital Wing, but I'm going to try out next year." he finished, smiling. He tended to go on for a bit about Quidditch, but he couldn't help it, he talked a lot, especially if it was something he really enjoyed, or hated for that matter.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Yeah, I hope so. I hate the exams as everyone wastes so much time studying. The boy had pointed out he truth and returned his smile. "Oh yeah. The exams are killing me, i don't even know why we need it" he rolled his eyes and then let a small misty laugh escape his lips.

Yeah, i love qudditch!.
Daniel watch the boy say that with glee, he could tell he was a supporter for almost most of his life. "Aw really, that suck maybe next year. I'll teach you some trick that i know up my sleeves maybe after the exams maybe. You'll be kick *** later" he smiled returned another smile back at him throwing a few punches in the air to humor him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Ben nodded, trying to think of why they needed exams. "I never do particularly good in my exams, no matter how much I study." he replied, knowing that exams were useless for him anyway. He would pass, just, but not do amazingly well. He had a feeling he would fail this year though, as he'd given up on work.

"Quidditch is a much better use of my time than studying." Ben told Daniel, as he wanted to become really good. "That would be awesome, I'd be a kick*** player." he said, happily. Ben really wanted some coaching so he could make the team. He laughed as Daniel threw a couple of punches. He was a nice guy.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:57 pm

I never do particularly good in my exams, no matter how much I study. Daniel laughed and shook his head at him crossing his arms. "Don't worry, you'll do good just do your best and try not to study too hard otherwise you'd forget it all" he replied, trying to advise him on how to do well on the exams and at least give him a feeling of hope for the exams that were coming up.

Qudditch is a much better use of my time then studying. The young boy told him, in his eyes he could tell he really wanted to become really good at the sport and be eager. That would be awesome, I'd be a kickass player. Daniel laughed and started feeling excited about coaching this boy later on in the holidays or whenever they had free time. "Yeah I know it a better use of my time as well beside hanging out with my loved one and friends. Don't worry you'll be good there will be no way they will not let you in" he said, happily and cheerily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top