Writing to a Non-existant Home ((Joseph, Open))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Writing to a Non-existant Home ((Joseph, Open)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Writing to a Non-existant Home ((Joseph, Open))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Writing to a Non-existant Home ((Joseph, Open)) Empty Writing to a Non-existant Home ((Joseph, Open))

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Ruby sat down on a couch, sighing as she looked at the blank piece of paper on her lap. She grimaced when she thought of her step-mother reading the letter over her father's shoulder. What could she write to a family who honestly didn't care?
She chewed her pen as she looked at the fire, thinking of something to write. She hated writing home but her father wanted to know what she was doing, which was a surprise. So far nothing particularly interesting had come to mind.
Ruby looked back down at her paper, and began to write:

Hi dad,

Nothing's happening here. Everything's pretty quiet. Classes are good, nothing we haven't covered in America. OWLs are this year, in case you've forgotten.

How's Serena and the baby? I heard they were doing well. Which made me cry. I would be very grateful if you would poison her food for me. I'm honestly overjoyed to hear the baby's a girl. Lucky me, I get a baby sister.

I have to go to sleep now so I'm afraid I can't write more. Say I hate you Hi to Serena for me.

Your daughter,
Ruby

It wasn't enough, she knew, but she doubted he would care anyway. What she really wanted to do now was blow off some steam. She wanted to have fun. Like she used to do with her friends in America. She looked out of the window, remembering the good times they had in Florida.
Ruby heard someone come in and turned around.

Last edited by Ruby Donagher on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Writing to a Non-existant Home ((Joseph, Open)) Empty Re: Writing to a Non-existant Home ((Joseph, Open))

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Joseph walked trough study room, holding five big books in his hands. They were all about magic, actually. Mostly they concisted of Forbidden things. He was wearing a hat, like always and ignoring the fact, that it was impolite, he just sat down on one chair and laying books on the table, he looked at girl, who was writing something. "Hello," she said quietly. Now, as they were sitting behind the same table, Joseph would use a little talk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Writing to a Non-existant Home ((Joseph, Open)) Empty Re: Writing to a Non-existant Home ((Joseph, Open))

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Ruby smiled as she saw an unfamiliar Slytherin walk in. 'Hello back to you.' She grinned and looked at the books he was carrying. 'What's that? Are you reading naughty books?' She said teasingly. In reality, she was interested to know what they had in them herself. For some reason, Ruby had an unhealthy interest in all things concering Dark magic.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Joseph smirked and drawing books closer to him, he just stared at her:"These books are not for such a little girls like you, sorry," he said in a proud voice. He was a Junior death eater, so he HAD to read such books. Joseph looked up at girls face, on his face grin:"So... Who are you writing to?" he asked, changing the subject.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Ruby scowled at what he said. She didn't appreciate being called young. Perhaps it was time to alter her appearence slightly?

When he asked her the question, Ruby smirked and said 'What I'm writing is not for such old men as you. Sorry.'

She grinned and stuck her tongue out, before folding her letter up and putting it into a plain white envelope. She didn't have an owl, so she would have to use one of the school ones, which were incredibly slow and stupid. Ruby sighed at the thought of one of those ugly brown things carrying her letter.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Joseph lauged at her, turning head away.
"Man, if you're trying to act like a Slytherin, than you must try harder," he said in a laughter. Soon he stoped and looking at her, he offered his hand:"By the way, I'm Joseph," he introduced himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Ruby scowled fiercely at him. Why would she want to act like a Slytherin? They were annoying and evil and........very good at the Dark arts.

She shook his hand and smiled charmingly. 'I'm Ruby. Nice meeting you Jo.' She waited to see what he would say at her abbreviation of his name, wondering if she would get away with it.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Joseph grinned at her, showing his white teeth.
"And you're good at nicknames," he said, letting her arm go. He didn't even care about the nicknames people give to him. If Jo, then Jo. Those two little letters don't kill him.
"And you are Ru, I presume?" he asked, trumming with his fingers on the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Ruby shrugged and smiled. 'Ruby, Rube, Ru. They're all the same. Just don't call me Jezebel.' She said, looking at him seriously. A second later she threw her head back and laughed. Ruby could never stay serious for too long.
'So.... what are you doing with those books? How did you even manage to get them in school?'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Joseph grinned wryly:"Okay, Jezebel," he smirked even when she asked this question. "Well aren't we curious, huh?" he started laughing again, this time he sounded more cold than on the first place.
"Sorry, it's not your business," he said, looking with his light gray eyes at Ro.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top