The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 6 Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:30 pm

Brant smiled and brought her hand up to his lips where he kissed it gently. He inside hoped and prayed things would progress betwen them but would not rush it he wondered if thats what and why it went wrong. He watched the film relaxing as he held her close but not once did he ever thing anything bad he just thought about how she felt being close to him.

"So how about tomorrow eveining." he sugested to her. " I could come to your home and pick you up, this time I'll bring flowers?" he asked moving to look at her over her shoulder before looking back to the screen he had to chuckle as it was the point in the movie whgere the two main charactures kissed realizing there love for each other.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 6 Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:09 pm

When Brant kissed her hand gently then her cheeks did turn a little bit a pink. She smiled at him. Chcola didn't mind being so close to him at all. She actually liked it. She really wasn't yet used to be so close to someone but she soon will.

She smiled when she asked if they could do it tomorrow. "Sure tomorrow sounds good to me," she said with a small smile. "Oh yeah. Sure you can do it. I won't mind it. Flowers sounds nice," she said with a smile on her face. She actually liked flowers and she mostly did like roses for some reason, she always has liked them most. She looked at the screen about same time too, she saw that kiss too. She did even chuckle on it.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Brant now smiled wondering which flowers he should get but traditinal roses came to his mind and he knew just where to get them from. Soon the movie ended but he didn't want to move he was comfortable right where he was. "You comfortable Chocola?" he asked his hand moving gently back and forth on her arm. He could not help the contented sigh that left him and the smile that was on his face he felt as if all things to this moment were finally in place.

"Whats your favorate flowers?" he asked softly wanting to know " I have to admit, I think Roses, there delecate and beautiful, like you are to me." he chuckled as he finished " sorry Chocola, that sounded way better in my head."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:22 am

Chocola really did feel morw and more comfortable around him awhile move was going on. When move ended she looked back at Brant again. "Yes i'm comfortable," she said with a smile on her face. She really was happy to be here with him right now.

"My favorite flower is rose," she told to him. It really was. She looked with serious face on her but soon after that she had to smile. "It's okay. I get what you meant, I guess. So thanks," she said with a smile. She wondered now if he would get to her now roses or not tomorrow. "Wait is your favorite flower?" She had to ask it.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:16 am

Bran relaxed when she lant back against him and said she was comfortable. He felt his whole body relax for the first time as he smiled at her saying her favorate flower was the rose, but he as taken back when she asked his. He thought for amoment then spoke softly " Violet, it has to be the Violet, its ment to mean Faithfulness." He said looking at her over her shoulder.

As he looked at her he spoke again " I will always be faithful to you" He told her as he now could not help but gently kiss her cheek as he held her close part of him felt complete relaxed and at ease with her in his arms.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Chocola smiled and nodded her head. She thought that Violet is nice flower too but she still likes Rose more. She smiled when Brant told that he will be Faithful to her. It was good to know it.

"Oh I see. I'm sure I'll be Faithful one too," she said with a small smile. Her cheeks did turn a little bit red when he kissed her cheek gently. Just because it was quite sudden and also because she isn't used with the kisses yet that much. Also many other reasons probably there. Her smile didn't disappear still. She did actually like it, what there to dislike about it if it's from person who she loves actually.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top