The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 4 Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Brant opened his cupboard doors and looked inside " I have black tea, green tea and white tea" he said " my favorite is Darjeeling, but I have earl gray, or Kaihua Longding its a Chinese green tea its produced in Sichuan Province" he said taking it down in a red and gold box he placed it on the counter as the kettle boiled along with two cups.

When she mentioned the photo his eyes went wide and he could feel his cheeks warm and turn pink. " um...yeah" He said walking over with his tea set.

Placing it down he pored the tea and handed her the handless cup with both of his hands.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 4 Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Chocola listened what Brant now said about teas. "I'll take em... green tea probably," she said there with a smile. She liked a green teas actually. She did drink them or the hot chocolate actually.

Cho saw his cheeks now but she didn't regret what she said since what she said was truth. Probably if she brings him to her home then he will see more than picture of her when she was baby. That's why she or her sister never bring boys home. Once sister did bring and it was very emberessing there at the end for her sister.

Chocola then did take that cup from Brant but probably when she did their hands did meet and she did blush a little. She wasn't sure why she did yet exactly. She is still figuring out her feelings for this man in front of her.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:05 am

Brant paused feeling her hands on his it was like time its self had stopped as he looked at her. He could feel his mouth go dry and his heart racing his forefinger brushed the back of her hand gently.

He let go reluctantly of her hands and picked up his own cup and sat down facing her. He found himself thinking thoughts of living inside permanently. Then he heard her ask how long he'd live alone.

"um, to answer your question,...I guess since leaving school, I traveled around finding potions, so lost contact with my family, until recently when I was offered the job with the lupins, turned out my cousin worked for them as well. Before I was sleeping in a tent, mostly because I...I didn't like houses since thats all I used out in the field... never saw the need for anything permanent, until now. " He paused and sipped his tea.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Chocola's heart beat was faster than usually when she did touch his hands but she wasn't yet surw what it was. Even if she was already 25 years old she still didn't know exactly what that feeling meant. She never had anything more than friendship with boys.

She looked at Brant and listened what he said now to her. She wished that she should have moved into her own apartment too to live if she had one. Living with parents and siblings wasn't so much fun anymore at all.

"Oh I see," she said there now. "Anyways so you like traveling because of your work, right?" She asked now. She just was cudious about it now suddenly for some reason. She herself liked traveling and a lot.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 pm

He listened to her as she spoke to him he gave a sigh and nodded " at first , yes but they all showed me that being inside and in a home with people that cared about me was ten times better." he paused and chuckled " I'd have panic attacks being inside but my cousin and the lupins showed me how to control them so I could be inside all the time."he told her as he sat back on the couch.

" I pushed every one away when I was younger, Guess I didn't want to know people because I was... hurt you could say, in Hogwarts by a girl I thought I cared about, so I stayed away from people I guess so not to feel that pain again." He told her as he sipped his tea again feeling like he could tell her anything and be comfortable with it. He wanted to be able to hold her against him as they sat on the couch but knew she was still nervous around him. Besides he had promised himself he would go slow with Cecilie as he really felt she was the one for him, special in more ways th at he could think about.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:25 am

Chocola looked at him and listened what he said now there. "Oh I see," she said. "Yeah being around family is better than being alone for sure," she said there now. She still loved her family efen if they did fight all the time. Mostly she and mother.

Cho knews lots of about shuting people out. "I did it too after graduating. Awhile traveling I didn't talk with any of my old friends. No one really never knew where I was or whag I did exactly. Not even my own family. Maybe that's why my mother is so pissed and so pain in the ass with me now," she said there and sighed. She could tell to him everything about heself too. She did take a zip from her tea now too.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:57 pm

Brant smiled and shook his head "Its not about being around family, its about being around the ones you... love, and care about, you can have family that you don't care about, Look at my co worker Cassidy she...she was raised by a father who didn't care about he was her family yet he didn't care, now Steven her husband isn't family yet he cares about her, he cared so much that he married her and they have children now." he paused sipping his tea.

"No, I see it as being with the one you love, the one you care so much for you'd not see them hurt in any way and would lay down your life for." He looked into her eyes as he said his last word after a moment he realized he was staring and looked down into his cup knowing he was blushing, yet hoping she would understand.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:15 am

Chocola listened what Brant said. That all did make sense actually to her now. She really haven't thought about it luke thst ever. So now she will. "That makes sense actually. Probably yeah that's why she is doing that all to me. She wants me to have better life and so on," she said there now with a weak amile.

When she heard hia next words and saw him even blush she did amile there. Seeing him blush some how made her happy. She even saw him starring at her for awhile but she did underatood why he had done it basically. "Also this makes sense yeah. If you love someone then you care about that person. Yeah I would even die for them if needes but I really that won't happen in near future," she said there now and smiled. She did zip her tea there too and lookes at Brant. You could tell that she stared at him too but she soon lowered her head. She did blush a little bit too probably. She really liked or even loves him but she couldn't admit it yet. She just couldn't do it yet. She barely knew him yet.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:15 am

Once the tea was done Brant cleared away all the cups to the kitchen. He moved back to sit facing her he wanted to sit next to her but being a gentleman he knew better, he in his heart wanted to hold her close and make her smile, make her feel loved as she should feel and not put down as she was by her mother.

He smiled hearing her say she would die for the one she loved but not yet. "Thats good, the loving part not the dying bit " He said softly "I'd no know what to do with my self if you did." he told her his eyes looked into hers. " um..what would you like to do now?" he asked " I have books or I could put on a movie, your choice." all he wanted was for her to lay with him on the couch and watch a movie with him, for them both to relax.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:03 am

Chocola sat quietly there awhile Brant went to kitchen to but cups away. He soon came back. Cho had just crossed her legs awhile he was away.

She heard her to speak and smiled. She did get that Brant didn't wanna her die so she might meant something for him but sge couldn't figure out what yet. "I don't know what I'll do if you die," she said and looked into his eyes too. "Let's watch a movie," she said there now. "What kind of movies you have?" She asked now there. She wasn't sure what she felt for him but she liked to spend with him for sure. She wouldn't mind sitting more close to each others. She actually wants it too but can't say it out loud or admit.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top