The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 3 Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:13 pm

Brant listened quietly as he held his cup with both hands. " Chocola , life is about questions, when was I born , who am I, who will I marry, who will I love..." He paused as he looked up at her. " its what and who we are...its human nature, but yes some questions are not meant to be answered or even asked by any one but by us alone." He raised the cup slowly to his lips and took a sip, lowering it again he spoke.

"Questions like, why do I love you so much that all I see in my dreams is you." He said to her " why is it all I think about when I'm awake is what your doing at that moment. " His voice was level and his gaze fixed on her. " How can I show you my intentions are pure and I will never hurt you as I can clearly see in your eyes you have been in your past." When he heard her say she would join him for a walk then back to his place he smiled seeing her smile to him it made her more beautiful than she already was.

"You should smile more, your beautiful when you smile." He told her finishing his drink and setting the now empty cup next to his empty plate.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 3 Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Chocola just nodded. That was true what Brant said for sure. "Yes that is true but to hear these questions like every time when I'm home and me and my mother meet, it gets annoying at the end. Every day some questions from one person, It gets annoying at the end. That's what I mean about it," she said there now. She did drink from her cup then too.

She did listen what she said next and at first she wasn't sure what to say next. "Oh, thanks," was only words what she could say now. She was just surprised when she heard his words. "To be honest I did see you in my dreams too. I also wonder what are you doing when I don't see you," she said there now with a smile. "Just don't hurt me, be nice and good with me. Don't lie to me then you can succeed," she said there now once again with a smile.

"Thanks once again," she said with a smile now. She had finished with her dinner for today too by now actually already.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Brant sat and listened as she spoke his eyes widening as she told him she too dreamed of him and thought about him. He heard her words about trusting her. He knew his job would not allow him to tell her everything.  He slowly looked up at her as he spoke again, " I would never hurt you, I....I know the pain of being hurt that way, all too well." He said his voice trailing off towards the end.

"As for the truth." He paused and lowered his head " I can tell you this, my job allows me to tell you..parts, not because I don't want to, but because I'm sworn to secrecy in it, but I will never keep a secret from you or lie to you about my feelings for you, this I can and will promise you." He slowly stood up and placed down several gold coins to pay for the meal before walking around and picking up Chocola's coat. Holding it open he smiled to her as he slid it up her arms to rest gently on her shoulders.

" I am the personal potioneer to Robert Lupin and his daughter Khaat Lupin, Minister for magic, don't get me wrong he knows magic, better than any one and I am honored to work and learn from him." He told her in a soft whisper, his cheek brushing hers gently as he moved away from her, this feeling made him smile. "I...I will answer any questions you what, to what I am allowed, but in... not so a public place." He felt his whole body want to just hold her close to him but as he moved his shoulder gave a shot of pain and he cursed softly, his right hand moving to rest on it.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:42 pm

She listened what he said now. She did get it all what Brant said there now. "Yeah and I won't hurt you like that too. I'm not that kind of person at all," she said there now with a smile.

"I totally get it. I probavly can't reveal everythinf about my work all thr time too. Some things about work needs to be secret from other people," she said there now with a smile. She totally was okay with it that he can't tell everything about his work to her. She smiled when he took his coat, she did stood up then too and he helped the coat on her. "I wouldn't lie about my feelings to you too. I won't do it ever, i coulf say even never," sge said therw now. "Oh and thanks," she said with a smile.

"Oh I see. It's totally okay if you work for them," she said there now and she sure had questions what to ask but wasn't sure if she wants to know answers for some of them. "Yeah better not here. Then were?" She basically asked at the end with a weak smile.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Brant moved his arms around her to hold her just for a moment, just to reassure himself she was there. The warmth of her body against his told him she was. Realizing he probably held her a bit too long he lat go and stepped back his cheeks holding a light pink hum to them as he looked at her and offered his hand for her to take.

"Well...we could dispense with the walk around the park and head to my apartment?" he suggested to her knowing she might have questions she needed answering. He could not help but smile as he saw the looks on the waitresses face as he moved to open the door for her.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:57 pm

Chocola didn't mind it at all when Brant did held her clkse to him for awhile. She had a little bit pink cheeks too from some reason after he did let go of her.

"Sure that sounds good to me now," she said back with a smile now. She saw these waitresses faces too. "Okay. They are jelly of me probably," she mumbled there now and walked then out of door what Brant held open for her. "Thanks," she said then witj a smile to him. She had yeah questions but wasn't sure where to start exactly now. She wasn't sure at all what to ask first. She needed to arrange her mind.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Brant smiled as she said they were probably jealous of her being with him. " I don't care about them, I only care about you." He told her as he let the door close behind them both. He reached down and slipped his hand into hers hoping she would not mind him doing that.

He walked slowly down the road away from the Cafe. Soon they reached his building and he took out his key. He liked doing things the old fashioned way with keys. Open the front door he left it open for her to show he was not going to do anything.

"Welcome to my home," he said " Such as it is" he motioned to the minimalistic look it had.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:27 pm

Chocola jusr smiled on that what he said now there. It was good that she cared about her only and not these other girls and womans. When he slipped his hand into hers then at first she was a little surprised but she didn't mind it actually. She liked it but she didn't say it out loud this time.

Cho tried to think awhile a walking how and what she shoulf ask now from Brant. When they reached to his building. When he opened the door with key, she liked doing it too actually. She was muggleborn and she did grow up in muggle world.

"It looks nice," she said there when she did look around there. She liked actually here. It wasn't noisy like her home, it was more peaceful. "So what now?" She asked there. She wasn't sure what else to ask or say.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Brant placed the keys on a small bowl that sat on a small table beside the door. " well I can make us some tea if you want the couch is there make your self at home." he said taking off his jacket to show his well defined chest under his shirt. Placing it on a hook he walked to the kitchen. " I do have cold drinks if you prefer those.

Now he could feel butterflies in his stomach he knew nothing would happen but this was the first time a woman had been in his apartment, it was his solitude, a place he went to think but with her he didn't need to, it was like her being close wiped all bad thoughts and memories from his mind. It was then he spotted the baby photo on his mantel and wondered if she would see it, he hoped not as it was a baby pic of him on a white rug.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Chocola smiled. "Tea sounds nice," she said with a smile. "What tastes you have offer for tea?" She asked then with a smile awhile she still looked around the apartment. She did look at everything. When she was near his mantel she saw something there. She went closer and saw picture where Brant was baby.

"Nice picture. It's cute actually," she said there and tried look serious awhile saying it but at the she did a smile still, at least she didn't laugh. She did really thing it was cute. She soon walked away there to sit on couch when Brant did take there time to make a tea. "So, how long you have been living alonr exactly?" She asked then now with a smike.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top