The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) Empty The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Brant had showered and shaved he slipped on his best suit, well one he'd borrowed from Marcus since he didn't own one just yet. Polishing his shoes he slipped them on and stood up he was now for the moment in his flat in Diagon alley. He brushed his fingers through his hair is was evening and he had reservations at Eli's restaurant for two. He took a deep breath in and relaxed after all it was dinner in the company of a beautiful woman.

He smiled as he picked up his keys from the stand by the door as he walked out, locked the door and continued down to the pavement. The evening was warm as he walked he could think of nothing but her , well that and the recent proclamations. He saw a florist an smiled walking in he chose a single red rose thinking it might be a bit of a cliche but that was him all round. He was old fashioned and would always treat a woman with respect. Soon he reached the restaurant and pushed open the door he looked around and smiled seeing she had not arrived yet.

"Table for one?" The maître asked and Brant shook his head.

"No, I booked a table under Crawford, table for two" he told him and was lead to the bar.

"If you wait here some one will fetch you when your table is ready, Mr Crawford" He said and left as Brant ordered a Rum and cola to drink.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:23 pm

Chocola was quite excited about date. She looked a long time at her closet and wondered what to wear. She discovered thaf she didn't had any prefect dress for date. Cho walked into her sisters room with out knocking. "Hey, sis, can you barrow one of your dresses?" She asked there now loud enough her to hear, she was listening music. Vanilla looked at her sister, removed her headphones. "For what?" Vanil asked. "Date, of course date," she said with a smile. "Keep it secret still. Mother will ask questions and lots of them," she added then there now.

After few minutes arguing her sister barrow one dress for night then if Cho will barrow her earrings for her. She agreed with it. Ahe did then wear black dress what was until her knees. She had prefect shoes to match too. Then when she was dressed ahe made make up too. Her hair she left like it was but just did brush it. She didn't like any fancu hairstyles, not her.

After she was done she took her purse and did but ther a little bit money just in case and phone then. She smiled and looked at the mirror for last time. She loooked beautiful.

After all that she walked downstairs and grapped her keys from the corridor beforw leaving the house. She had no idea when she will be back. Probably most people sleep already then.

Soon she arrived to Eli's. She looked around. One men came to her and asked if she had table for one. 'I'm supposed to meet Mr. Crawford here," she said with a smile.

The man then guided her to him. "Hey Brant," she said with a smile and took seat next to him at the bar. She did ordet one class of red vine.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:20 pm

Brant saw her in th4e mirror behind the bar and he smiled she looked perfect to him. Turning in his seat he stood to greet her. "Chocola" he said her name softly as he held out the rose to her "This is for you, you look beautiful as always." He said softly as he took her hand and kissed the back of it smiling.

He looked at her " we should head to the table" he motioned to where the man now stood. He moved to rest his hand gently between her shoulders guiding ehr to the table where he pulled out the chair for her to sit. He moved and sat to face her. " So how have you been since I last saw you?" He said his eyes never moving from hers except to look at the menu and that was fleeting.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:48 am

Chocola smiled when he offered hera rose. "Thank you," she said with a smile now there. She did still blush when he kissex back of her hand again. She of course toom the hand there too. She was now sure that she made good decision to come here.

She smiled still when she was leaded to the table now and also how she was helped to seat now. She did realize Brant is such good gentelment and it was good thing for sure. "Thank you again," she said there now with a smile again. "To be honest nothing very interesting. As usually at night when I went out I had to argue with my mother. Over silly things like I said out too long and missed family dinner and so on. And at morning I had to went to work and then after that I had to get ready for this date. Even had to barrow dress from my sister actyally," she said with a smile there now. "What about you?" She asked now. She looked at him there too. She of course looked at the menu but longer than him.

Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Brant smiled when she asked how he'd been since they last met. Closing the menu he placed it down beside the plate setting and looked at her. "Not much, work mostly, I'm charged at the moment with keeping my employers potions lab stocked and read should they need any at a moments notice." he told her with out going into too much detail.

" I don't want to bore you with work talk, tonight is a night to relax and for me to be in the company of a beautiful woman, rather than large sweaty men." he said and chuckled thinking of the others he worked and lived with when he was needed.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Chocola listened now Brant and just nodded her head. Work is important for sure and she knows it's now finally. She used to think it's not that important but now she knows better. In past few years she have learned so much.

She smiled when he called her beautiful again. She slowly gets used with it. She nodded her head once again. "Probably yeah. So about what we should talk?" she asked there now and finally but her menu down too. She basically knew what she wanted to for her dinner now there. It was good to eat outside with a good company.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Brant smiled hearing her voice again as she spoke " well we could tell each other about our selfs" he said softly and sipped his drink as he began. "Well..I'll go first, I was born in Radda in Chianti, Italy, my father is Kirk Donohue and my mother Veronica Gorloisen, my school life school life was pretty much uneventful, then when I graduated I decided the time had come to travel and find new things for myself." He told her as the waiter walked over to them both.

"yeah, I'll have Rigatoni con la Pajata, please" He said and looked to Chocola. "Please, order what you want, after all I asked you out to dinner." He could not help the smile that seemed to not want to leave his face. Hers was like that of an angel, radiant and pristine. He had wanted to say on their date but he held back still unsure if she wanted it to be a date or two friends talking and getting to know each other more.

"I take it you mother disagreed with out dinner date?" He asked "was that what you argued with her about?" He hoped she had not been hurt by her mother in any way.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:00 am

Chocola listened there what Brant said. She couldn't say much back now. She thought a little. "I was born in France actually but I already moved to England when i was Two. My father name is William Meilleure. My mother name is Vanessa Meilleure. They married when I was few months old. I have sister whose name is Vanilla and she graduated this year Hogwarts. Then I have brother Zachary, he is three years younger," she said there now. It was her family then.

She did order then a food for herself too and then that waitress left. She heard his next question.

She didn't say much at first. "Yesterday she said that I shoulf have called if I miss dinner or so. But if I do she even begans to scream at phone. She wants to have dinner all the time togethet. It's only time in day when we can talk. But mother talks about how I'm bad example for my sister. I traveled, doeant have yet husband and no kids and im already in mid rwenty. So that dinner ends with arguing. So I wanna skip all tge time. So does my siblings actually," she said there now. And sighed. "I told about it only to my sister thar I'm goinf to date today. Mother would have had lecture what I should do and so on. She would even said how I should go out. Sister will explain her everything," she added now there.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Brant smiled and chuckled at how her mother kept having a go at her for not being married with kids. He knew if she met him she would hate him. "Well then, your mother would hate me."He said and chuckled. " I'm single as well and was almost married and no kids, I do have plenty of cousins and uncles who do though."

Hearing how bad her mother went at her he sighed " seems she is single minded, wants only what she wants and thats grandkids" he took a sip of his drink before placing the glass in front of him on the table.

"Maybe you really should find your own place and I have to admit I'm glad to hear your standing up for yourself with her." he reached out and placed his hand lightly on hers.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:37 pm

She won't be surprised if her mother hates Brant but she really doesn't worry about it. "Probably yeah," she said there now and sighed. She had no idea how her mother will react about that all still.

"Trust me I know. She just is pissed that I left to travel for five years and didn't contact with her, just my sister. So she tries to make life hell, just demanding me to get married and have kids now," she said there and just wondered if she ever will be same way with her kids. She didn't want to do it but sometimes such habits come true.

"Just I can't take it anymore. It's getting on my nervous and just it's enough already. Everything will happen when I want not when she wants," she said there. "So far moving out is best option at the moment," she added then.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top