Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 4 Empty Re: Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Brant relaxed again sitting back in his chair he hoped inside she would call but his luck with women was zero right now. He hoped he had not blown it with Chocola at being close friends as he didn't have any but his family. With them he could not talk like had been with Chocola he almost could feel her passion for her work, just as he did for his.

"Ow, of course, it's fine." He said simply one hand still holding hers in it he looked down at it his thumb brushed lightly back and forth on it with out him thinking about it. He wanted to show her the world, to take her to places he had been and show her the magical side of it. The side with out complications and worry, just a freedom that had made him do what he did.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 4 Empty Re: Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Chocola probably should get some timw of from her work if ahe asks. She have worked by now already few months in row even. She isn't sure how many years at the moment. The time have just flied lately. She just needs to as probably. She smiled there a little bit.

Chocola looked at their hands too. She wasn't sure what it really meant right now since she really didn't mind it. Also last time when she had any realationship she was teenager basically. It's been years since then. "I usually keep my promises," she said there now something finally too and looked at Brant now.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Brant smiled at her relaxing at her words at how she never broke a promise. "its a good practice" He said now with a small smile. " I am one who does the same but I am ashamed to say that others don't share that philosophy and have..Lied to me or not done as they said they would." he said his body shivered gently at the memories.

" sorry I really should stop remembering those" he said and pulled his mind back to hear and now smiling at her as he lifted her hand and gently kissed the back of it "My apologies" He said softly now content to sit beside her and hold her hand, feeling it warm to his touch.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Chocola listened him and nodded her head there. "Yeah I knkw how that is," she said and meant that about keeping promise and so on. She really keeps all her promises and she always wonder where she did get that trait. Since her father doesn't keep her promises and also her mother. So does now even her sister. Her brother have never kept any promises, always breaks them.

"It's okay. Don't need to worry about it," she said there now qith a smile. Now she went a little bit red from the face. It was first tume ever when someone kissed her hand like that. In her traveling time she didn't even try to flirt back when mens and boys did it. She totally ignored that all.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:37 am

Brant looked at Chocola and smiled "Thank you." He told her then thought about something as he saw the light tinge of pink to her cheeks. "So would that mean if I asked if we could meet again, this time for dinner tomorrow evening , say about eight o'clock and you promised to be there you would?" He asked He could not help the light brush of his thumb as he sat holding her hands in his own.

He so wanted to meet up with her again she gave him a feeling that everything would be alright. He wanted her to know he could and would be there when or if she needed some one to talk to or more if she so wanted.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:07 am

Chocola heard what Brant nlw asked. She looked up at him and nodded there her head with a smile. "Yes If you do that I'll be there. It's better than eat with my family, more fun. I don't get along well with my mother," she said there now. Her and her mother relationship gets more serious and bad everyday.

She really liked idea to go out. It was great idea to get out of her house. She totally would agree go out with Brant. She looked at their hands. She usually doesn't let boy/men to do it at all. She smiled and looked at Brant soon again.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:14 am

Brant smiled when she agreed with him over the date, he frowned when she said she didn't get along with her mother, but he knew all about that, not getting along with his father for so long. " I'm sorry to hear that, but if you ever need some one to talk to or some safe place to go, I have a small apartment close by, I am away most days, my work calls a lot, but its there if you need it, I mean the spare room is there..if you want to that is." He offered tripping on his own words but knowing some days had to be hard for her and he hoped knowing she had a safe place made him relax.

"Well... Eli's is nice, so I'm told, I'll book a table for us for eight tomorrow night?" He asked hoping she would say yes, His mouth went dry as he waited for her reply. Some where inside him he was running around screaming for her to say she would  meet him and say it was a date.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:35 am

Chocola smiled there now. The offer of using her apartment sounded nice but she wasn't sure if it was good idea. "Oh thank you for offer but I'm not sure if it's verygood idea. I'm planning to buy my own apartment anyways. Now when I work and get pay I have my own money. I really haven't gotten time to look fof one. But I wanna move out of my parents house," she said there now.

Chocola wasn't now surprised when he asked her out. "I have to say yes for the offer," she said with a smile now there. It was good idea in her mind. She really thinks that.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:31 pm

Brant listened to her talk about finding her own apartment and he smiled "Well, there is one on the same floor as mine, its a two bedroom and looks out over the gardens at the back." He told her, He took out a pen and wrote down the address.

"This is the address I'll let the land lord know you are interested, his rents are reasonable." He told her "and he understands there are times when you won't be around for months...well in my case, but he allows it and pets, I personally don't have one."

He hoped she would at least consider it as the apartment block was not that far from the ministry and the rooms were not small. He smiled when she accepted his dinner date, now he had something good to look forward to, something that made him smile and that was something that had not happened since Amelia had disappeared.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Chocola listened what Brant said about one apartment near her. She thought a little bit. "Sure I can check it out first and then agree if I'm taking it," she said there honestly now with a smile. She smiled when he did write down the address for her.

She smiled and listened again him. "Oh that's good thing. Now I don't travel that much and I don't have any pets at the moment," she said there now with a smile. She used to have cat but that is now her sisters, she have taken care of her now past 5 years.

For Chcocola doesn't matter the place, just the price and if she feels home at that place when she is there. That we will know if she visits that apartment.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top