Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) Empty Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:20 am

Brant walked down the cold wet street to the bistro rain dripped off his hair and the end of his nose. He had been given a rare day off and had left the solicitors to finalize some papers. Now he walked down to the bistro. He pulled his jacket closer around him as now the wind picked up whipping the rain around him. Walking to the door he pushed it open and found the place was jumping with customers. He shook off the water from his jacket and walked to a table that was empty and sat down.

He saw out the corner of his eye the waitress walked over and he smiled polity to her " tea, green tea please" He said and went back to looking out the window as the rain ran down it. He saw people running to take cover and others with umbrellas just walking and talking to who knows where. He ran his fingers threw his wet hair pushing it down and off his face as he waited for his tea. He had chosen green tea as he had found it to be refreshing while he had spent several months in china searching for a lost ming dynasty palace high in the mountains.

He heard the door bell go but didn't look up as he pulled the papers from his pocket and began to read them silently.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) Empty Re: Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Chocola had today free day from her work. She decided to spend it outside not inside. Since being at home for long wasn't really that good ida. Her mother made her clean or cook and she did really hate them both right now. So she sneaked out and walked on the streets.

Suddenly there was rain. Heavy one even. Cho sighed and walked into the first random place. It ended up being Sparks Bistro & Bakery. She looked around there. Her hair was wet, her jacket too and yeah to be honest she was soaking. She sighed and tried to try herself a little bit.

She saw the most tables were taken. She saw one table where was sitting just one man. She walked over there now. "Hello, may I sit here. It's the emptiest table in this place," she asked there so politely as she could now.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) Empty Re: Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Brant was deep in his thoughts, had been so lost in his thoughts that it wasn't until a woman spoke that he looked away from the window. He nodded to her. "Yes, of course" He said softly and motioned to the chair facing him. "Please, be my guest" He had not seen her before.

"Nice day for ducks" He said softly as he pored some tea into his cup. He looked back into the liquid but glanced at the young woman sat opposite him. "What brings you out on a day like this?" He asked as he took a small sip of tea enjoying how it took away the chill that seem to want to creep into his body as he sat.

"I'm Brant Crawford" he said softly " if were to share a table and at least make polite conversation, I'm a potioneer for the Ministry so I don't kill any one and your safe." he said a small rye smile crossed his lips but it was short lived as he felt a shiver run down his spine.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Chocola smiled there. "Thank you," she said and took then a seat there. She did shiver little bit since it was cold and she was also wet. She needed to order something hot, she wasn't yet sure what.

"Yeah it is," she said there now. She sighed when he asked why she came outside with that weather. "Who wants to help your mother with cooking and cleaning at your free day. Also more likely she will just have more job than help from me. Also she will nag about everything I do. I do everything wrong way in her mind," she said there now and sighed again. "What about you?" She asked then.

"I'm Chocola Meilleure. My mother had thing with chocolate when she was pregrant with me. So yeah she named me Chocola," she said there now. "Oh I'm personal assistent in ministry of magical, i work with dragons. So I won't hurt you too probably," she added there now with a smile. It was nice to meet some new for awhile.

She saw waitress and called her over her. Soon she came too. "I'll take one hot chocolate," she said with a smile. To be honeat she loved chocolate too very much.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Brant looked up at her and smiled " it is an interesting name better than, Brant Ezekiel Crawford" He said now telling her his full name. He raised an eye brow as she said she worked with Dragons at the ministry " again an interesting profession for an interesting woman, have you traveled to many places?" He asked softly as he sipped his tea.

He looked at the woman opposite and smiled a little as she ordered hot chocolate. He thought it was apt with her name being the same. " if your cold you can move next to me...the heaters here" he said adding the last part as he knew it sounded like he was coming on to her. As beautiful as she was to him, he would not and could not push any woman into liking him that he felt was down to there own preference, he was tired of being alone and needed some one who wanted him for him.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:17 pm

"Yeah it's interesting name. Chocola Angelena Meilleure is then my full name. I like my middle name. I'm not sure how parents came up with it but yeah it suits there well," she said with a smile. "You have quite good name too. It's at least better than most names I have heard," she said there honestly. She didn't lie right now at all. "Yeah I work with them. I used to travel a lot. Like basically five years off my life I did spent on it. Now few past weeks. Now even months I try to settle in slowly. I have job what I love. One day I should find someone with who spend my life," she said honestly there with a smile.

When she heard what man said. She was surprised for sure. Chocola wasn't sure how to take it and what to do. There was times when men and boys flirted with her but it was so long time ago already. She smiled there and thought what to do. "Em okay. Sure why not," she managed to say and moved then to other side then nearer to him and also heathers. She still did shiver a little bit but so much as before.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:31 pm

Brant moved over to let her get close to the heater to warm up. He held his cup with both hand ans listened to her "Good idea and when you do find that one hold on to them with both hands, I...I haven't found my one yet." he said " I travel a lot too, been to Egypt, Spain, France, Russia...a lot of places and I haven't found the woman that can cope with me being away for long periods." he said why he was telling her he didn't understand.

It was strange he had just met this integrating woman and now he was telling her about his lack of love in his life and his troubles. He chuckled and sipped his tea again he didn't want to come off as depressing. " you feel any warmer?" He asked turning the dial on the heater up a little.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Chocola listened what Brant said now. "Yeah I'll do it if I want that one person for me," she said. It was getting now slowly more warmer. She didn't really shiver anymore. "I have been in all these places what you just mentioned actually and of course many more. I love traveling actually. I could have spent more years on it but I can't spent always parents money on it. I decided to earn some money and go one day again traveling maybe," she said there now.

She did tell just to much about herself to complate stranger basically. She really wasn't sure why she did but it didn't feel like wrong idea too. She didn't really have the love life good too, it was lacking too. "Yes it's getting warmer already," she said with a smile. It was really getting warmer. She didn't shiver anymore but her clothes still did dry and that's was why she did felt cold in first place.

Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Brant listened and nodded " Traveling is good, I learned new potions and met people, some interesting ones and some not so interesting" He said and rolled his left shoulder as if reliving an old injury that haunted him. He did acknowledge her when she said she was warmer. " I have seen the inside of tombs that nobody has set foot in in centuries, recovered potion recipes thought long lost, but always come home to an empty apartment."

"Thats good I don't like to see a lady with the chills." he said " if you wish to try my tea, it might be better at warming the chills away than hot chocolate...and I don't even see marshmallows."He said with a small smile. " if I'm aloud to say I think that Angelena is a beautiful name."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:24 am

Chocola nodded her head slowly. "I did met new people too of course. Yeah some were interesting and some so not intereating. These were fun years," she said there with a smile now. It was really memoriable years. She will remember it for long time. "Oh I see. I just visited the places what are open for turists," she addded then therw now.

"Oh okay. That's good thing I guess," she said there something back now. When he offered the tea to her, she really wasn't sure if she liked that tea. "What kind of tea is that?" She had to ask then there now. She really loved the chocolate and hot chocolate for some reason. "Thank you. I like it more than my first name. Since there waa time when people made fun with my first name," she said there now and at the end sighed.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top