Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Brant sat and listened to her " ah well I traveled for work purposes so didn't get much sight seeing in" he smiled when she asked about the tea " its green tea..." He paused and chuckled "its called Dragonwell, its produced in the Zhejian Province of China, thats where I got to like it." he said and looked at her.

"They were being mean, I would not have thought your name was to be made fun of, both are beautiful names" He said as he took a sip of the tea still hearing the rain patter against the window. " I came here on business, some...personal business." His voice was strained as he had spoken as if the words had pained him to say. He took a labored breath in and tried to smile at her " I'm sorry" he said glancing at the solicitors across from the cafe that only one hour earlier he had been sat in.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Chocola looked at Brant and listened what he said there now. "Oh I see. Traveling for work is other thing for sure," she said there now. She didn't knew how it was travel for work yet. "Green tea is good I think. Never drank any really, i'm not really tea person," she said there honestly.

"I thought same. It did hurt but I ignored those people and soon they did stop it too," she said and at the end she did smile a little bit. "That's good you like my both names and think their beautiful. Thank you," she added then there now. She nodded her head as that she understood him. "It's okay," she said with smile there now. Her hot chocolate finally did arrive. She thanked the waitress and took few zips from her drink now.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Brant looked back at her and smiled best he could " I should thank you, you took my mine off that issue" he said " and I am trying to stay off the coffee, some one said I drank too much of it and was getting a bit too..um tetchy, grouchy or all of the above. " He said chuckling as he now gave her a warm smile.

He had felt that nothing could make the day become brighter yet here sat Chocola, with a simple word had made him feel like things might not be so bad. " I should thank you, forgive me for saying this but, since you joined me at this table I feel like a weight was lifted."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:25 am

Chocola nodded her head slowly. "I see. You're welcome I guess," she said there now with a smile. "I have never drank much coffee. Coffein makes me hyper and it's not good thing," she said there now. Hot chocolate didn't make her that hypet even if it had such affect sometimes.

She looked at Brant and nodded. "That's good then. It would be boring to sit here alone too in such rainy day," she said. She was glad that Brant was so friendly towards her. If she had sat in table where was many people, she would probably have been ignored. It might not be true and also might.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Brant looked at her her eyes seemed filled with pain yet still sparkled with a life of their own " yes especially when you share it with some one beautiful" he realized his words had slipped out and he also felt his cheeks heat up with a blush " sorry, that really should have stayed in my head." He told her now holding his cup a little too tight.

It was to tight as the cup shattered in his hand he felt a sting as a shard cut the palm he dropped the pieces and looked surprised at her "Sorry bad memories." He said and winced leaning over to get a napkin.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Chocola wasn't even that surprised when he called her suddenly beautiful. That she have heard so many times while traveling. "Thank you for calling me beautiful," she sais with a smile and she was actually little bit red from her cheeks. "That's okay. It's not first time for me. Trust me," she added then there.

Cho had expierenced so many wierd things awhile traveling and she didn't want to remember most of them. She did take a zip of her hot chocolate. "That's okay, everyone has them. Even me qho haven't lived that many years yet," she said. It was so true. She didn't gonna ask what they were. It was way to personal topic for talking.

Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:36 am

Brant looked up at her when she said to trust him he could not help but chuckle at her words. " I'm sorry but trust... isn't something I give freely anymore, I gave it to one woman and she...disappeared." He told her with a deep sigh. He could not help wince as he felt some of the ceramic still in his cut.

" Just one more scar to add." He said softly as he tried to take out a piece he could see. He saw the waitress walk over with a cloth and a bowl of water. " I can take care of it, you have customers." he said not wanting to inconvenience her any longer.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Chocola knows how to dissapear from peoples life too. After the graduating when she went to travel alone. It wasn't good rhing but she didn't contact with anyone for awhile, for years. Now she tries to get all connections back. It wasn't good rhing to do but she did it. "That's not good. That's way is probably hard to get trust back. People don't trust me that well do. When I went to travel I didn't contact with people," she said there now.

"To be honest I don't trust everyone too probably. You can't really trust anyone fully," she said there now honestly. Trust for her what you need t earn not just give it out. Cho looked what he did now. She could help but she wasn't sure how.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:40 am

Brant sat and listened everything she said he agreed with as now here he sat wondering if he could ever love another again. He finished washing off his hand and wrapping it in the towel and sighing heavily.

" I agree the woman I had hoped we could make things work but.." he shrugged " guess she missed her dead husband more than the man that was willing to do things for her right here." He said putting a little pressure to help stop the bleeding.

I know it was hard when I came home to my family after being on my own, I had to re-adjust to being inside and not under a tent.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Chocola listened what Brant said now and nodded her head. She really haven't gone through it so she couldn't give to him any advice at all. She felt sorry for him now. "If she thinks like that then you don't deserve her. You deserve some better than her for sure. You'll find one day again woman who you can trust," she said there now something. She have heard that sokewhere before. It's not her own words but she did meant it.

She looked at his hand what was bleeding. She doesn't like the blood that much. "I haven't had yet any that serious relationship. I have been in realtionship twice and these were to in School time. We were both young and now we are just friends. Nothing more. It wasn't real love. So far I haven't find that right one for me," she said there now something again. She some how felt safe around him and she could trust him even a little bit but girl had no idea why.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top