Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 3 Empty Re: Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Brant smiled a little as she said that some where out in the world was the woman for him. Yet he could not help think maybe she was sat next to him, but he said nothing. He heard her thoughts on Ms Cooper and nodded.

"Thank you, I guess your right, it wasn't meant to be." He said softly. As he heard her talk again he smiled " me nether, I thought it was the one, guess not, you see in my line of work its difficult to keep a lady, as I'm away for long periods of time, but she would be the first thing I think of when I wake and the last when I sleep , she'd want for nothing and I would be with her as soon as I could when I was free." He said looking from Chocola to the table." I guess that sounds silly, right."

He finished cleaning his hand and reatched into his small pack he wore at his hip , taking out a small metal tin he opened it. A smell of lavender drifted into the are as he took some cream and wiped it over his cut before he started to wrap the bandage around the cut. Soon he found he could not finish it. " um..would you mind helping me with this I...I can't.." He held up his hand to show her.

"Just cut it in half and tie it around my wrist, if you wouldn't mind?" He asked and noticing the waitress walk over to clean away the broken bits of cup and the cloth he had used to clean it , he could see the the look of jealousy on the waitress's face towards Chocola and he shook his head as she walked away.

" I think she is jealous that I'm talking to you and not her" he said turning his back to the waitress. " I prefer your company to hers, Jealousy is such a cold emotion." He said
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure) - Page 3 Empty Re: Elemental Secrets, (Chcocola Meilleure)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Chocola didn't know that much about relationships there but she knew enough for herself. She was glad that she could help someone with her words even.

"I guess you're welcome then," she said there quietly and listened what she said next. "For me it doesn't sound silly to be honest. I get that you have to travel a lot and so on. Probably there will be time when I have to travel too probably," she said there now with a smile.

She looked what Brant did next there. She still wasn't sure how to help and when he asked her help. He also did explain what she has to do then she decided to do it also.

She then did cut it to half and tied it around his waist now. She have done it before in her past, when her sister and brother did hurt herself. She was oldest kid in her family and there was time when she had to take care of younger ones. She even saw that waitress was jealousy of her but she did shook her head too.

"There is yeah girls like that, who are jealous over such things," she had to agree. "Too be honest yeah it is cold emotion for sure. That's good to hear that you like my company more than hers, and also thanks for saying that," she added then there now with a smile.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Brant watched her wrap and tie the bandage and smiled "You've done this before?" He said with a smile and nodded at her words about the woman. "Shame to say yes I do and there are women like that all over the world I have met my fair share." He smiled at Chocola. " I hope one day we might travel together some place relaxing." He thought about it and felt like things would be interesting if they did at least they would have things to talk about while they traveled.

"I remember one trip, I went to the pyramids, the dry heat and scorching sands, but most of all the wonders that lay inside written on the walls, do you know they write using pictures called hieroglyphs" He paused and looked at her, his thoughts went to that she was more beautiful than Nefertiti herself. " if you don't mind me saying, if we lived in Egypt you would out shine Nefertiti herself." he could not help his cheeks flush with heat.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:27 pm

"Yes, I have done it couple times at past. Sometimes I had do it for my younger siblings when they did hurt their hand or then leg. I'm oldest kid in my family," she said with a smile there now. "Yeah there is. I have met them too even," she added there now. "I like that idea actually. We can do it one day for sure," she agreed going to travel with Brant. Together it's always more fun than alone for sure.

She listened what he said now and nodded her head. "I have heard but I never really seen hieroglyphs with my own eyes yet," she said there honestly now. "Thanks," she added when she heard what she said next. She even knew who was that Nefertiti. Also her cheek may flush with heat there now, still it was first time when someone compared her and Nefertiti.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Brant smiled and turned to face her more now with out thinking he took hold of her hands gently. " ow you have to see them, the colors are as vibrant as the day they were painted, theres meant to be a secret room some where in the big pyramid that still holds the body of a lost king." his eyes sparkled at the thought of going back with her and searching for it.

Looking down he realized he still held her hands in his own and looked up at her. He slowly let her hands go as if his own body didn't want to break that connection to her. but he had to. "S..sorry" He said softly.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Chocola really didn't mind it for some reason when he took hold of her hands gently. She ones again listened what he said. "I guess yeah I should see them. Actually I want to see them now," she said back with a smile. She really liked idea going to Egypt and go to pyramids and see these hieroglyphs now for real.

She looked at her hand for a second when he did let go of them. "It's okay," she said there. "Don't need to be sorry because of it," she added there and looked up at him. She really didn't mind that he hold her hands. She herself didn't yet get why it was like that. Probably soon she will figure it out.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Brant watched her look at her hands after he had let go. Reaching out he slowly took the back in his own again as he did he felt a sense of being relaxed doing it. The longer he held her hands the more he could feel they were cold, slowly raising them to his lips, he blew lightly over them to warm them.

"Do you always get cold hands?" He asked her then smiled. "Cold hands mean a warm heart" He could not help but say. He thought more about her wanting to see the pyramids his mind working out when he would be going again and he smiled.

"I have to go next month, would you like to come with me?" He asked " I have a small house there we could port to it and have lunch there before we head to the pyramids that evening, they get rather hot inside at the hight of the day" He said " no catches, just...one enthusiast to another."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Chocola was little surprised when he took her hands again. She didn't mind it for sure. His hands seemed so warm for her. She smiled there a little bit.

"Yes my hands are most of times cold," she said there now. "I'm really not sure how warm my heart is," she said honestly. She have heard it before too some where but she can't tell where. She wanted to go to pyramids now too already for sure. She had no idea when she could go right now.

"I'm not gonna say yes or no since I'm not sure right now if I'm free then. Alos I'm not sure how many days I can take off," she said there honestly. "I can check it tomorrow probably," she added then. "But that offer sounde nice for sure," she added even more.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Brant heard her say she didn't know when she would get the time off and nodded. "Ow of course, I..I didn't mean to sound as if I was rushing you." he said now feeling some what in a panic as if he'd put his foot in his mouth and scared her. He let go of her hand for a second and wrote his number down on his paper napkin and folded it before placing it in the one hand he still held.

"It's my personal cell, you can text me on it, anytime, even if its just to talk." He told her now feeling the sting of loneliness at his chest as he sat looking at her.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Chocola wasn't sure what to say at first. She looked at that napknin now. She saw what he did write on it actually. "Oh okay. Thank you," was first thing she could say right now.

She nodded her head. "I'll let you know then by messages or then call you when I know if I can go then or not," she said with a weak smile now. She could give her number but recently she changed it and she didn't know it from her yet. She haven't memorized it yet. She should but haven't had time yet and also sa far haven't found it really that necessary.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top