My New Character
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My New Character Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My New Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My New Character Empty My New Character

Post by Pansy Parkinson-Nott Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:22 pm

Hi!

So I know I want to make a Hufflepuff student, preferably a sixth year student.
Does anybody have a family member they want making or any ideas to make the character interesting or somehow link it to your own characters plotting?

I'm pretty open about anything! Male/Female. Good/Bad < Preferably good/neutral seeing as they will be an honest, loyal Huffle Smile
Pansy Parkinson-Nott
Pansy Parkinson-Nott

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

My New Character Empty Re: My New Character

Post by Nathaniel Montgomery Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Maisie Morrison? She's a seventh year Hufflepuff according to his app but you could easily bump her down to sixth. In my headcanon she's always been portrayed as Willa Holland but I know Jackles is hoping to use her as Roxanne Weasley so I think Adelaide Kane, Anna Popplewell, or Lily Collins would be in the suitable PB range. I'm pretty open as long as we talk about it. I haven't developed a lot of headcanons for Maisie (beyond basic personality traits of bubbly sweetness) and her only NPC appearance was in this thread if you're interested.

No problem if you would rather someone else but I thought she might fit what you're looking for.
Nathaniel Montgomery

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

My New Character Empty Re: My New Character

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:37 pm

I'll PM you!
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation