New character!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New character! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New character!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New character! Empty New character!

Post by Kit Abbey Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi all! I am new to the forum and just got my first character approved

She will be a first-year Ravenclaw and I'm looking for basically anyone to roleplay with haha. Not sure how many options we have since the school year hasn't started yet, but I am open to anything!

She doesn't make friends easily, but she will certainly need some. And she has a big dark secret that I would be happy to have someone know and let out in character at some point, though maybe not right away.

Here is her profile in case you want to read more about her.

Looking forward to RPing with everyone! Smile
Kit Abbey
Kit Abbey
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

New character! Empty Re: New character!

Post by Ashley Palmer Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Hey, Steph!

*I won't offer Christine yet. Her I will re-creat soon.

But I have third year Ravenclaw, Tiffany Cruz. Who needs threads too. She is muggleborn but quite smart still. She is also very friendly one. If you want to know here more then read from her app, which is here! But maybe they can meet in the train what goes to Hogwarts now.

Others are already older. Fourth or sixth or then seventh or graduated hogwarts already. If you want to meet them still then I can write about them too.
Ashley Palmer
Ashley Palmer
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Abbey Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Tiffany sounds great! Kit can definitely relate since she was raised in the Muggle world, although her parents are wizards.

I'd be happy to start a train thread (although it will be a couple hours- taking a lunch break from work but should go back soon). I was thinking of doing that anyway, but I wasn't sure if I should since there were already 2 of them lol.
Kit Abbey
Kit Abbey
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Palmer Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Oh sure. They can meet then.

Take your time. I'll work on Christine anyways. There will be quite many changes from old her now.
Ashley Palmer
Ashley Palmer
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Abbey Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Great! I will have it posted in a few hours then. I'll let you know Smile
Kit Abbey
Kit Abbey
First Year Ravenclaw