You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 5 Empty Re: You Wanted to Hang Out, Right?

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Sierra suddenly got really possessive and tightened her grip on Jonathans hand. Which probably hurt him, but she was too pissed to notice. "Back off Lycanthe. And you know damn well that me and Alexander are not dating. Hes my potions partner. Nothing more nothing less. Now back off my boyfriend." She growled through her teeth.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 5 Empty Re: You Wanted to Hang Out, Right?

Post by Jonathan Rutger Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Jonathan raised an eyebrow at girl. Well she was.... Odd. "Jonathan," he said, introducing himself to Tris. He shook her hand with his free one nervously then returned it to his side. "I happen to be with Sierra because she wanted to spend time with me," he explained. "And I find her to be very amusing so how could I say no?" Jonathan glanced over and gave Sierra a quick smile.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Sierra felt the need to claim Jonathan for some reason, "Yeah. what he said." She kissed him on the lips and then turned back to Tristan, "Problem? Deal with it?" She smirked and rested her head on his shoulder. She knew it was kind of petty of her to be that defensive and possessive, but he was her boyfriend. And she did not like Tris sniffing around him with her werewolf nose. "And as my boyfriend said, Can we help you?"
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:58 am

"Well, arent we feisty today?" Tristan laughed and looked the young couple over a few times, "No need to worry, Little cub. I can tell when someone is taken. I can also tell when someone is in love with the person they are taken by." She winked and giggled, "Therefore, I propose a truce. Seeing as you arent a threat anymore. What do you say? Friends?" She stuck out her hand to Sierra and offered a small, yet warm smile. "We could make excellent allies, you and I. Come on, Sierra."
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Sierra eyed Tristan's hand like it might bite her. She then looked up at Tristan's face, then back to her hand then back to her face. She turned to Jonathan and knew that he would tell her to be the bigger person. She sighed and shook Tristan's hand, "Fine. I guess we can be allies. Now can I please get back to my date?" She was rather annoyed that the wolf had interrupted in the first place.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top