You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 3 Empty Re: You Wanted to Hang Out, Right?

Post by Jonathan Rutger Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:04 am

"No, it's not that. It's just that...... Well erm, I want to say that you're beau--" Jonathan was instantly cut off as he felt his cheeks heat up rapidly. He felt Sierra's soft lips again, this time against his very own. She had kissed him again so suddenly that he felt so confused. They had just met recently yet they were kissing on the lips all of a sudden. What only made things more interesting was that he enjoyed it. It had finally sunk into Jonathan's mind that he become attracted to Sierra. Her unique attitude and intelligence was a combination of something he had yet to have ever seen before. Jonathan leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her slim waist.

Last edited by Jonathan Rutger on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 3 Empty Re: You Wanted to Hang Out, Right?

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:03 am

Sierra smiled again as Jonathan wrapped his arms around her waist. He was actually kissing her back. She only pulled away when the need for air became absolutely essential. She smiled at him, "Wow. Um... that was... wow." She bit her lip and met his eyes. Without a second thought she kissed him again. And got the same reaction of butterflies and fireworks. She really liked him. She pulled away and smiled, "Now what were you trying to say?"
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:47 am

Jonathan felt light headed after Sierra broke their kiss. He tried to focus his thoughts but was brought into yet another quick kiss. It was clear to him that Sierra really liked him. As she broke away for the second time, Jonathan took the opportunity to catch his breath and try to collect his thoughts. He groaned lightly, still feeling a bit hazy, but smiled nonetheless. "I was going to say that you're very beautiful," he said. "But I was certainly not expecting you to kiss me so hastily."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:43 pm

"Are you complaining? Did you not want me to?" She said both teasingly and upsetly. What if he didn't want her to kiss him? But he kissed her back. So he must have enjoyed it, right? "I mean if not....." She bit her lip and met her eyes with his. "I'm sorry...." She didn't know why she was apologizing. She just felt the need to.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:58 pm

"Sierra, it's fine. There's no need to apologize." He didn't know much else to say. Yes he enjoyed it but he didn't know how to express the claim. Jonathan kept his arms wrapped around Sierra, wanting keep the warm contact with her. "You did nothing wrong at all, so please don't be upset." His hazel eyes looked deep into her emerald green pair. He lifted his left hand up to her innocent face and brushed her right cheek. The last thing Jonathan wished to do was to hurt Sierra in anyway.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:02 pm

"We'll... Then kiss me." She said with a giggle. She felt her insides melt when he met his hazel eyes with her green ones. "Like... Now." She bit her lip and wrapped her arms around his neck. She blinked a few times and leaned up slightly, deciding to meet him half way if he wanted to kiss her. She really hoped he did. She liked the feeling of his arms around her and his lips against hers
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Jonathan chuckled at Sierra's cute little demand. He generally didn't liked being bossed around but he would make the exception for her. She wasn't mean or anything of the sort so it was all well. "Very well then," Jonathan said. He moved a strand of her blonde hair away from her face before he leaned in and gave her another admiring kiss. He hoped this would be the last one for the time being, considering they were in public. God forbid some obnoxious Hogwarts student sees them and causes a scene.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Sierra smiled and leaned into the kiss. She ran her finger through his hair and giggled when she pulled away, "I like that." She gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled, "ok no more. We are in public." She took his hand in hers and smiled, "so... What did all that mean? I mean... Like.. What are we now?" She wasn't sure what the kiss had meant to him. But she wanted him in her life. Either as a friend or as more. Preferably more. But that was up to him. "It's your call where we go from here."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:24 pm

"I'm not too sure," he answered. He held her hands in his firm but gentle. They were more than just acquaintances, more than just friends, yet they've only just met. Jonathan didn't rush the growth of their relationship but at the same time, he wasn't sure he wanted to just be friends with Sierra now. He wanted to keep her close to him and to protect her. "What would you like us to be?"
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:42 pm

"It all depends on what that kiss meant to you. Well, actually I should say those kisses. Since there was definitely more than one." She blushed and looked down at her feet. "I like you. I know that much. I really like you, Jonathan." She looked up and met his eyes with hers. "I was kind of hoping maybe we could try us? Like... dating?" She blinked a few times and gave him a hopeful look.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top