You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 2 Empty Re: You Wanted to Hang Out, Right?

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Jonathan smirk, feeling his spirits boost from Sierra's comments. He hesitated but held her hand in his as well. "Did I? Well I guess I should be quite proud of myself," he joked. "Well I guess some chocolate cake would be quite nice." He listened as Sierra went on, telling him more about her plans. "America seems like a great place for opportunity. I might end up going back to Austria though and get a job there." Jonathan had taken a liking to the English atmosphere now that he had been living with his wizard father in London ever since he learned he was a wizard. But he was a German boy at heart. "My muggle mother lives there so I would be able to visit her often, plus it's my home. I can't see myself leaving it in such haste. But if not there, then London would be just as fine."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

You Wanted to Hang Out, Right? - Page 2 Empty Re: You Wanted to Hang Out, Right?

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 pm

"Chocolate sounds amazing." She smiled and listened as he told her about his family. "You're a halfblood? I didnt know that." She cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow, "I cant decide right now where I belong. I honestly dont know where that even is. I sometimes feel like a plastic bag... you know? Just floating in the breeze, landing where ever it takes me." She looked down at her lap and sighed. "Sorry, I'm just... confused about life right now."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:03 pm

"Yeah, I didn't find out I was a wizard until I turned ten. I end up taking a trip up to London to see my father for my birthday and he told me." He continued to listen to Sierra's rambling, noding along as she spoke. "It's understandable," he said in hopes of comforting her. He brushed his thumb gentle against the back of her hand. "Not everyone has their lives planned out and know where they belong. It's a mystery for awhile but I'm sure you'll find it one day." As he spotted a waitress walking by their booth, Jonathan ordered them two slices of chocolate cake then turned his attention back to Sierra. "Even I don't really know exactly where I belong," Jonathan admitted. "I just plan things out as it goes."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Sierra smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Just see where it goes." She finished her butterbeer and smiled when the chocolate cake arrived. "Ohhhhh that looks good." She picked up her fork and cut off a piece. She smiled when the chocolatey goodness spread over her tongue. "Wow. This is amazing. Like Dauntless Chocolate Cake." She giggled when she remembered how they bonded over a muggle book called Divergent.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Jonathan stared at the chocolate cake placed before him and grinned. He picked up his fork and tasted a piece of the delicious dessert. "Yeah, it does," he agreed. He finished the rest of his butterbeer and wiped his face with the napkins left for them. After a couple of minutes he finished his cake as well. "So, want to go check out the quidditch gear now?" He asked her as he got up from his seat. "I think there's a pretty neat Firebolt displayed around here." Jonathan took out his coin pouch and place a few Galleons on the table. "That's for the cake."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:51 pm

"Sure lets go." She got up and walked toward the door. When he caught up to her, she grabbed his hand and smiled softly at him. "Do you like flying?" Sierra was afraid of heights so she never really got into the whole flying thing. She preferred to read in the library or relax in the common room. "I'm afraid of heights so... yeah." She giggled and stopped when they got to the quidditch shop. She saw a bunch of brooms on display and figured he would be into that sort of thing.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Jonathan lead Sierra over to the small gallery of broomsticks towards the back of the inn. There was a grand display of various broomstick, from Comet 300s to Thunderbolts. The back was bit crowded though with wizards and witches of all ages admiring the vehicles. Jonathan lead Sierra over to the Neverlanding and gazed upon its beauty. He had often fantasized about ride one when he was a little boy but to see one this up close was definitely astonishing. "Yeah, flying is definitely a great activity," he said. "You feel so relaxed and free. It's like a blessing."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:26 pm

"I have never experienced the blessing. Well, I did one time. I feel from 20 feet in the air. Never been on a broom since. Or touched one." She shook her head at the memory and looked up at Jonathan. He looked so happy surrounded by broom and Quidditch gear. "You really love this stuff dont you?" She smiled and got up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek, "Like a kid in a candy store."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:35 pm

"Ouch." He flinched a bit, imagining the disaster. "Guess you've had your own share of falls too..." Jonathan chuckled happily while his face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Yeah.... Maybe if I gain the confidence again, I'll try out for the team next year." He enjoyed Sierra's company, she brought a certain happiness to him that he had yet to discover. He looked over at her and notice something he hadn't catch before when they first met. Her beauty. Yes, he had thought Sierra was a very pretty girl but now, now he thought she enchanting. Jonathan held Sierra's hand slightly tighter, feeling his nerves begin to rise again.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Sierra noticed Jonathan staring at her, "What?" She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "Do I have something on my face?" She bit her lip and rolled her eyes. She wanted to kiss him. Really, really badly. She stood on her tip toes again and kissed him right on the lips. She smiled against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt butterflies in her tummy and saw fireworks going off around them.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top