When life gets tough we move along!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When life gets tough we move along! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When life gets tough we move along!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When life gets tough we move along! Empty When life gets tough we move along!

Post by Katie Knight Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Katie didn't even know why she was out here, here she was sick with a migraine headache and she was outside in the snow! Nothing was more crazier and stupider then that, and if the guys or Becca found out she was out here, it'll be a one way ticket back inside to the Hospital Wing. She hated it there, the walls were white and boring and the beds were so uncomfortable to sleep in. Katie even hated St. Mungo's, she hated any kind of Hospital that had to do with needles. It was clear that Katie hated needles, let me reword that, she was terrified of them! They scared her since she had a bad experience with one once!

It was when Katie was seven years old and she was in the hospital due to have having tonsil taken out. The nurse had to do a I.V. on Katie so they could put her asleep for the procedure, of course Katie didn't mind seeing how she had shots before, but the nurse poked her several times, and when she found a spot, she stick the needle in which hurted Katie and in the end left a scar on her left hand. That was the reason why Katie hated needles and Hospitals. Although no one knows that but the guys and her mother, she refused to tell anyone else that story, due to them laughing at her.

Pushing it out of her mind, Katie gotten hit by a snowball by one of her friends and snapped out of trance. "Hey! what that for Ty?" Katie asked him brushing the snow off her clothes. "You were out of it Katie, and plus it looked like fun!"said Tyler smirking at her. "Oh your going to get it now!"said Katie grabbing some snow into a snowball throwing it back at him. Tyler was her and Kenneth's cousin, and was a Gryffindor but he always had Katie's back when the guys and Kenneth weren't around. Giggling as it hit Tyler, her eyes widened as he picked her laid her down in the snow.

"No cool Ty, not cool!"said Katie softly before she started making a snow angel seeing how she was already in the snow. "Your welcome Katie!"said Tyler smirking as he flicked some snow at her before laughing. Shaking her head she tackled him before putting snow in his blond hair. " It been fun Katie, but I got to go and do some homework and you should be inside getting better!"said Tyler. "Aw... come on Ty, we were having fun!"said Katie pouting as Tyler chuckled. "Once I get my homework done, I'll owl you and we can have some more fun in the snow!"said Tyler. "Promise?"Katie asked him softly. "I promise."said Tyler softly.

"Ok.. see ya later Ty!"said Katie ask she hugged him before she headed towards the Entrance Hall with him. As she seen Medusa she smiled. "Hey Ty look there's Dessa, can I go play with her?" Katie asked as Tyler nodded. "Yay thanks Ty, and remember after were done with your homework it's war!"said Kati as Tyler chuckled and nodded. "Ok it's on!"said Tyler before he left. "Hey Dessa!"said Katie as she skipped over towards her best friend her curly brown hair bouncing as she did so.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

When life gets tough we move along! Empty Re: When life gets tough we move along!

Post by Medusa Hunt Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Medusa was wondering aimlessly around the castle, doing nothing but hoping to run into someone she knew. Letting her feet be her guide, Medusa wondered aimlessly down towards the Entrance Hall. Debating if she should go outside or not. "Oh what the heck!"Medusa thought to herself. Getting out her wand she flicked as her coat, scarf and gloves came towards her. Putting them on, she opened the door before marching outside.

Upon entering, she seen Tyler and Katie involved in a snow ball fight. It looked like fun, but she seen them heading back to the castle she frowned. But as Katie seen her, her frown soon turned into a smile. "Hey Katie, how are you feeling?"Medusa asked her softly. She knew Katie was sick and was suppose to stay in the castle, but Katie was a stubborn as a mule, you'll have better luck arguing with a wall then her.

"I saw you and Tyler having a snow ball fight and thought I'll join, to bad he went back into the castle."said Medusa sighing. "Maybe we can have our own or build a snowmen?"Medusa asked her softly. Medusa didn't care what they did, but she wasn't going back inside that was for sure.

"I heard what happened at Hogsmeade, that sucks you don't remember Cupid and them."said Medusa honestly. Katie really did care about Cupid and Becca before she lost her memories on them, Medusa knew they cared equally about her as well. Although Cupid wanted to give up on her, she really didn't think he did even if he wanted to cause he cared about her. Even if he was denying it due to finally becoming popular. She realized Katie was getting some friends as well, some Ravenclaw and a few other houses, they realized she was the one who helped Cupid throw the party.

Of course her brilliant mind helped with the ideas and the decorating, she and Becca put the theme together but Cupid of course helped. Although it was all in the pass, Medusa was glad Katie gotten recognized for some of her work. Maybe Cupid told them that it wasn't all his doing, Katie had a part in it to. Medusa didn't know, but Katie was starting to become popular just like Cupid did, Medusa wondered why they haven't ran into each other yet. Were they avoiding each other? or was it simply because Katie didn't know him?

Medusa Hunt
Medusa Hunt
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

When life gets tough we move along! Empty Re: When life gets tough we move along!

Post by Katie Knight Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Katie looked at Medusa and shook her head and chuckled. "I'm fine Dessa."said Katie simply before she let out a cough. As Medusa gave her a look Katie sighed. "Alright fine, I'm not fine ok? my throat hurts when I swallow and my head hurts and I got a fever happy?"Katie asked her annoyed. "I just couldn't stay in the castle, it was driving me crazy!"said Karie honestly.

"If your going to get me back in the castle your mistaken, Ty tried to but failed miserably."said Katie giggling at the memory of it. "The only person that's able to get me back in the castle is Kenneth or one of the guys!"said Katie. "Sure a snowmen sounds like fun Dessa."said Katie softly. Gathering some snow she formed a snow ball in her hands before setting it on the ground and rolling it.

As Medusa mentioned Cupid and Becca, Katie stopped rolling the snow ball and looked at Medusa. "Yeah I guess so."said Katie shrugging for she really didn't know what to say. "I don't even know if Cupid knows yet, if he does why would he care?"Katie asked her softly. "You know, lets not talk about him ok? heck I don't even know who you talking about!"said Katie honestly. She didn't want to talk about this, it was upsetting and she didn't want to be upset.

Of course she knew Cupid before all this, but maybe it was better if she didn't know him. Their lives seemed to be getting along pretty good without each other, did they really need each other? Katie decided if Cupid really needed her then he'll come to her, she wasn't going to make him come when he didn't want to. Of course she wanted her memory back, but who to say that once she gets it all back things won't be any different then they are now? Sighing to herself Katie went back to rolling the ball across the grounds, trying to clear her mind from anything that tried entering it.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Hunt Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 am

Medusa looked at Katie and smirked.  "Ha! I knew you weren't feeling better, I can see it in your eyes!"said Medusa chuckling.  "I'm not going to make you go to the castle, but if Kenneth finds out about this, he won't be happy."said Medusa honestly.

Medusa nodded she knew it was touchy subject for her, but she knew deep down Katie knew what she was talking about.  Did Katie give up Cupid just like Cupid gave up on her?  It didn't sound like Katie, but maybe she just decided to not chase after him anymore.  

Helping Katie with the snowball, Medusa placed it in the middle of the grounds before packing some snow around the bottom to keep it in place.  "So... are you going to Hogsmeade this weekend?"Medusa asked her best friend softly.  "If you are, I thought maybe we can hang out seeing how it been awhile."said Medusa honestly.  Medusa missed Katie while she was gone, she felt like a piece was missing while Katie was away.  Her and Medusa been friends since they were little, they did everything together and knew each others secrets.  She knew that Katie liked Cupid before she lost her memory, but now Katie could care less about Cupid now.

Was that really what she needed though, to forget about Cupid and move on?  Medusa noticed that she was happy,  she was back to her normal good ole Katie again like she was before she started doing all this stuff to herself.  It was like nothing ever happened to her,  but Medusa knew that Katie wanted to remember no matter how bad it hurt her to.
Medusa Hunt
Medusa Hunt
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Katie rolled her eyes playfully at her. "Ok... Ok... you got me."said Katie chuckling. "Of course he wouldn't, but who says he got to know?"Katie asked her smirking.

Katie nodded. "Of course I'm going, I need to have some fun for once, instead of going to Hogsmeade and have drama!"said Katie sighing. "I'm going to go but I don't want any drama!"said Katie seriously. "Besides, I heard that Kenneth and the guys were going to throw a Valentine's day party!"said Katie smirking. "I'm sure that will be fun to go to!"said Katie honestly. Her brother parties were always fun to go to, they were always crazy fun.

"So.... what you been up to Dessa?"Katie asked her softly. "I haven't seen you in awhile, so give me the 411!"said Katie softly. "I feel like I missed so much while I was away, I really don't know what's going on."said Katie honestly. "Although I still remember all the other things, but some things I don't."said Katie frowning.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Hunt Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Medusa chuckled. "Ok... ok, I'll tell you what you miss although it isn't much. "said Medusa honestly. "Um... let's see, I gotten in a fight with Cupid over you, found out he and Becca are mu half brother and sister, I got a crush on this boy that's a year ahead of me that's a Slytherin. "said Medusa. "Bad news Maura was attack and was out for a week, but she's ok now."said Medusa. "Everyone was worried about her, In think she finally gotten healed up."said Medusa. "Poor Mars, always getting into trouble when she doesn't ask for it."said Medusa sighing.

Medusa smiled. "Of course they'll be no drama, you know I hate it more then you do."said Medusa. "Maybe while we're there, we can find some nice dress robes for the dance!"said Medusa. "Where are they having it?"Medusa asked her curiously. "Cause Hogsmeade weekend is also that week. "said Medusa. Not that she had plans, but who knows it might change. "The party probably isn't until the night of."said Medusa honestly.

"So... If this dance/ dance is happening, who are you going with?"Medusa asked her smirking. "You have like two boys who likes you, surely you known that right?"Medusa asked her smirking. "I don't know who I'll go with if I do go with someone. "said Medusa. She was a burn jealous that all her friends had boyfriends butnher and Katie. But heck, Jeremy liked her and Cupid probably did but he haven't realized it yet
Medusa Hunt
Medusa Hunt
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Katie frowned at the news, it seemed like alot went on while she was away. "Oh my gosh, I'm glad that Mars is ok, I bet Ryo was piss when he found out!"said Katie honestly. "Wow... really? That's... something. "said Katie not really knowing how to reply to that. "Um... congratulations!"said Katie giving her a soft warm smile. "You always wanted siblings Dessa, now you have them!"said Katie hugging her.

Katie smiled. "Well.., thanks Dessa, I appreciate that. "said Katie softly. "Ooh... I like the way your thinking Dessa!"said Katie smirking at her. "As for where they are having it I don't know, but Kenneth told me they might havr one."said Katie shrugging. "Yeah I think Valentines Day is on a Friday this year right?"Katie asked. "Yeah the party wouldn't be until the night time, Kenneth and the guys have plans there girlfriends. "said Katie simply.

Katie's eyes widened at Medusa's question. "Um... I don't know, I think Jeremy likes me, he apologized for everything he did to me, he even wrote me a song!"said Katie. "I forgave him, but I'm not sure if I can trust him fully yet."said Katie honestly. "If your thinking me and Cupid dont, I don't even know him!"said Katie. "So... who is this crush you like?"Katie asked her smiling as she crossed her arms.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top