Times are tough...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Times are tough... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Times are tough...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Times are tough... Empty Times are tough...

Post by Sally Ruby Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Hey ya'll, I know its been a ... week or two maybe since I was on last? Not sure, but I thought I'd let ya'll know I am going through a rough time right now and I am unable to be on the computer 24/7. I am busy looking for a job to help my mum out with house bills that we are about to lose and I am getting ready for my 17th birthday. Sorry to who ever I am posting with at the moment, I am sick again as usual and really can't be on right now. Love you all <3 see you when I can. I'll try to get back on sometime this week, WHICH reminds me, wish my luck, this week is my end of semester year exams so I am busy with them as well.

My Characters you may not see on much~
Brayden Moon
Faylen Shadows
Alec Mulligan
Sally Ruby

<3
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Times are tough... Empty Re: Times are tough...

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Good luck with your exams and everything, Sally! I hope everything sorts itself out for you soon! ;D
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Times are tough... Empty Re: Times are tough...

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Thanks Eli! Exams are over FINALLY I cam relax BUT I am still not able to get on because of issues. *looks around for anyone else* I dun feel very loved right now :/ Well anyway thanks so much Eli Razz
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top