Shopping is tough!!!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping is tough!!! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping is tough!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping is tough!!! Empty Shopping is tough!!!

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:27 am

Sammy had just finished a long day of shopping for her things for next year. She could wait to go back to school and she knew all the things that she was going to need since she was repeating the same year. And thanks to her vampire charms she looks the same as that year too. Sammy was wearing a pink and black stripped shirt with a black and pink hearted jacket over it, some blue jeans with holes in them and some pink and black sneakers. She loved the colors black and pink now. She was going to be very different next year. But her friends would be the same. Except the for the ones who graduated or died. She was sitting at a table in front of a store waiting for her bestfriend Sophia Lestrange to arrive. They where the best of friends.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Shopping is tough!!! Empty Re: Shopping is tough!!!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:36 am

Sophia walked through the crowded streets of London with shopping bags in her hands after shopping around for some things for her office as well as for her healing training. As she looked around she felt odd walking around without her Gryffindor Robe on like the rest of the students going back were. Sophia felt a bit odd being here for she was a graduate now but she loved it here. Sophia was wearing one of her gryffindors shirt that had 'Lestrange' her name on the back but the Gryffindor crest on the front with blue jeans and black boots and her jet black hair down and curly. . As she seen her best friend Samantha waiting for her outside by the three broomsticls she smiled. "Hey Sammy."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:42 am

((hope you don't mind if I join! Wink))

Keegan was walking through Hogsmeade with a butt load of sweets and a couple of school supplies he forgotten at Diagon Alley. Keegan felt weird shopping for the new year for he basically left when Sophia almost died due to depression and anger. As he walked through the crowded street he spotted Sophia and Samantha and smiled. Smirking to himself he walked towards them but noticed Sophia noticed and cursed to himself. Walking behind Samantha he motioned for Sophia to be quiet. "Well hello there Sammy love."said Keegan whispering in her ear. Keegan was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans and black converses.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:48 am

(I totally don't mind you joining! Smile)

Sammy saw Sophia coming so she set her bags down and stood up to hug her. "Hey sophia. You won't believe all the stuff that I had to get for school." Sammy said to her and almost immediatly felt a taping on her shoulder and familar words in her ears. She wanted to fait at the thought of that guy being back in her life. Not that she wasn't happy she was very happy. Thats why she felt like faiting. She turned around at vampire speed and hugged and kissed Keegan. "Oh Keegan I missed you soo. Don't ever leave me again." Sammy said standing back up on her own two feet, blushing proudly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:53 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at Smantha. "Yeah I seen, fourth year is hard one but the fifith year is a killer!"said Sophia rollingher eyes as she remembered her O.W.L. year. Sophia smiled as Samantha hugged and kissed Keegan. She was glad to see both of them happy again, for that was what they needed in there life was each other. "Come join us Keg, we were just talking about this year!'said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "I'm sure going to miss Hogwarts, it was like a home to me it's like a part of me has been taken away from me."said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:57 am

Keegan laughed and hugged and kissed her back for a minute and pulled away. "I promise Sammy love I won't ever leave you again!'said Keegan softly stroking her hair. Keegan looked at Sophia and laughed. "What do you think I'm doing Soph?"Keegan asked her smirking at her and rolling his eyes playfully at her. Keegan looked at Sophia and shook her head. "Soph Hogwarts will always be with you, and you can always come to cheer Nikki on as well as me when quidditch comes and you can see us on Hosmeade weekends."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:01 am

Sammy was glad that Keegan was back and that everyone was having fun, but she needed to know why Keegan disappeared without even saying goodbye. "Keegan, I am glad to see you back, but I really need to know. Why is it that you disappeared without even saying goodbye?" Sammy asked him with tears welling up in her eyes. It made her sad just to think of the time she was without him. She never wanted to have to feel like that again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:11 am

Keegan looked at her and sighed and wiped her tears with his thumbs for he knew she was going to ask him this question sooner or later. "Well... I left because I gotten really depressed love for you left and Sophia almost died so I went into a total breakdown and just left."said Keegan softly. "I know I should have said goodbye but you were gone and Sophia didn't have no magic but I did keep in touch with her and I also wrote you everyday as well!"said Keegan softly. "I never ever forgot about you, so don't you think that love!'said Keegan kissing her softly on the lips. "I promise I'll never leave you again."said Keegan softly wiping her tears with his thumbs and then stroking her cheeks.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:20 am

Sammy broke down into quicker, sadder tears as he told her why he disappeared without a word. But this only made her feel like it was her fault. She hated herself for making the disicion that she did and she will alway regret making that desicion. "Oh, Keegan. I love you so much." Sammy said kissing him back and not wanting to let go. She finally let go then held his hand and didn't want to let go of that. She kept thinking of how lovely her life was going to be now. They would get married, settle down, get jobs, and live happily ever after.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:51 am

Keegan wiped her tears and shook his head. "Come on love no need for tears, dry up those tears and put on that beautiful smile of yours."said Keegan softly."I love you to Sammy love, probably more then you'll ever know!"said Keegan softly kissing her back. "I promise I'll never leave you alone again, the pain killed me."said Keegan softly. "Now were together love, we can pick up where we left off or start all over again."said Keegan giving her a sexy warm smile. "We can start our lives together now Sammy love."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top