Putting things back together again!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Putting things back together again!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Putting things back together again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Putting things back together again!  Empty Putting things back together again!

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Sophia had gotten a VERY worried letter from Maura telling her that something was wrong with Shane, he seemed lost his memory due to a potion that she thought was the love potion that was meant for her. First, Sophia was angry that someone would try to hurt her friends, but she calmed herself knowing she had to act professional in this matter, she could kill the prick who did this later. Sophia knew she had to help Shane before it was to late and he lost ALL his memory if he didn't already. She hoped that he still had some of his memories left inside of him even if he had to dig deep into his head to remember them. Sophia remembered she was that way when she lost her memory when she turned evil, she thought she'll never be the same again but with the help of Khaat she returned back to her normal self.

Today, Shane was suppose to be arriving at St. Mungo's to recieve the help that he desperately needed. He was suppose to be apparated here by the Hogwarts nurse who sent letters to her on Shane's process. Of course she let Shane out of the Hospital Wing, which Sophia couldn't blame her, she hoped Shane would regain his memory on his own but no luck. After Maura wrote to her, Sophia agreed to help Shane get his memory back if it was the last thing she did. Of course she already helped Maura, it was quite easy with Maura but Shane she was alittle worried about. From what Maura told her, he wasn't doing well but there was some hope that he remembered everything deep down.

In her office looking over patients paperwork Sophia heard a knock on her door as Hannah told her that Shane and the Hogwarts nurse have arrived in the E.R. "Thankyou Hannah."said Sophia softly as she got up and grabbed her white robe from the coat hook before following Hannah downstairs towards the E.R. As handed her Shane's paperwork Sophia looked at it and sighed, it was worse then Sophia thought but there was still hope. Walking down the corridor Sophia seen Shane with the Hogwarts nurse and smiled. "Hi Shane, I'm Sophia Granger, a healer here at St. Mungo's here I'm here to take care of you."said Sophia softly as Shane nodded. "I got it from here, and thankyou for bringing him in."said Sophia towards the Hogwarts Nurse as she nodded.

"Ok... Shane, we'll get you into room seven here and have a look at you."said Sophia softly as Shane followed her. As Shane took a seat on the bed Sophia took his vital signs and wrote it on his chart. "Ok... Shane, change into these robes here and we'll get started on healing you!"said Sophia. "I'll step outside and let me know when you ready."said Sophia softly as she stepped outside. Looking at his chart once again, Sophia ran through her head potions and spells she could use on him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Putting things back together again!  Empty Re: Putting things back together again!

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:49 pm

As Shane appareted with the nurse, he felt sick to his stomach as they appeared with a small pop. Looking around the place, he realized he must be at St.Mungo's the place the nurse told him she was going to take him. Shane had to admit, he was a bit afraid but the nurse told him that he knew the healer that was going to take care of him very well. Shane didn't know, but he took the nurse's word, seeing how she haven't lied to him yet. Looking at the white walls only made him more nervous, he must really hate hospitals or he was just really nervous.

Nodding at what Sophia said, he followed her towards room seven. Letting out alittle jump as she checked his vital signs, he let out alittle scream as she handed him the green robes and told him to change. As the door close behind Sophia, he changed into the green robe and laid on the bed. "Ready."said Shane bravely as he seen Sophia enter back into the room. "I want to be back to normal, but what are you going to do to me Sophia?"Shane asked her softly.

"Er... sorry, I'm just a bit nervous here."said Shane honestly. He didn't know why he was so nervous, but he just was which was weird seeing how he felt he been here a thousand times and seen Sophia a thousand times. Relaxing a bit knowing that he was in good hands, he let Sophia to what she was going to do. He was in good hands and he trusted Sophia to get him back to normal, and that was all that mattered.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Putting things back together again!  Empty Re: Putting things back together again!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:35 am

Sophia looked at Shane and nodded knowing he was a bit nervous. After all, he didn't remember her so it was normal to be nervous around someone you didn't know. "Shane I know your nervous, which is completely normal, but your in good hands I promise."said Sophia softly. "I'm just going to do a couple of spells on you and see what's wrong and see what I can to get you back to normal and I might give you a couple of potions."said Sophia honestly. "Just relax Shane, you'll be back to normal in no time."said Sophia winking at him.

"Ok... Shane, will you lay back in the bed for me please."said Sophia softly as Shane laid back for her and gave her a worried look. "It'll be ok Shane, I'm gonna put you asleep so I can prodece with getting you better is that ok?"Sophia asked as Shane nodded. "Ok... here we go, have a good sleep."said Sophia softly as she flicked her wand at him as he fell asleep. Looking down at Shane she looked at him and sighed. As more healers came in Sophia nodded at them. "Ok.. guys lets get to work."said Sophia softly.

Using a spell to scan Shane, she stopped as she seen that a potion seemed to be causing Shane's memory lost. Doing more tests on him, Sophia seen that the love potion was causing Shane's memory lost. "My god, Maura was right about everything."said Sophia softly. Now that she knew what was wrong, now it was time for her to fix it. "Ok... here we go."said Sophia softly pointing her wand at Shane. "ufero extrarius!"said Sophia as the object removed itself from Shane's body as pink smoke came up and disappeared.

"Ok... now to get this poison out of him so he'll remember again!"said Sophia softly. "Subsisto Nex!" Sophia said as green skull came out of Shane and then disappeared. "subsisto poena!"said Sophia finally relieving any pain Shane would have afterwards. "There we go, he's back to normal now."said Sophia happily. "Lets let him rest, our work here is done."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:53 am

The next Morning....

As the sunlight shone through the window telling Shane to get up he groaned. Opening his hazel eyes slowly he looked around wondering where he was at before he remembered he was at St.Mungo's due to losing his memory. He wondered if he gotten his memory back or not, but then again he had to for him to know that he was at St.Mungo's right? Sitting up he winced in pain as he seen a I.V. was attached to him. "Ow!"said Shane rubbing his right hand where the IV. hurt him.

As the nurse walked in she smiled seeing Shane awake. "Oh good your up, Sophia asked me to check on you seeing how she's busy in the O.R. at the moment."said the nurse. "Ok... Shane, I'm going to ask you a couple of questions to see if your back to your normal self."said the nurse as Shane nodded. 'Ok... go ahead, I think I'll be able to tell you everything I feel like my normal self again."said Shane honestly. "That's great Shane! but it's to make sure."said the nurse as Shane nodded understanding.

"Ok... Shane, what's your full name?" the nurse asked him softly. "Shane Lucas Diamond."said Shane simply. "Good, now what's your day of birth?" the nurse asked him again. "July 18th 2009."said Shane. The nurse nodded. "Ok... what are you and where do you go to school?"the nurse asked. "I am a wizard and I have since the age of eleven, I go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly and I'm sorted into the Gryffindor house."said Shane.

"Ok... everything looks good, Shane seems like your back to your normal self."said the nurse. "Great, is any of my friends here like Maura and them?"Shane asked softly as the nurse nodded. "Yes they are indeed here, I'll let them know your awake."said the nurse smiling. "Thankyou!"said Shane giving her a soft warm smile as the nurse nodded and headed towards the waiting room.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:28 am

Jamie had asked her brother to take her to St.Mungos to see Shane and being Carter he took her.He waited with her until it was time for him to go to work.A few minutes after that a nurse entered the waiting room and informed them that he was awake and that they could visit him.Jamie got up and headed straight to room seven.She opened the door.

"Did you find the lost screws for your head?"Jamie asked jokingly.She always had to make jokes even if the matter was serious."Too soon?"She didn't want to offend him but she just had to joke around.Cheering him up was her excuse.

"So are you up for destroying Romeo's face or do we let him get expelled?Your call.In the end you were the one who got affected so... yeah."She would let him choose even if it wasn't what she'd have chosen.She of course being herself would have chosen the former if she was in Shane's place.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:48 am

Shane chuckled at Jamie' s comment. "Yeah I did, might of took me awhile but I found them!"said Shane. "How bad was I, I heard I was pretty out of it, thenurse said I didn' t know anything!"said Shane shaking his head. Shane couldn' t believe how out of it he was, all due to a love potion mixed up. But he was still going to get Romeo if it was the last thing he did. He hoped.the prick gotten expelled he sure deserved it.

"Oh believe me Jams, he' a going to see a side of Shane Diamond he never seen or wish to see!"said Shane angrily. "I hope the damn prick gets expelled, even if he does I' ll still beat him!"said Shane. "Let me guess, you were all planning what to do to him while I was out?" Shane asked her smirking.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:15 am

"Good because I was getting bored of flying alone and Logan has the worst schedule.You do remember Logan right?He was going to come with me but he had something important in potions class."She explained."Being Logan he'll probably find a way to get here and visit you."He looked much better since he remembered her name.

"My plan is to let paranoia eat him away.We'll threaten him and then we will jinx him as a warning to show we don't make empty threats and never follow through he won't know when we're going to attack so he'll be nervous and our revenge will last longer."She said"Too much plotting time."She explained herself.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:28 am

Shane nodded. "Of course I know Logan, he's a good friend of mine!"said Shane honestly. "Sucks that he wasn't able to come, but I'm sure he'll be here like the others will soon once the word is spread."said Shane winking at her. "I would be better if I can get out of here, I'm tired of looking at these white walls!"Shane said letting out a annoyed growl. "But Sophia said one more week, she wanted to make sure I was completely healed before I went back to school."said Shane simply. "Luckily I haven't fallen behind due to being a seventh year with not many classes."said Shane.

Shane smirked at Jamie's evil plan. "Sounds like a plan to me Jams."said Shane. "I just wonder what the others have up there sleeves as well."said Shane honestly. "I know everyone wants there revenge, and Romeo is going to have plenty of it."said Shane laughing.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top