Putting Obscure Forums to Use
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Putting Obscure Forums to Use Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Putting Obscure Forums to Use

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Putting Obscure Forums to Use Empty Putting Obscure Forums to Use

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:50 am

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): 1-2 per thread
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): People typically already involved in Jack's plot
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): Just coherent, please?
What you want to RP about: I want to put those future and AU forums to use, baby! Maybe the past, but especially those. I already have one idea for a future thread- after long and hard thought about the sort of life Jack will lead, I've decided she will adopt a young muggle boy with Huntington's- a terminal disease- so if I could figure out a time to put that in a thread, I'd love that. I'm up for discussion, though. If you have a lot of questions, instead of irritating people with email notifications, we can talk via PM. Just let me know. =)
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Future, Alternate Universe, past maybe
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Putting Obscure Forums to Use Empty Re: Putting Obscure Forums to Use

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:02 am

I'm up for something, though I don't know what.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:06 am

Hmmm... Do you have plans for Keith's future? I could see them being business partners for WWW or something... Alternate Universe, I'm not sure what really could be different. Maybe they're rivals instead of allies, trying to out-prank each other? My mind is really not up for thinking up pranks right now though, haha.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:09 am

Future threads aren't exactly set in stone so I'm up for anything there. I did plan on him returning to America at one point however, maybe get roped into playing bodyguard for a squib girl.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:16 am

Hm... Not gonna lie, I'm stumped. Maybe a thread before Keith;s next year of Hogwarts, where Jack hands along the Marauder's Map? I figured she was going to do that anyway. I'm not great with figuring out future stuff- that's why I said people can suggest ideas. I'm dreadful. Haha
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:19 am

Jack, I want to Rp with you but im not sure yet. Aurora basically annoyed jack the last time she saw her which was who knows when. With Aurora getting kidnapped and all soon i wont be able to Rp much with people til time to find Aurora and so a future topic sounds fun.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:22 am

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:Hm... Not gonna lie, I'm stumped. Maybe a thread before Keith;s next year of Hogwarts, where Jack hands along the Marauder's Map? I figured she was going to do that anyway. I'm not great with figuring out future stuff- that's why I said people can suggest ideas. I'm dreadful. Haha

but that's so soon. We'll be rping that in real time in just a few months, so maybe we should save it.

Since neither of us are in the mood for a prank war, maybe Keith could be dropping by WWW with his charge? It would have to be 10 or so years into the future, if that's ok with you.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 am

27 year old Jack!? Intrigue! Let's do it!

Although, let's steer clear of conversations about spouses and whatnot. Still up in the air and whatnot... Haha
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:26 am

No problemo. I'll make the thread
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:43 am

Keith Nicholas