Fall breeze and friends forever be! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fall breeze and friends forever be! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fall breeze and friends forever be!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fall breeze and friends forever be! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fall breeze and friends forever be!

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Shane nodded. "That's good that he never gotten the chance to hurt Bradley."said Shane honestly. "From what I hear Bradley is just a kid, no kid deserve to be be tortured or even see it."said Shane shaking his head. "If I was him I'll be scarred for life after seeing my brother getting torured. "said Shane honestly.

Shane nodded. "I honestly think he didn't like me being smarter then him."said Shane sighing. "I think that's what got me the worse beating was that I was smarter then him, that's why he said being smart was pointless and dumb."said Shane. "I always thought he was stupid and out of it, but I never told him but I think he gotten the message when he decided to leave my mum."said Shane. "My mum never been married aftet that, I think she's afraid she'll get hurt again."said Shane softly. "Besides she's always traveling, she a lawyer for muggle and magical so she's always on the go."said Shane.

" That's still awesome dude, I wish I was there to help you do that!"said Shane honestly. "The worse I ever done was flood the second floor bathroom.'said Shane chuckling. "I think I might still be in detention for that!"said Shane smirking.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Fall breeze and friends forever be! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fall breeze and friends forever be!

Post by Logan Lander Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:26 pm

"He kind of is scarred for life.He is way too afraid to loose me, more than he should be.During the summer we spent every second together except for once when he had gotten hurt and he couldn't come with me to Hogsmead.It's not that I don't want to be with him I like being with him but it's not healthy to be so attached to something.I don't know what would happen with Brad if something bad happens to me."He loved his brother and he knew this was not good for him.Brad was too attached to him and in two years Logan wouldn't be in Hogwarts and Bradley would have four years left in Hogwarts without him.

"I guess Frederic and Lucas have a lot in common, Frederic hated that his sons , lesser beings, knew more than himself.He was crazy because he got mad when I got O's but also when I got E's or A's.Maybe he was just looking for something to get angry at."Probably that was it Frederic liked to scold him for nothing and most of the time he went to far."My mum met this guy at a cafe but she didn't like him."He shrugged

"Well thank you.I got the idea because I was angry so I wanted to release the steam and the headmasters office was not too far away from where I was when I got the idea and I hated my dark arts teacher and the subject he taught so might as well get the anger out."Logan smirked."I think it would have been fun to get a helper.I didn't know a spell that would help me flood the offices but it would have been awesome."

Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:50 am

Shane nodded. "He just doesn't want to lose you mate, he looks up to you as a role model."said Shane simply. "Does he have any friends? maybe he can start hanging with them and he won't become so attached."said Shane. "Kenneth sister Katie was attached to him but then she grew up and started gettinbg friends and she didn't become so attached but there still close."said Shane.

"If I didn't know better, I would think they were best friends."said Shane honestly. "My dad hated when I got good grades, he always burned my report cards that I got."said Shane shaking his head. "If he was still around, he would probably of burned my O.W.Ls scores that I gotten."said Shane honestly. "I'm just glad he's out of the picture and he left us at a young age, or god knows where I'll be now if he was still around."said Shane shivering at the thougt of it. He didn't want to think about it, cause he knew where he'll be beated and probably not like he's is now.

"If we hate any professors here I definitely think yours and my master mind along with my friends can help us trash a few offices."said Shane smirking. "They keep changing Profesors on us, so we never have the same Professors."said Shane sighing.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:19 pm

"Well he'll be in trouble if I'm his role model.I'm sure we can expect that he'll spend some time in detention."Logan said honestly"He has his own friends and everything but he prefers spending time with Jamie and me.He knows that I'm not gonna be here with him for the majority of the years he has left in Hogwarts."He started thinking, What if he overheard Jamie and Logan talking about moving out when he graduated."Do you think he might have over me?You know talking about moving out?"He was kind of worried he just hoped Brad didn't tell anything to their mum.

"Frederic wasn't aloud to be friends or even acquaitances with non-purebloods unless he got paired up with one for school work so if Lucas wasn't a pureblood I dont think they ever even spoke."Logan explained his grandmother and grandfather were terrible people too but not as much as his father."I think my dad would have also burnt my report cards if I went to a muggle school.Unfortnately my father wasn't out of the picture until last year but I still got to keep my O.W.L scores.He normally hid anything that had something to do with me being a good student."

"I'm liking everyone so far but if you don't like someone I'm sure I can help you there"He smirked he would help Shane, his year had been kind of boring and he wanted something to do and infiltrating to a professor's office and trashing it could be the solution."If they keep changing professors we can have a clean slate with everyone of them aslong as they don't comunicate with the last professor."
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Shane chuckled at his comment. "If he isn't already a troublemaker!"said Shane honestly. "He probably thinks you and Jamie are cool and you two will protect him if he runs into any trouble."said Shane. "That's how Katie is with us."said Shane honestly. Shane shrugged at his question. "Maybe not at first, but I think over time he will."said Shane.

Shane nodded. "My father wasn't allowed to be friends with no one but purebloods, but I think he had to sneak around for him to be with my mum she was muggleborn."said Shane. "Just proves that he wasn't that bad, I just don't get what made him so bad."said Shane sighing. "I guess I'm lucky Lucas left at early, god knows what I'll be if he was still here."said Shane honestly. "I guess the reason why I hate Slytherins is because I hate my father so I think all of them are evil."said Shane simply.

Shane laughed and smirked at him. "Same here mate, I'm down with trashing anyone office."said Shane honestly. "Even if they give me detention until the end of the year!"said Shane. "We barely started this year, and it's boring especially the classes without your friends!"said Shane honestly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top