feeling the cool fall breeze
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

feeling the cool fall breeze Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

feeling the cool fall breeze

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

feeling the cool fall breeze Empty feeling the cool fall breeze

Post by Jeremy Podmore Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:17 am

Jeremy was relieved that it was the weekend, being in the castle all week was just plain torture to him. Jeremy was a outdoor person, he hated being cooped up for a long amount of time without going outside. He didn't get how vampires do it, but at lease they got to stay outside for five hours without burning and could go out at sun down, it was better then nothing. Walking down the sloping lawn of Hogwarts Witchcraft and wizarldy he headed down towards the lake. As the breeze rustled through his brown hair he smiled enjoying the smell of fall leaves around him.

Finally reaching the lake, Jeremy sat in front of the lake staring at the lake seeing the giant squid pop his head above the water for a second before going back down. Shaking his head Jeremy smiled to himself, as odd as it made seem Jeremy liked seeing the giant squid at this time of day. After all, it was the best time to see him if there wasn't kids throwing rocks at him making him hide in the water.

Staring at the lake deep in thought he was finally snapped of of his thoughts as he heard a twig snap. Whipping around, Jeremy gotten his wand out and pointed it in front of him. "Hello anyone there?"Jeremy cried softly. Looking around, Jeremy didn't see anyone there so he shrugged it off thinking it was just an animal. Sitting back down under the willow tree, he looked back at the squid that was looking at him with interest.

Jeremy Podmore
Jeremy Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 31
Special Abilities : speaking to animals

Back to top Go down

feeling the cool fall breeze Empty Re: feeling the cool fall breeze

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:49 am

Clara did decided to take today walk to the lake and have some fresh air also too. She walked towards to lake and sometime looked around there. She loved nature and also loved to be outside. She really didn't like to all thw time inside. Lara takes every day walk to the lake and back.

She suddenly heard something did snap. Soon she reslised it was her who made that sound by stepping on the twig. She heard someone asking like who is there. Clara didn't know what to do or say now. She just did stand there and thought what would be good thing to do or say.

Soon she decided to walk again. She finally reached to the lake. Clara saw there one boy sitting there. "I'm sorry, if i scared you before if i did step on that twig accidently," she said to that boy then and she was trully sorry about it.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Podmore Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Jeremy looked at the girl and shoo his head. "No it's ok, I guess I was in my own little world not paying attention."said Jeremy honestly. "Been a bit busy with homework and such, I haven't been out here in whle."said Jeremy. "I love the caslte and all, but I hate being stuick in all the time."said Jeremy softly. "Oh so rude of me I'm Jeremy, Jeremy Podemore sixt year Hufflepuff."said Jeremy standing up and reaching his hand out for her to shake.

Jeremy noticed that she was a very pretty girl, and by the looks of it seems to be a Gryffindor. He had seen her around the castle as well in some of his classes, she was pretty popular. Jeremy had a couple of Hufflepuffs friends as well as other friends from other houses, but he wouldn't consider himself popular. If you were popular here, quite a bit of people knew your name.

Looking at the lake he seen the giant squid looking at him and the girl and he shook his hed and smiled. "No it's not what you think, I'll talk to you later!"said Jeremy softly to him as the squid went back under the water. "I can talk to animals."said Jeremy shrugging as it it wasn't nothing.
Jeremy Podmore
Jeremy Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Clara smiled all this time when boy did talk. "Oh, okay," she said. "Some goes to be about homework and being outside," she said with smile. "I'm Clara Cadwallader, sixth year , Gryffindor," she said her name and did shaken boys hand.

She may be popular but it doesn't mean that she has lot of friends. Clara doesn't think that she is that popular like people say. She actually have only few friends but she hangs out with everyone who ever want's to hang out with her. She really don't get how she had became so popular in Hogwarts. Some people who are to her strangers know even her name but she doesn't care about it at all actually.

"Wait what? You can speak with animals?" asked Clara and was little bit in shock. She heard it first time that someone can speak with animals.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Podmore Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:17 pm

"Clara, that's a unique and pretty name!"said Jeremy honestly as he shook her head before letting go of it. "I know alot of people are inside because they think it's cold, but not me."said Jeremy softly. Jeremy wasn't a cold person, but he honestly didn't mind it all. To be honest Jeremy didn't mind any type of weather, he was a nature boy and loved the outdoors.

Jeremy chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I had the ability to do it since my first year."said Jeremy honestly. "I probably had it long before that though, but I didn't discover it intil I was eleven."said Jeremy. "A bit embarrassing story, but in my defense I was only a shy first year!'said Jeremy. "But if you want to hear it, I will tell you but promise me you won' laugh."said Jeremyt softly. It was a bit embarrassing, but hey he was only eleven and he didn't have no friends yet.

Jeremy Podmore
Jeremy Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:48 pm

"Thanks," said Clara with smile on her face. "I know, it's not cold outside for me eiher," she said again with smile. Clara wasn't really cold person but she didn't mind it either. Clara liked every weather. One thing what most of people don't know about her is that she likes the rain. When ever it rains you can see her standing middle of it, she don't get that cold very easily.

"Actually that is very good ability," she said with smile again. She likes to smile very much, she would smile all the time but it can be bother and annoy somtimes other peoples. "Oh i would like to hear it," she said and smiled again. "Oh and i promise i won't laugh," she said with serious face. Mostly times when she promises it, she can keep it too.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Podmore Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 pm

"Well... your the first girl I think I ever heard that said they don't mind the coldness."said Jeremy smiling at her. "Most girls are like 'it's cold out here, maybe we should go back inside!"said Jeremy rolling his eyes. Of course he loved being by the fire but sometimes he didn't like feeling like a prisoner against his own will. "I love rainy days more though, probably my favorite time of the year is spring."said Jeremy honestly.

"Thankyou, some people think it's odd because I can talk to animals but I think it's cool ability to have."said Jeremy. "Once again, thanks for not laughing."said Jeremy giving her a soft warm smile. 'Well... it started in the middle of my first year, I didn't have no friends and I was lonely and I came down here and started crying asking myself why did have no friends."said Jeremy talking a breath before he continued his story. "I heard a voice tell me it's was ok and he'll be my friend but when I looked up I seen no around but the giant squid looking at me, I looked at him shocked and then he talked back to me and that's when I discovered it."said Jeremy softly.

Jeremy Podmore
Jeremy Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:02 pm

"Oh, okay. I guess I'm on of this exception then. All girls who i know don't like that cold that much like me," she said with smile. She always has been most of time different from other girls. The reason is unkown. "But yeah i like rainy days too. I don't know exactly what is my favorite time of year," she said again with smile.

"It's little bit odd, but sometime its cool and good abilty," she said honestly. She really didn't know what to say next. "Oh, why I should laugh, i don't get it," she said again honestly and looked at boy. She only nooded when Jeremy told that story how she discovered. "To be honest, I didn't had any friends in first grade at first either. But end of school year i had only two friends... but now i have so many. I even don't know how much. Most of them i really can't address as friends but yeah they think of my as their friend," she said with smile.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Podmore Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:03 pm

"I love rainy days, there so peaceful and calming andspring time is my favorite time of year as well."said Jeremy honestly. Jeremey didn't mind all the rest of the seasons but Spring was his favorite of all. Alot of people ask if he was gay, but that he wasn't he just loved animals and the spring time.

"Yeah I know, I try not to use it around the muggle though they will really think it's weird."said Jeremy chuckling. Jeremy shrugged. "I don't know, some people do when I tell them that story."said Jeremey softly. "They laugh at the fact that I use to cry when I was a first year and I'm a guy I guess."said Jeremy honestly. "I also did to, I have five friends now, although there all Gryffindors but Maura she's a Hufflepuff."said Jeremy softly. He hung out with them alot though, even if they were in a different house and he hung with Maura almost everyday.
Jeremy Podmore
Jeremy Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:39 pm

"Yeah rainy days can be so peaceful and calming," Clara agreed with Jeremy on that one. She really can't choose what is her favorite time of year or season, she likes all of them. She has always been different than other girls in her age.

"Oh yeah muggles, will think even that you are insane if you do it around them," she said. "I'm laughing only then when it's really a funny but that story is not fun at all, it's sad... so i don't see a reason why I should laugh," she said and it was true what she said. "I have friends from every house, even Syltherin, even if there are rumors that Gryffindor's and Syltherine don't get along most of the times. Oh, it's mostly thanks to my sister, who is in Slytherin house," she said with smile.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top