feeling the cool fall breeze - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

feeling the cool fall breeze - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

feeling the cool fall breeze

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

feeling the cool fall breeze - Page 2 Empty Re: feeling the cool fall breeze

Post by Jeremy Podmore Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:51 am

"My friends think I'm crazy because I sometimes stand in the rain and let it get me wet."said Jeremy softly. "When I had a girlfriend, when it rained we would dance in it."said Jeremy softly but honestly. "Sadly we broke up with her being a muggle and me being a wizard it didn't work out."said Jeremy.

"I did it one time by accident, I was outside of my house talking to my dog and the muggle walking there dogs looked at me like I was crazy!"said Jeremy laughing. "Me either, but they just do which is rude and mean in my opinion."said Jeremy. "I don't have any Slytherin friends, for some reason they don't like me."said Jeremy. "Hufflepuffs and Slytherins don't really get along anyways."said Jeremy honestly.
Jeremy Podmore
Jeremy Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 31
Special Abilities : speaking to animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:30 am

"My friends sometimes think it too grazy if I stand in the rain and get wet. Also my sisters thinks like that. They don't like it so much like i do," said Clara. "I haven't had any boyfriend before," said Clara honestly and she really didn't lie. She just haven't found that right guy for her.

"Oh I see," she said with smile. "I would like to have some good ability too but I don't have any," she said and looked at lake. "Yeah it's very rude and mean of the people if they laugh because of it," said Clara and looked back at boy. "I guess i shouldn't have any too. Like I said I have them thanks to my sister, whose one year younger than me," Clara said and smiled again.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Podmore Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Jeremy laughd. "Weird that we have so much in common, I never met anyone that had that much in common with me!"said Jeremy honestly. Jeremy raised his eyebrows at her response. "Really? I find that hard to beleive."said Jeremy softly. "I thought when I was with Emily I thought she ws the one."said Jeremy honestly.

"It ran through my father's side of the family through generations, so I was lucky to get it."said Jeremy. Jeremy nodded. "Although I'm quite used to it now, but at the time I was young."said Jeremy honestly. "Well at lease you have someone that likes you in Slytherin, I have no one."said Jeremy.
Jeremy Podmore
Jeremy Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Clara only smiled. "Yeah it's little but weird. For me it's too first time to meet someone with who i have so much in common," said Clara too honestly. "Believe it or not but it's true i never had any boyfriend. I just haven't found that right one for me," she said and it was totally true.

"Oh, i see," said Clara and smiled. She didn't know what else to say. She looked around for while. "Oh it's good thing I guess I have there someone who likes," said Clara. "But me and my sister really don't get anymore along so good like we use to before," she said and was bit sad about it. They use to be very close ones but not anymore lately. They barely even speak now.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Podmore Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 am

"Well there's a firs time for everything!"said Jeremy giving her a soft warm smile before chuckling. "I believe you, I just see it hard to believe, your way to pretty to be alone."said Jeremy honestly. "I'm sure you'll find him, like I said I thought Emily ws the one for me good thing I didn't go all the way with her."said Jeremy looking away hoping she got what she was saying.

"Oh that stinks, my sister is a Gryffindor and we get along pretty well, but we always been close."said Jeremy honestly. "I'm sorry, your sister apprently doesnt know what's she's missing."said Jeremy honestly. "How many siblings do you have? I just have one sister."said Jeremy softly.
Jeremy Podmore
Jeremy Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 am

"True," said Clara with smile again. "I know, I just didn't have this reltionships before. I just don't want to get hurt," said Clara. This is one reason and main one why she haven't had any boyfriend. "One day I will find him, I hope soo," she said with smile again. She didn't get at first what Jeremy meant but soon she realised what he meant. "Oh, I see," she said that again. She didn't know what else to say.

"It's good that you get along with your sister," she said and smiled again. "It may be true," she said quietly, she really did miss her sister. She even haven't seen her recently. "I have two sisters. Both are younger than me. Other sis is gryffindor too," said Clara.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Podmore Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 pm

((OMG! I'm SO sorry for not replying I been REALLY busy!)

Jeremy nodded. "I understand what you mean, I feel the same way that's why I'm single."said Jeremy honestly. "You will Clara, just hand in there like I am."said Jeremy softly giving her his famous smile. "Yeah, we thought about it but we decided not to."said Jeremy looking away. It was weird, everyone else he knew had already had girlfriends and doen stuff with them, but Jeremy wanted to wait for the right girl.

"Wow... your lucky you have two sisters, but I guess having one sibling is better then none."said Jeremy. He really did love his baby sister and he would do anything to protect her. "I'm very protective of my little sister, she's the only thing I have besides my parents that is."said Jeremy honestly. He wouldn't know what to do if he lost a loved one, he would probably have a breakdown if it ever did.
Jeremy Podmore
Jeremy Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top