Fall breeze and friends forever be!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fall breeze and friends forever be! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fall breeze and friends forever be!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fall breeze and friends forever be! Empty Fall breeze and friends forever be!

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Shane was finally free after hours of doing homework in the Library with his best mates who had the same homework as he had due to being in the same year. Apparently his best mates were free though, they had plans with their girlfriends and left him out in the dust. Cursing to himself, Shane left the library back towards the common room to put his things away before he grabbed his jacket and headed towards the lake. Shane neede to get out no matter how chilli it was outside, he was tired of being a prisoner in the castle. Waving and saying 'hi' to a couple of people as he headed towards the Entrance Hall he finally reached the double wide doors and pushed them opened.

As the cool breeze rustled through his hair he smiled. He was glad that fall was finally here, he hated all the hot weather they were having. Of course summer time was nice, but sometimes it was to dang hot to do anything but stay inside under the air conditioner. Although Shane didn't mind what season it was, he just liked fall a bit better. It was cooler and he liked the colors the leaves changed.

Walking down the sloping lawn of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly the cool fall breeeze rustled through his hair. After a couple of minutes of walking he finally reached the lake and sat under his favorite tree by the lake. There wasn't many people out, but he didn't care he liked the quiet for once. Shane maybe popular with quite a bit of friends, but he didn't like crowded places. Although he was slowly starting to get over it due to singing in crowded places now.

Although the fight that him and Romeo had did go around the school, and everyone asked him what happened and why he gotten detention for a month. Although he didn't mind telling them the story, he just wished they would leave him alone sometimes. Romeo already hated him, and girls following him around only made Romeo madder for some weird reason. Shane guessed Romeo thought he was taking away his swagger and his girls. Shane only had interest for one girl though, and that was Olivia.

Of course she knew of him but as for feelings for him where unknown although Jamie said she seemed to like him. Shane didn't believe it though, she never shown any sings that he knew of that she liked him. Although once again, Jamie said she did when he gotten his arm hurt by Romeo. Shane shrugged and sighed to himself and found a flat rock and skipped it across the lake.

One skip... Two skips.... three skips... four skips.... thump! the rock finally fell into the black water and sunk to the bottom. "Girls are so complicated at times."Shane told himself before skipping another rock. This time it went five times before it finally sunk to the bottom of th black lake.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Fall breeze and friends forever be! Empty Re: Fall breeze and friends forever be!

Post by Logan Lander Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:22 am

Logan had just finished Quidditch practice and decided to go for a walk.He went to the forest and stayed there to see the animals he liked the hippogriffs best.Then he went to see the plants at the Herbology Greenhouse.He liked nature but he was terrible at Herbology.Then he went to his favorite spot,The Great lake.He had gone there most of his free time this year and every time Bradley had time they spent it there.In the end of his fifth year he spent his free time swimming.

He had gotten closer and closer.He saw a few people and one specific Gryffindor he knew Jamie was friends with.He was Shane or so he thought.He got closer to Shane to say hi to him because he wanted to talk to someone because he was bored.He had heard Shane wasn't a fan of Romeo either which meant that they would most certainly get along.He heard Shane say something about girls being difficult.

"Oh yes indeed they are, Logan.Logan Lander."He introduced himself extending his arm for Shane to shake it."I'm guessing you might know me thanks to Jamie."He knew that Jamie had told Shane about him.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Fall breeze and friends forever be! Empty Re: Fall breeze and friends forever be!

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:08 am

"Pleasure to finally meet the famous Logan Lander that Jamie talks so much about, I'm Shane, Shane Diamond."said Shane shaking his hand.  "Oh yeah, Jamie talk about you quite a bit mate."said Shane honestly.  Although he swore to Jamie that he wouldn't tell a soul even Logan that she liked him.  Shane and Jamie kept each other secrets, that what made them good friends.   Besides they both hated Romeo which also made them best friends.

"I assumed Jamie told you about the fight we had between Romeo that went down on the second floor corridor?"Shane asked him.  "Dang prick had to coming, how dare he try to hit on Maura when she's a taken girl and no less pregant with Ryo's child!"said Shane shaking his head.  "Stupid prick."Shane muttered to himself although he was sure that Logan could hear him.  Shane hated Romeo more then anything,  he was stupid prick and a man whore something that Shane wasn't.

Last edited by Shane Diamond on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:14 pm

"It's a win win situation since we get to meet each other.And Jamie also talks a lot about you too."Giving him a smile."I think we share the same hatred for Romeo Zabini from what Jamie has told me."His smile became even brighter.Oh how he hated Romeo a guy he had only met twice but still he saw he wasn't a good guy.He hadn't actually met a good guy Slytherin but he had heard about one.He had hear there was a Slytherin that wasn't like the rest he was a nice guy he was supposedly named Quentin.Logan had met his brother Zachary a guy three years older than him but he said Quentin was a nice Slytherin.

"Of course she told me.He deserved it since he didn't learn anything I told him on the train.One more wrong thing he does and I suppose you'll help me bury him 6 feet underground."He wasn't always well behaved or super serious but he was respectful at least with older people and girls."I told him to respect girls and he flirted with Maura."said Logan shaking his head.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Shane smirked at his comment. "Oh yeah it's a win win situation Logan, that prick doesn't know who he's messing with."said Shane smiling. "Me and Romeo Zabini been enemies since day one, but I hate the prick because he's such a man whore!"said Shane shaking his head. "I haven't seen a nice Slytherin guy yet, but I heard there was one nice Slytherin guy around here named Quentin or something."said Shane shrugging. "If he became our best mate, there's no way Romeo could come against us."said Shane smirking. "Plus I already have three best friends by my side, so we can all take him down."said Shane laughing.

"Oh believe me, if he makes another wrong move he going to wish he was dead!"said Shane darkly. "If he makes another wrong move he'll be buried more then 6 feet into the ground, he be so buried that he could feel hell burning beneath him once me, you and my three best friends are done with him!"said Shane. Shane was a fun guy to be around, but he could be serious at times, especially to his girls, older people and his friend and loved ones. Those were things you didn't cross with Shane unless you wanted to end up hurt.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:56 pm

"I met his brother,Zachary.He told me Quentin wasn't proud of being a Slytherin.He wants to be in any other house because he doesn't like his housemates."Logan explained.He was one to judge Slytherins but as soon as he heard a fellow Ravenclaw telling him Quentin was nice he believed him."Jamie also mentioned them Kenneth,Jaybee,and Carson right?"He of course didn't know them personally but he had heard about it."I also hate him for being a Dark Follower.My father was a death eater but I hated him so it doesn't matter."He wanted to seem strong in front of other guys he was never gonna tell them that his father never loved him and he tortured him.

"He will wish he was dead because he will be buried alive." Logan could be cruel but only with those who angered him."Jamie will want to help maybe if we meet Quentin he will help us capture him since he probably hates Romeo too."He wanted to put Romeo in his righteous place.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Shane nodded. "Well... I don't blame him though, nearly every Slytherin I know is either a dark follower and evil."said Shane. Shane didn't like Slytherins due to half of them being evil and dark followers, but maybe there were some that weren't bad but put there due to there cunning ways. Shane nodded. "That's them, they been my best friends since we were little as well as Jamie."said Shane. "I hate him because not only he's a dark follower he's a player, my father used to have sex with my mum until he was tired of her and if she refused he would slap her around when I was five he left her and that's one of the reasons why I hate Romeo but I hate my father to so yeah."said Shane. "My father was mean to me and my mother, I guess it what made me the person I am today."said Shane softly.

Shane smirked at Logan's cruelness towards Romeo. "I think you and I are going to be best mates!"said Shane smiling. "I'll make sure he never tries to get out and hurt and play with girls feelings again."said Shane darkly. "I bet she will if we tell her that he isn't a bad Slytherin."said Shane.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:27 am

(OOC:If you want Shane to ask him what his father did to him it's okay,I actually hve something planned for that Smile Smile Very Happy )

"I think that because my father was a Slytherin and he was a Death Eater made me think that all Slytherins are bad."He explained why he might have thought that all Slytherins are Dark Followers. He knew Quentin was there because he was cunning or something but he didn't think he was a DF after talking to his brother.

"I met Jamie in our first year and we grew very close."He also mentioned when he met Jamie.After hearing the story about his father he wanted to tell his story even if he wasn't gonna be able to tell it all.

"My father loved my mother he was very nice with her.He never cared about me or Bradley I'm and I've always been Bradley's fatherly figure.When i was born he didn't even bother to come see me.He prefered being in the Leaky.He prefered being at bars than being with me on my birthdays.He was the same with Bradley but he never hurt him physically.He did terrible thing to me."His face saddened after he mentioned his father being mean with Brad.His closed his for a second before saying his father had done terrible things to him.He hoped Shane wouldn't ask what he did to him."He sent me to Durmstrang but I got myself expelled.I also sent a letter insulting the school with the name of my father so he wouldn't be able to send Brad there.He got so angry.He only cared about his reputation.I'm glad that he died but sad because that makes my mom sad."He didn't care about his father but his mother was one of the most important things to him."I actually think I'm so protective of my mother and brother because of that too."

"I would have to agree."He said smiling."I'll also make sure he doesn't hurt anyone and if he does he will get hurt."Oh I yes because we don't want her insulting poor Quentin or stunning him and making him fall down the stairs."He said smirking.He knew Shane knew what he was referring to.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Shane nodded. "I understand mate, I would think the same thing."said Shane honestly. "My father was a Slytherin to, but my mother was a muggleborn witch who was sorted into Gryffindor."said Shane softly. "Although I'm glad I look like my mother and gotten sorted into the same house as her, I don't think I could bare if I gotten sorted into Slytherin."said Shane honestly. Shane was glad he didn't look anything like his father, he saw pictures of the prick and he had to say he looked more like his mother then anything. But his mother did tell him he had his father tallness and some of his traits.

"That's cool, yeah like I said me and Jamie met in muggle kindergarten along with Jaybee, Carson and Kenneth."said Shane. "From that day on, we been best friends and really close."said Shane. "Which was a good thing, cause when I started Hogwarts I sure needed them."said Shane honestly.

Shane nodded. "I hear ya mate, my father didn't really care about my mother after I was born let alone me, he always slapped us around and called us worthless."said Shane sighing at the memories. "For the longest time, I used to think that he was right."said Shane softly. "I used to be scared of going to sleep at night cause I thought he was always going to show up and hurt me."said Shane. "Not many people know of this, only Jamie and the guys."said Shane softly. "Now you know, but what happened to me only made me stronger."said Shane. "That's the reason why I hate my father and I'm so against guys toying around with girls feelings."said Shane honestly. Shane was curious what Logan's father did to him but he didn't want to ask due to it being a touchy subject.

Shane smirked at his reply. "Believe me, if he hurts anyone he'll be begging for mercy after were done with him."said Shane. Shane chuckled at his reply. "True say, but that git had it coming."said Shane honestly.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:19 pm

"You are lucky,I hate my eyes because I have his eyes.Everytime I look in the mirror I'm reminded of him.My brother has his hair but he could dye it I can't change my eye color,but if you look at a picture of me and him you can't tell I'm his son.I got sorted to Ravenclaw like my mother ,too."He wanted to have any other eye color except his fathers.He wanted to be as different as him as he could possibly be."I don't know what would I have done if I landed in Slytherin and my dad got angry  when I got sorted into Ravenclaw"He remembered the menacing letter his father had sent him."I'll stop calling him father since he didn't even acomplished being half of that.I would have prefered not having a father than having Frederic as mine."

"Frederic was a blood purist so there was very little chance I would have gone there.He hired a private teacher for me so there was even less chance that I went to an elementary school with Jamie or you and the guys.If it had been up to me I would have gone there.Me and Jamie live really close so I would have probably met her there."He would have loved being able to make friends with other people when he was younger.

"I think getting called worthless hurts more than getting punched.Well at least for me." Shane had told him his story so he felt it was fair for him to know his completely"Nobody knows my story completely I don't like being pitied.Not even Jamie knows it.Only Brad because he discovered it by accident.But I guess you barely know me and you told me your story so I might as well tell you mine completely.No one can know this except you ,okay.Frederic used the cruciatus curse on me to punish me.He threatened to do it to Bradley if I said anything to my mum so I kept my mouth shut but it was a big mistake he should have died in Azkaban were he deserved to be.This is my darkest secret and the pain is the worst I've ever felt.But maybe the pain wasn't the worst the worst is that he wanted me to feel the pain that was the worst.He acted as if nothing had happened and he made sure my mom was away on a trip when he did it."He had really told Shane his secret.Probably being another guy that had had a horrible father and he seemed trust worthy besides he also wanted to really get it off his chest because when he told Bradley he already knew.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum