Fall breeze and friends forever be! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fall breeze and friends forever be! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fall breeze and friends forever be!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fall breeze and friends forever be! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall breeze and friends forever be!

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Shane nodded. "Yeah I guess I am mate, but I do have the prick's name as my middle name and last name."said Shane. "If I could I'll change my last name in a instant, I like my last name it's the same as my grandfather's who hates my dad cause of what he did to me and my mum."said Shane. "But sadly I can't, just like you can't change your eye color."said Shane sighing. "Hey there's eye changing potions and spells though, so maybe you can."said Shane. "Although you might have to have a professional do it though."said Shane.

"My so called father was mad at me to when I gotten sorted into Gryffindor, once I came home for the summer I got beating cause I didn't ask the hat to place me in Slytherin."said Shane shivering at the memory. "School was my escape from him for eight hours, sometimes I stayed at Kenneth's or one of the guys house to avoid getting beat every night."said Shane. "I wished you could of came to school with us, those were only the best parts of my childhood I remember the rest is rubbish."said Shane. "We live a block from Jamie, I don't know how I never met you before."said Shane honestly.

Shane nodded. "Your right about that mate, words hurt more then beatings did."said Shane honestly. Listening to his story Shane shook his head. "Wow makes my story and life sound like nothing."said Shane softly. "So... did you do this to you everyday?"Shane asked him curiously. "Don't worry mate, I won't tell a soul your secret is safe with me."said Shane honestly. When Shane made a promise he took them to the grave.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Fall breeze and friends forever be! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall breeze and friends forever be!

Post by Logan Lander Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:25 pm

"I think my mom would be suspicious if I did used a potion or a spell but I'll say it's just to try it and then have it permanently."He had lied to his mom a lot of times before so lying about this wouldn't be very hard.He of course couldn't tell the truth this time.

"Yes, at least you had school to escape and be with your friends I always was alone and I couldn't stay with friends because I didn't have many."He had a very lonely and horrible childhood and he wouldn't want for his children to live like that"It would have been cool to be there with you guys.I bet you didn't meet me because I normally sneaked out to visit her so I had to disguise myself."He explained why they probably hadn't met.

"It's not nothing you had to worry about your mom too I didn't my father never treated her badly."Logan said reassuringly."No, since my mom could have heard my screams.But when she was out and he was sure she wouldn't come home for a while he would drag me down there and torture me.Now that I think of it he hated me because to make a powerful cruciatus curse you need hatred and he probably had it."He wished he could have had revenge on him but he was dead so it wasn't possible."Thanks mate.Normally I wouldn't have told you because I didn't wan to seem weak but it actually means I'm strong now that I think of it and you get me."
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Shane chuckled. "Yeah... that would be kind of hard to explain mate."said Shane honestly. "But would be cool if you were able to!"said Shane honestly. "I might even do it to see how I look with other eye colors!"said Shane. "Then our mums can kill us!"said Shame smirking.

"I guess that was the lucky part for me is having friends to fall back on."said Shane. "I'm thankful for them to, I can't tell you how many times I stayed ath the guys house or Jamie's treehouse because of it."said Shane. "I'm sorry you didn't have any friends, it sucks being lonely."said Shane honestly. Shane nodded. "I think I might of seen you a couple of times, although Jamie did keep you secret."said Shane.

Shane nodded. "I tried to keep my mother safe, at times I would get myself in trouble so she wouldn't get the beating."said Shane. "I don't know what's worse, getting beat or having the cruciatus curse shot at you multiple times."said Shane shaking his head. "But of them I wouldn't want to have done to me."said Shane honestly. Shane nodded and smiled. "Same here mate, but then I realize it only made me stronger."said Shane.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:23 am

"They would unite against us like we do against Romeo but at least we have a real reason."He said luaghing. "I guess if we say it was part of charms club or something they'll believe us.Oh and I plan changing my name to my mothers when I graduate.Logan Grant sounds better if I do say so myself."

"Yes it sucked but when I got to know Jamie I spent time at her house when my fa..Frederic thought I was reading.He also mocked me for being kind of a bookworm.I never stayed in her tree house because my mother would get worried.She was kind of oblivious to all this not because she was not paying attention but because Frederic made everything seem normal in front of her.Jamie kept me secret because I told her if my dad found out I was hanging with halfbloods he would kill me."

"I get you Durmstrang was horrible so I couldn't let my father send Brad there so I made sure he wouldn't be sent there but it got me in trouble."He also felt like he had to protect Brad whatever it took."I got both and even if the cruciatus hurt more the punching made it more personal and it was harder to hide the fact I got beat up because of the bruises."He explained"Besides making me stronger it made me a better person since I don't want anyone to suffer like I did."

Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:11 am

Shane laughed.  "Oh yeah, you better beleive they would that!"said Shane.  "I guess we can, but my mother tends to find out every club there is at Hogwarts."said Shane sighing.  "Besides I like my eye color, but I just want to see what I look like with others."said Shane honestly.  "Logan Grant does sound better, I have to say."said Shane.

"That's lame, he should of been proud to have a smart son."said Shane shaking his head.  "I love reading as well, but it's something not many people know about me just I don't like being the smart one."said Shane honestly.  "Although I'm probably the smartest out of the guys besides Jaybee, I was always told it was a weakness."said Shane.  "That's how my father was in public, he pretended to be all nice and stuff to us but at home he was horrible!"said Shane.  'I get you, but my dad didn't know I hanged out with the guys and Jamie but my mum did, but she didn't tell."said Shane.

"Durmstrang is horrible, I don't see how anyone could go to that horrible place!"said Shane honestly.  "I gotten accepted there as well as Hogwarts, but my father wanted me to go to Hogwarts and be a Slytherin and follow the family tradition but I didn't and I refuse to."said Shane.  Shane nodded. "Bruises were hard to hide, I had to wear long sleeves and jackets alot to hide the brusies, but if I got punched in the face I always blamed it on playing hockey or soccer or running into a door or something."said Shane.

Last edited by Shane Diamond on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:24 am

(OOC:LOL Luaghing funniest typo ever.)
"My mom might believe it was part of a class I'm a very convincing liar so I'm saved there.I think that I might have to tell her what he did when I change my name but I'm sure I'm gonna be living on my own when I  do.I plan on getting out of there as soon as possible too many bad memories there."He explained he loved his mother but he couldn't bare being reminded of his father every time he went there for the vacations."I mean I hate to leave Brad and my mom but I can't stand being there."

"I've never thought of it that way.He even called me what some of the Slytherins called me.'Hey Textbook would you mind coming down.'He of course did it when we were alone.He never got caught and that also angers me a lot."He wished he had told his mother because she would probably help him."My mom could have kept the secret but I didn't want to risk my dad hurting her."He knew his mother wouldn't have told anyone.

"The last thing Durmstrang could be would be nice.I hated it there.I was basically sent there so I got convinced to join the Dark Followers but I didn't give in."He knew that his fathers only purpose was to get a good reputation as a pureblood."One time I came to school with a black eye I said a bludger hit me.Since I'm a pureblood and I come from a family known to be blood purist so hockey or football wouldn't have been convincing enough."
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 am

(OOC: I just saw that just now, I guess I wan't paying attention when I was typing!)

"True say, true say if you say that then she'll believe you."said Shane.  "I might do that as well."said Shane smirking.  Shane nodded. "She needs to know mate, she's going to find out sooner or later from somone trust me."said Shane honestly.  "I don't blame you for moving out, Lucas kicked me and my mum out of our house so we had to move else where, but I don't live with my mum seeing how she travels everywhere I live with Kenneth."said Shane.  "She started doing that alot after they gotten divorce, and I didn't want to leave my friends so my mother let me stay with Kenneth."said Shane.

"I wish those were the names I was called, I was called worthless piece of S*** at times or called stupid and many other names."said Shane sighing.  "Like I said before, when your called that so many times you believe it."said Shane softly.  "To bad he didn't, or else your mother probably would had protected you."said Shane honestly.  "My mother protected me many times, I can't tell you how many times I watched Lucas beat her and I tried to help but I was always thrown against the wall or hit."said Shane.

Shane nodded.  "Yeah... if I got sent to Durmstrang, I'll find any and every way to get expelled from there!"said Shane honestly.  "I heard so many bad things about there it's unreal."said Shane shaking his head.  "I'm glad I didn't go there or god knows how I would of ended up."said Shane shivering at the thought of it.  "Are people who even graduate from there even human?"Shane asked Logan before he laughed.  "Sorry mate, but seriously?" Shane asked.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:04 pm

"I guess that's true she will probably find out from Bradley.he knows every detail of the story.He was reading something and he heard the screams coming from the basement so he ran down to see what was happening and he saw everything through a gap on the door he saw and heard everything that happened but he explained he was sad when Frederic died because he didn't die in Azkaban like he should've."He explained why Bradley would have told their mother."I bet your mother wanted to take advantage of her freedom maybe that's why she travels so much."

"Frederic never called me that because he wanted me to join the Dark Followers and me being the smart ass that I am he knew I would use it against him by saying that if I'm worthless to him why would they think I'm worth something."I kind of get you but not in the same way, after Fredric started mocking me for reading I stopped to reading, well at least front of him, and my grades got lower and then he beat me up for that because instead of O's I got E's and that's not even a bad grade.He would have tore me to pieces if he found out I joined Potters Army."He felt the same way towards Bradley.He didn't want anything to happen to him even if it meant that he would get punished."Thats the same situation, my dad want do send Brad to Durmstrang so I sent the rude letter and he tortured me but in the end they didn't accept his apologies and I got tortured more but at least I knew Bradley would be safe."

"I don't get how people brag about almost beings end to Durmstrang They've probably never even visited it.I also tried to run away but I knew I wouldn't survive with that cold."He was not a wimp but he wasn't stupid enough to runaway in that weather."I've seen this things but thankfully I never lived any of that.I never got into trouble and I was very respectful but on the last days of school I might have trashed the Headmasters office, as well as the dark arts teacher's office" he laughed at the comment of Durmstrang graduates having a heart." Of course not."
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:47 am

Shane shook his head. "It bad that he had to see that, even though I'm a only child if I had a little brother I wouldn't want him to see that."said Shane honestly. "I understand to bad he didn't die there like he deserved to."said Shane darkly. "I don't even know if Lucas is alive or dead."said Shane shrugging. "I could honestly care less if he was alive or dead."said Shane honestly. "I'm glad he didn't hurt Bradley and your mother, but sucks that he hurted you so much!"said Shane shaking his head.

Shane shook his head. "I was good at everything I did, I even try to do extra stuff just to please him but it didn't work."said Shane. "He always told me that being smart was point less, it'll never get you anywhere in life unless you were powerful."said Shane. " I honesly don't know how he ever gotten together with my mother unless there was some good inside of him at one time."said Shane honestly. "If there was ever any good in him."Shane muttered darkly. "I never remember him ever having a heart unless it was made of ice!"said Shane honestly.

"I don't get it either mate, and I don't see why anyone would ever go there."said Shane honestly. "I never been there myself but I heard stories."said Shane shivering. Shane busted out laughing as Logan told him he trashed the Headmaster office and the dark arts office. "Dude! that's awesome! to bad I wasn't there to see that!"said Shane laughing. "I knew they didn't, it'll be like saying all Slytherins are nice!"said Shane honestly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:27 am

"I always tried to keep everything he did to me from Brad but I couldn't hide this"He explained"He wanted to go in there and stop him but he knew that Frederic would torture him and he knew I was putting up with that to protect him.Frederic never hurt Brad because he was too young if my father had lived two years more he would've probably hurt him because he started hurting me in my third year."

"That's what Frederic believed also.He told me that once and I answered that having power is useless if you don't have the intelligence to use it correctly and that earned me a beatin but it was totally worth it."Logan had always thought that Frederic was stupid but he never dared saying anything."That was my way of telling him he was stupid and he got the message."He laughed.Logan agreed with Shane they both knew their fathers had to be good at some point to have been married with their mothers.I think the same about my father maybe he was only good when she was watching and he was an arse when she turned around."

"Well we were studying distructive spells so i decided to practice.So my excuse is that I was practicing and to make it more credible I only used spells they taught me there."He was never in so much trouble but if that meant that he would get to be expelled and never be sent to Durmastrang again it was totally worth it.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top