How did you come by your character's name? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How did you come by your character's name? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How did you come by your character's name?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How did you come by your character's name? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you come by your character's name?

Post by Jamie Griggory Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:02 am

Carter:I was thinking about cars then I was thinking about My name is Earl but I didn't really like Carl and then I went looking for names that started with car and I found Carter.
Griggory: I saw diary of a wimpy kid lying around when I was at my friends house and I remembered about it but I altered it to Griggory instead of Gregory.
Jamie:I was thinking about the name James but then I decided Carter would have a sister not a brother and then I used Jamie that's the unisex version of James.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top