What Characters Do You Want?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What Characters Do You Want? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What Characters Do You Want?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Characters Do You Want? Empty What Characters Do You Want?

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:50 pm

Hey,

So I'm going to start work on making a new character. I don't know much about the new character apart from I either want a Hufflepuff student or a death eater graduate (I noticed that these are wanted characters), although apart from that the new character is pretty much a blank canvas, which is why I figured I'd ask if anybody needs a character involved in their plotting or a family member, an old friend who comes back in their life whatever it may be!

Let me know below if you're interested in having an addition to your threads Smile
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

What Characters Do You Want? Empty Re: What Characters Do You Want?

Post by Aria Haywood Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:06 pm

Well if you want to do sibling for my one of charries then you can check here. Most of them houses and ages can be changed if you want. Just let me known first.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Maehashi Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Eh. I came to check the thread and since this reminded me of one person I had put in my app, I know! A family member. Can very well be a Huffle-puff. Pretty much an empty thing. I think the only things that already happened for him, is his name (Leonard Maehashi) and the fact her mother is dead, killed by a gunshot. Yup. Ain't got much more than that for him.

Anyways, just putting him as a possibility cause... well, you wanted a "blank canvas" (although there already are some paintings on the corners) and someone that could be a Hufflepuff student Razz
Marina Maehashi
Marina Maehashi
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Wanna be the reason why Louis Weasley joined Death Eaters? XD

Adulthood.

Anyways it's female character, and whole Potter-Weasley family knows her as Corrine (that was the name she gave to Louis, but it doesn't need to be her real one), she met them all, and they love her, and those were the only two unchangeable things about her (gender and name that can also be fake one). Shortly after they joined DEs together (or it can be she has already been a member but played all that cause she was bored/they needed new members etc.) she disappeared and he has never seen her again. Of course he never told his family what happened so it would be really weird.

EDIT: Oops, since Krissu and Nova already replied, you might ignore this if you want.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:43 pm

I just read Louis' profile and I love him, and I love this element of mystery with Corrine and where she may have gone to. So do the rest of the weasleys not know Louis is a death eater?
Also, is her brother still a member of the death eaters?

I have so many ideas in my head I really want to make Corrine!

Thank you for the other suggestions guys, I really appreciate it, I'm just too sold on Corrine to claim another character
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:45 pm

Awesome! Smile No one knows he's Death Eaters besides the rest of Death Eaters and Jack (he asked her to help him get out) and if he's the one to ask it's gonna stay that way; so he would freak out if he sees her with some member of his family knowing she can tell them if she wants and wondering if she already told them.

There's two versions about her brother being or not being a member;
first, she really has a brother (if you choose that one, you can also choose is he still Death Eater or he disappeared with her).
second one - she found some Death Eater to play her brother (if thats the case than depends if 'brother' is some NPC or real character; but at the end that's also your choice).
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:19 pm

Oooh okay, I have a few ideas. I'll fill in her app and then PM it to you so you can have a look first?
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top