The Terror Now Begins... - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Terror Now Begins... - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Terror Now Begins...

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Terror Now Begins... - Page 5 Empty Re: The Terror Now Begins...

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:04 am

Andrew looked at Ryo and nodded. "You know your right, although even if she wakes up she can't free James because I put a sticking charm on him that can only be release by me or of course aurors."said Andrew smirking at his work. "How about I tell you how to do it, and you do it to Alexis? believe it it'll make you feel better!"said Andrew. "Shut the hell up you prick Silenco!"said Andrew flicking his wand at him making James be quiet. "There now you can cuss all you want, but I can't hear you!"said Andrew smirking at James.

"Wow... Drew man, nice!"said Sam smirking as he seen James trying to speak. "Man you should know him out Drew."said Sam as Andrew shook his head. "Nah... I want him to suffer."said Andrew laughing as James cussed him out but nothing came out. "Besides, he can't move anyways even if Alexis tried to free him it's no use."said Andrew honestly.

Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:33 am

Ryo looked down at Alexis' unconscious body and sighed. He turned to Andrew and nodded. "If you say so. I doubt she'd leave him behind either, so they'll be caught anyways." he tried to reassure himself. He wanted to see Alexis and James in Azkaban for what they did.

"I just want to get to St. Mungo's right now..." he said softly. The only thing Ryo cared about right now was getting to the hospital to see if Maura was okay. Even though he already knew that if Sophia was tending to her, she would be fine.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:12 pm

CRACK The sound of Hallie's reapparition with Carth Brownlowe echoed around the night away. She'd made it again, perhaps a more accurate apparition this time seeing as she didn't need to guide Carth as much as she had Maura. However it still made her stomach churn, as usual.

'They should be here.' Hallie whispered to Carth, clutching his hand tightly, forgetting her own had dried blood on. Slowly she walked towards the door that she'd blasted down earlier that evening... All was quiet. She didn't like it. Withdrawing her wand she extended it out in front of her, continuing to walk with her hand in Carth's as though she was pulling him along, although she wasn't. Hallie simply felt more protected and warm knowing that she wasn't alone as she reentered the shack.

Creeping into the living room she saw a fire ablaze, separating Alexis (who appeared to be unconscious) and James who was shouting like mad yet no sound was coming out. A silencing charm most likely. 'W-what happened?' Hallie asked, letting go of Carth's hand and hurrying over to Ryo, Sam and another gentleman who didn't seem to be posing any danger.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:33 pm

"Oh nothing much after you left, got in a dueling match with James and won, but then Alexis hit Ryo with Sectumsemtra leaving Ryo hurt but luckly Andrew saw me send help and he came and healed Ryo some."said Sam taking a breath before he continued. "Andrew then battled James himself and glued him to the wall with a sticking charm and also silenced him meanwhile Ryo knocked Alexis out with Petrificus Totalas!"said Sam telling her the whole story.

"How's Maura, she is ok?"Sam asked her softly before he realized that Taranee and Carly might of not made it to school but he doubted it Taranee was a strong girl even when weak. Besides, he didn't see them anywhere around the shack. "Were going to St. Mungo's Ryo needs help, although I know he wants to know if Maura is ok."said Sam shaking his head.

"God you and Maura are so much alike, don't care if the other one is hurt all your worried about is the other one is ok."said Sam chuckling. Sam was the same way though, he always put others before himself.

"I'm sure Soph got her, there's nothing in the world I don't think Sophia can't do, I mean she was trained by the best healers I know!"said Andrew. "I'm Andrew, Andrew Darling apparently sad to say this prick big brother!"said Andrew pointing his wand at James as he cussed him out.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Hearing Sam explain what had happened while Hallie wasn't there, Ryo suddenly remembered why he'd felt so strange when Andrew was healing him. He'd probably lost too much blood. That was another reason why he had to get to St. Mungo's quickly. Vampires needed blood to survive even more so than humans needed it. But he decided not to mention it, he didn't want to rush anyone, even if this was something that needed to be rushed.

The Vampire also looked down at his clothes and noticed the large tear in his shirt and the dried blood around it. He winced a bit at the sight of it, remembering how the spell had sliced through his body and made that large gash. He shivered a bit, but he stopped quickly and hoped no one noticed it.

Suddenly he felt really tired and weak, and he lost his balance somewhat. He was too weak to even stand up on his own. Ryo really did lose too much blood, more than he had thought he lost. He glanced at Alexis and the thought of draining her crossed his mind again. His eyes turned red and he shook his head to get the thought out of his mind.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Looking at Ryo he frowned knowing that the only person that would be able to heal him was Sophia. "Ryo we need to get you to St. Mungo's right away, you don't look so good!"said Andrew his eyes looking at his wound. "I know you want to go there to see Maura, but we need to get you healed first then you can see her."said Andrw hoping that Ryo would agree.

Holding onto Ryo as he seen that he was losing his balance. It was clear that he was weak from losing alot of blood. "I'm going to take Ryo to St. Mungo's if you two need me send me a patronus at St. Mungo's."said Andrew. "You coming Sam or you staying behind to help?"Andrew asked Sam who had anger in his eyes due to everything that had happened over the last few hours.

"I think I'll stay behind if Hallie doesn't mind of course, if not I'll be there in a few minutes."said Sam honestly. Andrew nodded understanding that he wanted revenge. TO be honest so did he, but Ryo needed help quickly. "Hold on Ryo, we'll be at St. Mungo's in a minute."said Andrew.

Thinking of St. Mungo's hospitail room he thought of the room that Maura was in resting peacefully in her bed. With a pop he apparated with Ryo in his arms to St. Mungo's

Exit: Andrew/Ryo

(sorry that I GMode you Hit!)
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:15 pm

They landed and Carth was immediately glad he had agreed to go with Hallie. The place was a right mess, and the students didn't look much better. One boy was practically falling over and Carth was about to tell Hallie that they should get him to St. Mungo's when she hurried over and left him standing on the side. He didn't mind, of course, because he didn't actually know the entire situation.

Carth saw two - what he assumed were - Death Eaters on the ground a ways away, and watched as Hallie spoke to her friends. One of the guys - was he even a student? - started yelling at one of the Death Eaters (Carth figured he was right about that). Soon, thankfully, he watched a student and the guy who Carth suspected was a graduate apparate. Likely to the hospital.

Now, it was just Carth, Hallie, and one other guy looking down at the two Death Eaters. "So." He began, "I'm assuming you want them taking to the Ministry?" He only asked because he found it curious that no Aurors had been called before now.
James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Hallie, listened intently as Sam told her what had happened, gasping and raising a hand to her mouth at exactly the right parts. Although she felt responsible that Ryo had been hit with the sectumsempra curse. If only she had managed to fight off Alexis earlier, but she couldn't deny it had been rather exciting face to face with evil, a chance to seek justice.

'Did Tara and Carly get back to school okay?' Hallie asked, peering up through the hole in the ceiling to the room above where Tara and Carly were when she had left. It appeared quiet but who knows, maybe Tara had collapsed from excessive bleeding - she really should have gone to St Mungo's too but Hallie was in that much of a state guiding Maura, Carly and Tara across that distance via apparition would have probably left them all incredibly splinched.

The sound of Carth's voice distracted Hallie from Tara and Carly, her blue eyes tracing the fallen death eaters before falling upon Carth. He was asking her what to do with them. As though her opinion mattered. As though she had a choice. As though she were a fellow auror and he was asking for her suggestion. Hallie couldn't help but escape a slight grin, quickly hiding it as to not seem like she had overly enjoyed the situation, after all it had been a crazy evening.

'Yes.' One simply reply. Stepping forward she headed to Alexis. Her eyes were moving. Still conscious, just hit by the body binding jinx. Lowering her body Hallie reached for the death eaters wand that was firmly gripped in the frozen hand, hopefully Ryo being such a distance away hadn't weakened his petrificus totalus. It was bound to wear off at some point and when that time came it'd be fatal to have Alexis and her wand.

(OOC: Hallie hasn't took it just reaching for it, so Alexis can choose to keep it if she likes?)
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:07 pm

[OOC: Just letting you know, Alexis is unconscious. After being hit with the spell, she hit her head when she fell and was knocked out.]

The spell's force on Alexis faded now that Ryo wasn't around and the girl slowly started to come to. She made no noise or movement for a while, only listening to what was going on and trying to grasp what was going on. All she remembered was being knocked out by that stupid Vampire.

Someone started walking toward her, seeming to want to take her wand away from her and she finally moved. She gripped her wand hard and slowly stood up, she was still injured from the other girl's gun. She looked at James who was still on the wall and noticed that he'd been placed under a silencing charm.

She noticed that now there was another man in the room and from what she'd heard, he seemed to be an Auror or something. That meant bad news for her and James. She didn't know how to undo the spell that kept him stuck to the wall, and she needed to get away. But she wouldn't leave him behind. She swore to herself, not knowing what to do.

She growled and bared her canines at the girl who was trying to take her wand. "No you don't." she said in a dangerous tone.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Hallie jumped back, astonished at Alexis' recovery as she stood up, gripping her wand tight. They'd been too slow at taking her wand. Dam it. The blue eyes of Hallie Cooper scanned the wand in the death eater's hand. Her knuckles were whitening because of the strength she used to grip it. The Gryffindor bit her lip. They were in trouble, and she needed to act fast.

Raising her own pear wand Hallie pointed it straight at Alexis. 'Drop your wand and nobody will get hurt.' She said, her voice was strong and powerful as she thought about the pain Tara, Carly and Maura had been placed under. She'd already dueled Alexis tonight, she could do it again. 'Drop your wand and turn yourself in. It's the only option.'

Hallie felt Carth behind her. If only she was a legilimens and was able to enter his mind, discover what plan he had in mind. Did he have tricks up his sleeve only a trainee auror would have? If he didn't... Well Hallie was prepared to fight to the death if push came to shove. Alexis wouldn't be getting away this time. Nor James.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top