The Terror Now Begins...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Terror Now Begins... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Terror Now Begins...

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Terror Now Begins... Empty The Terror Now Begins...

Post by Taranee Knight Fri May 31, 2013 1:56 am

Taranee sat in a wooden chair with blood coming out from every part of her body as she winced in pain as she felt another knife being dragged down her arm. Letting a scream in pain Taranee looked at James angrily. "Is this something you call fun or are you just bloody out of your damn mind?"Taranee asked him as she felt another slice in her arm. Looking at the other victims that were before her, it was clear that they all knew each other cause they were all friends. Looking around she noticed two people were missing out of there little group Maura and Hallie.

Seeing James laugh his cold laugh as he noticed Taranee was looking for Maura and Hallie he smirked. "Where are Maura and Halllie at?"Taranee asked him angrily as she tried to get away so she could free the others. Her blue eyes glaring at James he looked at the other girls sadly knowing it was hopeless to fight, she was just going to get tortured more if she did. Preparing herself for the worse, Taranee let out a piercing scream as she felt the knife stabbed her side. As more blood oozed out of her she felt her vision fading in and out.

"I need to get help, but I'm so weak that I can't even see what's in front of me!"Taranee thought to herself sighing. Taranee hoped someone would hear them or else they'll all be dead in a matter of hours or minutes. Taranee still wondered where Hallie and Maura were but every time she asked James he would just smile and laugh evilly. "Mars, Hal, please be ok where ever you are!"Taranee thought to herself sighing. As her vision fading in and out, Taranee felt the room spinning around her before she fainted.
Taranee Knight
Taranee Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

The Terror Now Begins... Empty Re: The Terror Now Begins...

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:26 pm

(OOC: I was going to wait for the others but I don't know if they know about this or not?) 

Hallie crept across the basement, the screeches of Taranee sending shivers down her spine. The hairs on her arms were standing on end, her eyes fighting tears at the thought of what could be going on above them. She wasn't as close to Taranee as she was to Maura yet the two were still friends, which mean't that Hallie felt protective, she needed to save Taranee. 

'Quietly' Hallie whispered to Maura who was holding her hand. Again there was no need to say this to Maura, they needed to see what was going on above without giving the game away.... if Maura was right in the fact that James was up there, they really would struggle. 

With her wand extended in front of her Hallie headed upstairs on tip toed feet, avoiding the two she knew that creaked. Finally she arrived on the landing and was standing outside of the room where Taranee was being tortured. Why she was being tortured Hallie didn't know... she wasn't quiet sure if she could take it anymore. Her heart was racing. Her lungs began to gasp for air. Her eyes were glassy with tears.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:33 am

Ever piercing scream that Taranee made her her wince in pain, it was like she could literally feel the pain Taranee was going through. After all, she was in the same position as Taranee is now not to long ago.  Maura was surprised she gotten out thanks to Ryo and Sophia who saved her. Her eyes shining with glassy tears Maura hugged Hallie. 

Maura didn't know what else to do, it made her sad but yet angry that one of her friends were being tortured.  "What if he's torturing her to get to me?"Maura asked her softly but yet in whisper to where only Hallie could hear her.  "Maybe he just wants me."said Maura quietly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:41 am

James laughed his cold laugh as he heard Taranee let out a piercing scream once again. "Yes Tara, let it all out sooner or later you won't be able to scream no more!"said James laughing his cold laugh. "Oh well, one less bloody annoying voice I have to listen to, altouhh your scream excites me!"said James smirking.

As she asked where Maura and Hallie was he smirked as if Christams came early.  "Oh, they should be on there way now, especially the lovely Muara.said James smirking.  "We had a lovely time together, she ended up as bad as you are now stabbed, pinned to the wall with stakes and lights melting her skin, ah... good times!"said James. "Now where were we? ah... yes!"said James as he stabbed her in the side as Taranee let out another screa, and whimpered in pain.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:35 am

[OOC: Can't believe I missed this... I should go on Alexis more often. Anyways, I'll assume this isn't a full moon night, so I won't have her be transformed.]

The screams that ran through the room filled Alexis with excitement. She licked her lips and watched James do what he pleased with Taranee from a corner of the room. She walked up to the girl and grabbed her face, making her look straight at herself and James. "Too bad she isn't Maura. This would be a lot more fun." Her eyes glistened with an evil glint and she pushed the girl's face away from her.

Suddenly she smelled the scent of a Vampire and the hairs on her neck stood on end. She let out a low growl, alerting James that Maura was here. "So she did come..." A crazed smirk crossed her lips and she sniffed the air a bit. "Her friend came too." She looked at James, the smirk deepening.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Hallie's ears pricked and the hairs on the back of her neck rose more than they had at the screams. There was a witch in there too, an accomplice and she knew of her and Maura's presence... But how? They had remained quiet outside. The ideas that this witch had powers that allowed her to sense the presence of others was unnerving, a disadvantage.  

Aiming her wand at ahead of her Hallie, kicked the door in, allowing it to bang against the wall as it swung violently on it's loose hinges. Her blue eyes no longer glassy but filled with rage. Now wasn't the time to be upset and scared, nobody had died yet. Nobody was going to die either. Not if Hallie could help it.

'Step away from her!' Hallie spat, continuously moving her aim from James to Alexis in order not to feel let down. Courage ablaze inside the Gryffindor's heart, love and nobility also burning bright. The fear had evaporated from Hallie, now she was face to face with the dark arts. Something that the Gryffindor longed so much to battle, longed so much to vanquish and restore justice back to Britain.

She took in James' rugged features and the knife that was stabbing Tara. Her eyes widened in shock at the blood oozing from her fellow Gryffindor, then flicking to the witch. She had dark eyes and her hair was wavy, much like Hallie's natural hair when she didn't use sleakeazy's hair straightening potion... if the witch hadn't been an ally to the dark Hallie would have complemented her features.

'Step away or I will curse you!' Hallie repeated. It sounded corny, almost child-like, yet it was the only way Hallie could express her threat. Seeing Taranee injured and in agony had sparked a new flame within the girls chest. An everburning flame, resistant to water. A flame that couldn't be washed away by a mere dark curse flung in her direction. A flame of protection. The Gryffindor felt reckless and wasn't going to let James torture Tara anymore, he'd gotten away with torturing Maura, Hallie wasn't about to let him run free again.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fairfax Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:14 am

Darcy was wandering Hogsmeade and had taken a wrong turn, putting her on the road that led to the Shrieking Shack. Not that she minded - the experienced navigator currently had nowhere to go nor anywhere to be, in all honesty. She was waiting for her father or best friend to give the location of their ship so she might rejoin them, soon. The sooner the better. Though, for now, she was perfectly content to explore the world so familiar to her peers.

She had heard the rumors that the shack was haunted, so she was more than pleased to hear screams coming from the shack. It was a bit jarring that they sounded young and feminine, but it meant she had strolled by at a good time. She looked about, and then jumped the fence. Her bag fell off her back and there was a loud bang.

"SHIT!" she hissed loudly. She snatched up the bag and looked at the cloth with concern. A hole was not visible. She fished into her bag and pulled out an old gun she had recovered from her father's Gringott's vault. She put the safety on and tucked it into her sleeve for now, collected her things, and then hurried down the slope towards the shack.
Robbie Fairfax
Robbie Fairfax
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:37 am

Maura cursed under her breath as Alexis scented her present in the Shack.  That was one thing she hated about being a vampire was that stupid bloody mutts could smell her.  Seeing how they already knew she was there she stepped into room and looked from James to Alexis her red eyes glaring at them.  "Doing more of your twisted evil ways again I see!"said Maura.

"I know it's me that you want, so I'm here now let them go!"said Maura drawing out her wand. "Don't make me get nasty, just let them go!"said Maura still pointing her wand at James.  "As a matter of fact, I surrender myself, if you let them go!"said Maura as she pocketed her wand back into her robe.  "Go ahead tie me up or whatever you want to do, but please let them go they have nothing to do with this!"said Maura.

Maura knew that she was asking for it, but she'll do anything to save her friends even if it meant putting her own life in danger.  Maura wasn't sure she was going to make it out of alive this time, James told her if he ever found her again she'll never make it out alive again.  Swallowing hard she closed her eyes preparing for the worse to come. Although she sort of knew what would come, but she was still afraid.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 am

James smirked at Maura's remark. "Oh yes my dear, didn't I tell you that you wouldn't be the last?"James asked her laughing his cold laugh. Seeing her red eyes galring at him he laughed. "Aw... look, she's angry at me how cute!"said James smirking.

"With pleasure my dear!"said James as he grabbed Maura hardly around the arm and threw her against the wall as he put shackles were placed on her wrist and ankles.  "Now love, I will let them free from torturing them, but who says that I to let them go!"said James smirking.  "We have to have a audience or else it wouldn't be fun!"said James smirking.  "Now what shall we use first this time Maura the stakes or the knife first?"James asked her laughing his cold laugh.

Seeing her glaring ahead he smirked and looked straight to where she was looking at. "Ah... the stakes first this time Maura, why aren't you more adventerous this time!"said James smirking. As he grabbed the stake he walked back over towards Maura and stabbed her in the arm.  As she let out a piercing scream he let out his cold laugh.

"Yes Maura scream, nothing excites me more then to hear you scream again!"said James as he got the other stake and stabbed her right shoulder.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Taranee Knight Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:12 am

"Maura, Hallie you two are ok!"said Taranee releived to see that they were ok.  "Mars! Hal no, what are you doing?"Taranee asked them her blue eyes looking at them with worry. As everything falshed before her  eyes, the next thing she knew Maura was surrendering herself so she and the others could be free.  Seeing Maura being slammed against the wall she winced before looking at her and the others with worry in her eyes.

"God just let us get out here!"Taranee thought to herself sighing.  Taranee was really weak, she could barely see what was going on due to her vision fading in and out.  Hearing Maura let out a pierce screaming she closed her eyes and winced.  One of her worse fears was coming true, her friends being tortured and there was nothing she could do to help them.

Seeing James continue to torture Maura she started crying at the sight of Maura being tortured in front of her.  It was brave of her to surrender herself for them, byt Maura was always loyal to her friends until the end as well as very brave at times.
Taranee Knight
Taranee Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top