The Terror Now Begins... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Terror Now Begins... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Terror Now Begins...

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Terror Now Begins... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Terror Now Begins...

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:42 am

Maura's red eyes glared at James weakly as she spat at his feet earning a smack from James as she did.  "Go to hell you sick twisted bastard!"said Maura weakly as her voice cracked.  There was blood everywhere, a mixture of hers and Taranee's but mainly now hers seeing how she was being tortured.  "Hal get Tara out of here and get help, don't worry about me!"said Maura weakly.  Maura was bleeding so bad that she could hardly see Hallie who was just in front of her. Her vision going in and out, it was clear that Maura was close to dying.

Knowing Hallie would want to stay and get her out of here, Maura knew there wasn't any point seeing how she was close to dying. "Hallie please, just get you and everyone else out, get some help!"said Maura weakly.  Feeling the knife cutting her up from the inside out she let out a piercing scream as blood went everywhere.  Feeling the lights burning her skin she winced in pain. 

Maura didn't know what she was going to die from, but she had a feeling that she wasn't going to make it out of here alive like she did last time. She was more tortured then she was the last time and losing more blood as James continued to torture her like there was no tomorrow.  This wasn't how Maura wanted to die, but hey sometimes you just can't avoid death no matter where you go or what you do.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:16 am

Hearing a crack beanth is feet James looked and seen the floor cracking underneath him. Looking at Hallie he smirked and shook his head. "You know, if I go down Maura will to?"James asked her laughing his cold laugh.  As the floor finally gave away he grabbed Maura as him and Maura fell towards the first floor.  With a loud thump he landed on the ground with Maura laying unconscious on the floor with pieces of wood sticking out from all over her.

After a few minutes of being foreign unconscious  he stood up weakly and pulled out a couple of peices of wood that was stabbing him and laughed his cold laugh at Hallie. "You really think that can keep me down?" he asked her as he looked down at Maura and shook his head. "As for your friend Maura, I don't think she made it."said James smirking at Hallie.  "Wouldn't it just be horrible to know that your the one that killed your best friend?"James asked her laughing his cold laugh. "I mean of course I had alot to do with they way she looks, but I didn't kill her you did!"said James smirking.

As he kicked Maura he seen she didn't even budge or groan which made him smirk. "I think you honestly killed her Hallie, way to go I didn't think you have it in you but I was clearly mistaken!"said James.  "Pity that she's dead, I was rather found of her."said James.  "Man I feel  so bad for you, how are you going to live without yourself now that you killed your best friend?"James asked her smirking.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Taranee Knight Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:24 am

"MAURA!"Taranee screamed as she seen Maura landed on the first floor motionless. As she gotten up weakly her eyes widened as she seen Maura wasn't getting up.  "You bastard! what the hell did you do to her?"Taranee asked her blue eyes blazing at him.  Taranee shook her head at James comments.  "She's not dead you prick, she's a vampire so she can't die!"said Taranee angrily. "Don't listen to this prick Hallie, you did nothing!"said Taranee softly to her. 

Looking at Maura who laid there as still and motionless as a stone the more angry she gotten at James.  "Your going to pay for what you did to her you prick, your NOT going to hurt her anymore!"said Taranee firing the stunning charm at him.  She didn't know how good it was going to be, but she was so mad that she was literally shaking with anger.  No one hurts her friends and gets away with it.
Taranee Knight
Taranee Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:42 am

Hallie, Already in a state at how Tara was all bloody and physically weak was distracted by the words 'Maura' and 'Killed her.' It shook her to her senses, she couldn't be a pansy panicking over Tara's wounds. Yes they were bad, terrible, horrific, but the fact that Maura could have died!! Hallie turned and crawled to the fractured hole in the floor, glaring down at James, then her eyes caught Maura.

'No. NO!' Hallie shrieked, her cries ringing throughout the shack. 'Wake up p-please!' Hallie sobbed staring at her best friends motionless body, splintered with fragments of wood. She shook her head, the idea that she had killed her friend, how SHE was responsible haunted her. Tears began to escape her eyes, streaming down her face.

Don't listen to this prick Hallie, you did nothing

Hallie shook her head, sensing Tara's presence besides her. 'No I- I did this. It was my b-b-blasting charm. W-we could have s-stopped James and s-sa-ved her!' Hallie attempted to say through the lump in her throat and the teardrops flooding her face and trickling into her open mouth as she spoke, gazing down into the darkness below, all that was visible being Maura and James, the stunning spell of Tara's lighting the scene as it rocketed down towards them. A dusty piano stood in the corner by an equally dusty fireplace. Two chairs on spindly legs were perched around a wooden table and a rug, thick with dust, was centre of the room. The rug was Maura's grave.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fairfax Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:40 am

Darcy stumbled down the path, pulling out a whistle from her pocket. It was a whistle she had picked up in Russia that imitated the screech of native, rare falcons. The closer she got to the shack, the more she realized this was not a ghost. It was a girl, definitely. Darcy was worried that someone was being sincerely hurt. Darcy put the whistle in her mouth and began blowing it, alerting anyone nearby of danger.

She slammed into the house, pulling out the gun and whipping into the room where the screams seemed to originate from. She pointed the gun on the first person she saw, a larger man. "What the F*CK is going on?!" she demanded, keeping the gun square on the man's heart. She was not afraid to do what was necessary.

((The whistle can help alert the others meant to save the girls))
Robbie Fairfax
Robbie Fairfax
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:46 pm

(doing Sam and James at the same time cause I'm lazy! Razz)

Sam was getting worried, Taranee said she was going to Hogsmeade but she haven't made it back in time.  It wasn't like her to be late, she was always back on time for everyone including the feast.  His eyes wondering around the tables he seen that Maura and Hallie were no where to be seen. Becoming really worried now Sam got up quietly as if he was leaving the Great Hall to go back to the Gryffindor Common Room.  Reaching the Entrance Hall he gotten out his wand and called his broom to him deciding to go out and looked for them.

After a few minutes of flying around the lake and the forest Sam saw no sigt of them anywhere. Deciding to head towards Hogsmeade he neared the Shack he heard a whistle going off that sounded like falcons.  Hearing it go off various times Sam realzied it was a singal for danger by the shack.  Pushing against his broomstick he shot towards the shack.  As he landed he busted into the shack before he frozed at the sight in front of him.

"Maura!"said Sam as he ran towards her and craddled her in his arms not caring if he gotten blood on him or not. Seeing James smirking at him Sam looked at him with angry in his emerald eyes.  "You think you can just smirk at me after you killed her?"Sam asked him angrily as he rested Maura back where he was and stood up and gotten  his wand out.   His emerald eyes blazing at James who apparently was smirking and laughing his cold laugh at him.

"I had nothing to do with the killing Maura, that was all blondie here."said James nodding towards Hallie. "She was the one who killed your 'second little sister' not me with a blasting charm that was quite powerful."said James smirking. "Wow... I didn't think she had it in her but I was clearly mistaken."said James.  "Shut the hell up, Hallie didn't do anything but try to get rid of you!"said Sam agnrily.  James just ignored the girl who was pointing a gun at him intil now.

"Well... isn't this just a sight to see, I wished I had a camera to film how pathetic this is!"said James smirking.  "A seventh year Gryffindor who appears to be good at Dueling and a stupid Hufflepuff boy-girl holding a muggle toy as your saviors?" James asked them shaking his head.  "I was expecting something with a bit more flare to it, this is just making me laugh!"said James laughing his cold laugh.   "It'll be you when your curse and a bullet through your heart!"said James.  "Well... what are we waiting for let the show begin!"said James smirking kicking Maura just anger Sam more.

"Don't touch her you Bastard, Stupefy!"Sam sending the stunning charm after him.  As it hit him James laid there for a few minutes before getting his wand out beofre getting up.  "Nice move boy, but you got to do better then that to beat me!"said James sending a fire spell at him.  "Protego!"said Sam as it bounced off his sheild but with some difficulty seeing how it was a strong spell.  "Grab Maura and get out of here, Hallie you can apparate take them to St.Mungo's Sophia should be there to help you."said Sam.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Hallie continued to gaze down at Maura's body, not noticing the arrival of Darcy, who she recognised from the throwdown that Brian had hosted in the room of requirement. Tears continued to streak down her face, whatever Tara or Alexis was doing besides her she didn't care, all she cared about was how she'd killed... How she'd killed Maura.

CRASH! Sam, a Gryffindor in Hallie's year, burst into the shack rushing to Maura's side. 'Sam!' Hallie screamed in shock. How was it he had come to be here? How was it any of them were here? The Gryffindor watched the scene, her eyes glassy as she wondered how any of them had landed in this mess. Why was Tara being tortured in the first place?

'Ahh!' Hallie cried as she watched the sudden duel below. For the first time in a while she raised her own wand, pointing it down below. Mobilicorpus Hallie couldn't pick up the strength to run down the stairs, she had no physical energy in her, but she needed to take Maura to St Mungos and it was a lot quicker if she levitated her body up to the room above.

The wand in Hallie's hand was steady, drawing Maura's corpse up to the bedroom. It was an odd sight, as though she were a puppet on strings, as though a magician was doing a levitation trick. As Maura's body drew nearer to Hallie and Tara, limp, bloody and infected with wooden stakes.

Hallie mustered the strength to stand up, back away, her eyes dull, hair blood stained and face wet. Laying Maura down with her wand she crawled to the Hufflepuff's face. The pale skin, closed eye lids and blue lips. How this had happened she had no idea but now. Now she needed to be brave, she needed to take her friend to St Mungo's and turn herself in. She'd be going to Azkaban but at least she'd go in knowing she did everything to reverse her wrong doing.

'Tara, go back to Hogwarts, get a professor and- an- and..' Hallie's blue eyes caught the sight of the corner of the room. They weren't alone, it wasn't just herself, Tara and Alexis that were there. In the corner, amongst rubble was a girl. A girl not much younger than herself, a girl she recognised to be a student who walked the Walls of Hogwarts.

'Oh. God!' Tara wasn't the only one who had been tortured, the girl was feeble, blood oozing from her arms and face, a slash across her cheek.

(OOC: Nick wanted Carly to be in the scene so I wrote her in as she was there all along in the corner unconscious, but I guess she can wake up now, or maybe Alexis sweeps over and takes her hostage or something?)

Last edited by Hallie Cooper on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fairfax Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 am

Darcy was not impressed. They had dealt with rogues on the ship before - people who clambered aboard and attempted to steal the treasures the crew had worked so hard to secure. Darcy had seen her father and her best friend kill these thieves, and she had fought them off herself, using fists, magic, and steel. She had shot a man before, and she had no problems potentially putting blood on her hands to save he lives of others.

The corpse before her told her enough. This man was not to be taken lightly.

"This isn't a toy," Darcy said, a bit snidely. BOOM! The old gun went off, filling the air with noise, as dust and gunpowder blossomed around the exit. The gun was powerful, as it worked like a shotgun. In close capacity, the aim was impeccable, and the wound was rarely clean. She had aimed right at the man's right shoulder, which would render using magic impossible as his arm would be pretty useless. She turned and pointed at the older woman, pointing the gun at her knee to knock her over and shooting.

((The gun wounds would not kill if you let them get hit, but would potentially give the girls time to escape. I don't believe protegos work on guns. You'll have to use something else if you want the fight to go on longer.))
Robbie Fairfax
Robbie Fairfax
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:27 pm

[OOC: I'm gonna be lazy too and do Ryo and Alexis together and this is faster since I've been neglecting this thread .-.]

Something was seriously wrong. Maura hadn't returned from Hogsmeade at the time she said she would be back. A few moments ago, Ryo had felt like something was stabbing him repeatedly before the pain suddenly stopped and his body felt heavy and limp in some places. He didn't like that, and with Maura not being back he felt like something had happened to her. Not to mention that Hallie and Taranee weren't anywhere to be found either.

"I shouldn't have let her go alone." he muttered to himself as he left the Hufflepuff common room and raced down to Hogsmeade. He heard a whistle in the distance, it sounded a few times and it sounded like it was coming from the Shrieking Shack. The three girls didn't seem to be anywhere else either, so maybe they were in the shack.

Those whistles seemed to signal danger though, his feeling was right. Something was wrong. Finding a broken window, Ryo ran into the shack and froze at what he saw. Sam holding Maura's limp body, Taranee tied up bleeding, Hallie on the floor weakened, Carly thrown on the floor in the corner in pretty bad shape, and another girl pointing a gun at the two who'd caused this.

Ryo's main focus was Maura. This was what he'd been feeling, everything that happened to her and he hadn't been able to do anything about it. His eyes turned red with anger and he bared his fangs. "You bastards! What did you do?!" he shouted. Alexis who was thrown on the ground for a few moments after the girl's gunshot had hit her, stumbled to her feet and smirked at him. "What do you think we did?" she said. "But what happened to her wasn't our fault. This stupid girl did it." she pointed at Hallie with her wand, her smirk never leaving her face.

"Liar!" Ryo screamed. "I know you two did this!" his voice shook from the anger he felt. He looked at Maura, then Sam. "She isn't dead... You have to get her to St. Mungo's, quickly." he said to no one in particular. He just wanted someone to get Maura the help she needed. "Everyone has to get out." he muttered. "No one's going anywhere." Alexis said, struggling to keep her balance, but pointing her wand at Ryo. "Stupid brat, think you can come here and save everyone out of no where? I don't think so." she laughed.

"I don't expect to save anyone. But you have to pay for what you did." he hissed at Alexis. "Try it boy." she taunted him. Ryo's red eyes glared at Alexis. "Don't test me." he told her. Alexis only smirked and pointed her wand at Sam and Maura. "If she's still alive, maybe we should change that." she laughed. "No you don't!" Ryo exclaimed and lunged at her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:05 pm

(OOC: Kimberly; Maura is now upstairs with Hallie & Tara & Carly (Hallie leviatated her body up through the hole in the floor where the blasting charm hit so she can apparate to St Mungos) and Sam is downstairs with the others Razz )

Unsure whether to go to Carly in the corner or apparate to saint mungos with Maura she glanced at Taranee who was leering down the hole in the floor to the scene in the room below. Pale faced she glanced down the hole herself. Ryo had entered and him and Alexis had gotten themselves into some sort of argument. Maura's not dead

The words penetrated her skull, Ryo had merely glanced up at Maura through the huge crack in the floor and sensed that Maura was alive? How dis he know? Was it a vampire sense? Shaking her wand, raised it above Maura's wounds. Ferula. The White linen bandages simply fell onto Maura's wounds, serving as padding to he'll ease the bleeding. Taking another glance at the argument and injured Alexis from the gun of Darcy, Hallie quickly scuttled to the corner to Carly.

'Hello? Can you hear me? We're going to get you out of here.' Hallie told her, checking her pulse and reassuring her. The fear and panic in her voice had gone since knowing that Maura was alive, yet, for some reason the tears were still falling down Hallie's cheeks from the stress of the situation.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top