The Terror Now Begins... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Terror Now Begins... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Terror Now Begins...

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Terror Now Begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Terror Now Begins...

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 am

Hallie who had been all guns blazing was suddenly taken aback by Maura's strategy. She was surrendering? To James. Hallie understood she wanted to save Taranee but there was a way that none of them would get hurt.

She heard Taranee call in the background but it all seemed to happen too fast. Maura was taken by James and he was plunging a stake through her. No. No. No! This couldn't be happening.

Aiming her wand towards the stake Hallie thought hard in her hear. Reducto! The charm whistled past the stake by an inch and blasting a splintered chair besides the pair instead. Oh Gosh... She'd gave her plan away. 

'Maura what are you doing?! FIGHT BACK!' Hallie screamed at the top of her voice before returning her aim at James. 'Pertrificus Totalus!' The spell fired from the end of her wand, slightly more accurate than the reducto spell. 
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:40 pm

The screams the Vampire gave from the pain she experienced excited Alexis. It made her thirst for blood, for more fighting. One of the other girls there started to fight back and Alexis smirked. Seeing the spell headed toward James as he was still doing as he wished with Maura, she jumped in front of the spell.

"Protego." The word flowed from her lips emotionlessly and the werewolf's eyes narrowed at the girl. "You aren't smart, are you?" She taunted the girl before flicking her wand and shooting the girl's wand from her hand with nonverbal magic. [i]Averte statura." She used basic spells, wanting to toy with this girl. 

Her attention suddenly turned to the third girl. "Are you just going to stand there?" she raised an eyebrow. "I thought Gryffindors were brave." Alexis was clearly testing Taranee.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Watching in rage at how quick Alexis had effortless deflected her spell Hallie had not been expected such a quick retaliation. The dark witches spell hit Hallie squarely on the chest causing her to blast backwards out of the room, causing his to collapse in a heap by the bannister of the staircase. 

Gasping her chest the winded Hallie reached for her fallen wand, it was a struggle in the attempt to regain normal breathing yet, somehow, she'd managed it. 

'L-leave her alone!' Hallie stuttered. It wasn't that she afraid, fearing for Tara or Maura she was simply winded and the fight for survival wasn't over. Keeping the battle fast paced Hallie sharply flicked her wand, she didn't need her breath to duel: Serpensortia.

The black mamba conjured to perfectly in her mind erupted from the end of her wand, shooting across the space of air between Alexis and Hallie, the later of who was still strewn across the floor. The mamba crashed to the floor before swiftly advancing on Alexis upon the Gryffindor's word: 'Oppugno.' 
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 pm

"You should know better than that..."

Alexis' senses had begun heightening, as a Werewolf's should. She licked her lips, her canines becoming exposed. "You have no idea who you're messing with." Alexis' movements were poised and faster than before. She moved out of the way of the black mamba and flicked her wand at it. It burst into flames and quickly disappeared. 

"Crucio." She flicked her wand at the blonde, casting the spell with the same amount of apathy as she had done before. "Maybe you should just go running back to your precious school. You can't do anything here." she taunted Hallie.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:10 am

Hallie watched in horror at how her conjuration was vanished in an instant. The way Alexis bared her teeth was unnerving, they were unnaturally sharp and animal like... The idea that this woman could be some sort of part animal, or have a killer instinct inside her plucked at Hallie's nerves. Now she was scared and she couldn't deny it, but she wouldn't back away she-

'AHHHH!' Hallie screeched as the unforgivable curse shot at her, sending her body into a state of withering pain. All her bad memories, being attacked by a werewolf, having her brother become one, her brothers 'funeral', her Father dying, Maura being tortured last time. All of these was nothing to the physical pain she was experiencing, she wanted it to stop. Hallie couldn't take it anymore but she could.

Her brother. Her father. Maura. Tara. Her Mother. Love.

The emotional pain she had once felt was greater than this physical pain, she was strong, if she could handle heart break and death Hallie could take physical torture. Then, the pain subsided. Had Alexis removed this or was it Hallie's overpowering emotion that had numbed the pain? Whatever it was Hallie didn't want to ponder instead she sat there, clutching her chest, stirring slightly.

Weakly Hallie attempted to raise her wand, wanting to retaliate. She'd learnt how to handle the unforgiveables in theory but her practical ability always outstripped her theory... But that was the problem. Hallie had never had any practical training in recovering from suffer of the cruciatus curse, shed been taught to best avoid being hit. Well a whole lot of good that way.

Her arm fell limp. She couldn't even bring herself to hit Alexis with a jelly legs jinx. Another scream, from Maura, shook her to her senses. An unbearable, iron strong emotion had kicked into overdrive. Hallie wasn't going to give up. She had to fight. She HAD to fight! 'Stupefy!' The stunning spell fired from the tip do her wand, whizzing at James. Hallie knew she couldn't take on Alexis and James and right now, despite being tortured, James caused a bigger threat whilst Alexis protected him. That needed to change. The wizard needed to realise he couldn't tortured poor girls anymore. Hallie wasnt going to roll over to Alexis and let that happen.

Relashio! Hallie thought, flicking her wand up at the chain that the chandelier above Alexis was hoisted onto. With a snap the chain uncoiled and release the small, yet glass chandelier. Even if it hit Alexis it wouldn't do much damage to her but would aid as some sort of obstacle to hopefully stop her protecting James again.

Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:10 am

Seeing Hallie getting tortured her red eyes looked angrily at Alexis. "Stupid mutt, if you want to torture her why don't you do it right!"said Maura angrily. Feeling James stab her in the side with a knife she hissed in pain her red eyes glaring from James to Alexis.  "Yeah... yeah, I know what your already going to tell me, Sophia and Ryo  aren't here to save me."said Maura rolling her eyes.

With her wand sticking out of her robe she made her way to grab it before James quickly grabbed it and put it in his jacket.  Maura glared at  him but then sighed in defeat. As he clapped his hands she felt the light come on that made her skin feel like it was on fire.  Maura was already tortured worse then she was before, cuts here and there as well as blood coming from everywhere.

But Maura wasn't worried about herself, she was worried about getting Taranee everyone else out. She had to think of a way to free them and get help.  Seeing Taranee doing something behind her back Maura realized that she was trying to free herself.  Wishing she could do the same thing, but sadly she couldn't seeing how James chained her up to the wall with various spells and charms.

"Hallie! forget about me and get Tara and the others and get the hell out of here!"said Maura as she winced in pain as James dragged a knife down her arm once again.  It was clear Maura wasn't going to get out this time, she was already losing blood from every core of her body.  Every part of Maura was weak, her human side and her vampire side both there was no strength in her.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:13 am

James smirked at Maura's reply. "Why Maura you know me well, I must stay spending all that time with you paid off."said James laughing his cold laugh.  "But you are right though, all you have are these pathetic so called friends of yours!"said James shaking his head. "Maura, Maura I would of thought you would of had better friends, not some loser!"said James smirking to himself.  "You need people like me and Alexis, you always seem to have fun with us!"said James his blue cold eyes gleaming with a evil spark.

Looking at Maura's wand he smiled. "Ah... willow huh, rather strong wand for such a young pretty girl like you."said James smirking.  "To bad your not going to see it again, cause this time you'll be dead!"said James smirking. "You know I grew rather found of you Maura, your really fun to bad your not long from death or I'll have some more fun but good thing I have your little friends here."said James smirking.

Walking towards the torture table he grabbed another knife that had many different baldes on it that tore up your inside.  Seeing Maura's eyes widened at the sight of it he laughed. "Like it Maura, it's my newest toy, once I stab it into you it'll rib your inside all up like a muggle drill!"said James smirking.  "I was saving it for you, my dear isn't that sweet of me!"said James smirking.  As he stabbed the blade into her side he smirked when Maura let out a piercing scream and blood splattered the walls around them.

"Your going to be happy tonight Alexis my dear, there so much blood for you!"said James laughing his cold laugh.  "Do what you please with those bloody kids my dear, hell torture them intil there no life in them!"said James smirking at Alexis.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:51 pm

James had moved to the table just in time as the stunning spell shot where he had been stood a moment ago, ricocheting off the wall and smashing the chandelier above Alexis, raiding tiny shards of glass over her. Dam!

Hallie's whole body began to shake with rage! How was it she was having the worst luck in the world, how was it none of her spells were having any desired effect! 'LOOK AT ME YOU BASTARD!' Hallie bellowed at James, who had disregarded her existence the moment she'd entered. Ignored her duelling with Alexis, ignored the spells which was about two hit him, twice.

'CONFRINGO!' Hallie roared, aiming her wand at the floor beneath James, hoping to blast him down to the room below. It was a good idea in her head, in fact she hadn't even thought about it the word had simply escaped her lips in anger. If she had thought more about it, focused more on her aiming then only James would sink below, but if the spell were to hit there was a chance Maura would go down with him.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Taranee Knight Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Taranee glared from Alexis to James with anger in her eyes. "Gryffindors are brave, braver then you two pathetic excess for a human being!"said Taranee.  "If I wasn't typed up, you better believe I would help her bring you two pricks down!'said Taranee angrily.  Struggling to get the rope off her wrist Taranee sighed knowing it was to tight for her to get off. "Hallie, get these ropes off me!"said Taranee wanting to help Hallie out. 

No one was going to mess with her friends and get away with it.  She wasn't going to just sit here and watch Hallie and Maura get tortured while she done nothing. She wasn't place in Gryffindor for nothing, it was time for her bravery to finally be put to the test.
Taranee Knight
Taranee Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:58 pm

Hallie wanted to stand there and wait, wait for James to stare her in the eyes before falling through the floor. Have him see the passion ablaze in them that would show him that she wasnt going to stand for him, hopefully strike fear and make him realise that one day he will have his fall.

However the sudden sound of Taranee's pleads distracted her. Not waiting to see if her spell hit the floor and cause the wooden boards to collapse beneath James, dragging him down to hell where he belonged she ran to where Taranee rested tied up. Grasping the ropes. Gah they were too tight.

'Relashio.' Hallie muttered, allowing the ropes the loosen. Hallie grasped them and tossed them aside realising they were bloody. Her hands were bloody, dripping in blood. The Gryffindors eyes widened and her face drained of all colour. Seeing the blood up close, watching it, feeling it ooze from Tara's wounds as Hallie began to pat the lasarations made it all seem so real. 'Y-y-you need to get out of here! We need to!'

BANG!! A huge crash from behind her told Hallie that the blasting curse had done damage, not turning around to see if it had caused James to fall to the floor below or if it was deflected she ran a hand through her hair, shaking and staining her locks red. 'G-gosh I can't remember the spell to close the wounds. W-what do I do!' Her palms were sweaty, knees weak heartbeat heavy. All Hallie could think of was the complexity of the healing charm. The incantation forgotten. 'Y-you can't fight like this you're all pale we need. We need, n-need.' Hallie's eyes were bright although full of fright and fear of losing her friend. Maybe the reality of Tara's wounds hadn't been clear to Tara. They needed help. Fast.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top