Breakfast Club - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Breakfast Club - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Breakfast Club

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breakfast Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Breakfast Club

Post by Brian Sullivan Tue May 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Just by simply touching him he almost melted in her hands. He had to focus with all of his might so that he did not lose focus and seem like a complete and utter waste when it came to girls. He guessed he had just gotten so excited over her that he was extremely excited. He quickly gathered himself and he focused again, he was going to have to be on his A-game, she was not like some of the others.

He fake scoffed when she accused him of being with multiple girls. "I am offended, Henri, you think I would do this with just any old girl? Only the special ones get this type of attention from me." Of course he was lying, but he did not think she wanted to hear about the other girls he had been with, maybe she did. He could not tell with this girl. "I am one of those special kind of guys you girls grow up wishing you had." He smiled, he was joking of course, but jokes were sometimes all part of the chase.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Wed May 08, 2013 12:37 am

She could tell by his tone he was trying to be careful. He was speaking in suggestive tones that could be interpreted any way a girl wanted to hear it, but there really was no particular answer that interested Henri. She liked to know the truth so she could use it to her advantage. She couldn't use fake information against him, not if he were the one producing it. She wanted to know what Brian Sullivan had to offer the student body, so she could deny them it. She wanted to know what he never wanted anyone to know, so she could plainly distribute it.

"Really?" Henri said. "There's got to be so firecracker that's caught your notice before. Vivianna Varnes is pretty. And that Australian girl - she's hot and she doesn't even know it. Or Hallie Cooper - your classic beauty. You can't tell me you've never been tempted by other girls. I'd be seriously worried about your, um, capabilities." she said, unabashed as she glanced downwards at him, "if you tried to convince me otherwise."
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Wed May 08, 2013 1:53 am

She was really probing him and wanted to know things that he did not want to share. It was not that he was ashamed of them, but if people found out, well he might be ousted by a few people. He knew Hallie had feelings for him, he saw it in her eyes every time they passed each other, he had maybe gone to far with her. Then again, who didn't he go to far with? He would do almost anything to get a girls interest, and doing anything never ended well, especially if word started to spread.

"Vivianne Barnes is too busy with her Potions to be interested in boys, and Wally, well she would rather kick my ass than do anything else with me." He paused before he got to Hallie, she was right, she was a classic beauty. Brian felt if he wasn't such a sleaze she would be a good girl to date, but alas, he was a sleaze and the only girl on his radar at the moment was Henri. "And Hallie Cooper is focused on her N.E.W.T.S, not boys, come on Finch is that all you got?"

Brian reached up and grabbed her wrist which was locked onto his neck and he gently pulled it away. "Why are you so interested in my history with girls? Maybe a bit of jealousy?" He chuckled and then let go of her wrist and dropped his arm so that it was resting in her lap. "All you need to know is that I am looking at you right now, no one else, so why all the questions?"
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Wed May 08, 2013 7:00 am

Henri always liked to hear people try to analyze their peers. She thought, given her distance from real emotions, she was particularly talented at discerning them in other people. She was a bit impressed by his attempts to analyze the different girls, a hard enough job for any teenaged boy.

Though she thought Vivianna was too preoccupied with her potions, she also suspected the girl would benefit from some company - not that her Slytherin ally knew that about herself. Wally may not be capable of romantic feelings, but it didn't mean she could not benefit from a good lay.

But Hallie was a classic chick. She just wanted some lovin'. Perhaps Henri could stir some drama.

He pulled her hand away and spoke, causing her grin to curl even more drastically. "Oooh, baby," she said, cooing and laughing as though she were truly amazed at how quaint he was. "I'm interested in the other girls... because I'm not exactly interested in you." And that was going to leave a mark.
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Thu May 09, 2013 3:27 am

His heart sank and his head slumped when she said she was not interested in him. It became obvious that she was trying to use him, but for what, he did not know. Maybe to cause some drama, maybe it was all fun and games to her, but he realized he might have been running in circles with her. He usually did not give up so easily, but after his hopes had shot up so high, the crashing feeling when he realized he was wrong shot his morale.

"Great idea, poor execution, you could have had me on the ropes for a lot longer." He sighed and he pushed himself away from the window sill and he fell backwards into a chair that was behind him, sitting lazily in the chair, defeated. "So what, you trying to get dirt on me so you can go around and spread rumors or something? And to think I was totally going to ask you on a second hoorah." He chuckled, a little bit angry, but not too upset over the whole situation.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Thu May 09, 2013 5:28 am

She could almost see his confidence shatter, feel his spirit dampen. She would bet that he hadn't been refused all year. He probably thought himself hot stuff. The funny thing was... he didn't realize all he was doing was provided a body for already hormone-driven females desperate for approval from any good looking boy to make up for the fact that their fathers never seemed to care. Brian didn't realize that, at the very least, she was being honest and upfront about it.

But, now she was interested. She wondered how long it would take for her to destroy the self esteem of the cockiest boy in Hogwarts. She laughed. "You really though I was interested? Oh, I thought you were just playing along! And what could I possibly do with you? I don't need you on the ropes for anything - you couldn't possibly be worth anything to me. I just wanted to get out of detention."
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 12:32 am

She kept going, trying to diminish his self esteem, but she obviously did not realize that he had ego pouring out of every vein in his body. He was used to both being rejected by girls and being insulted by pretty much everyone he met. He had built tough skin and her trying to insult him did what pretty much everything else anyone ever said to him did, went right over his head.

"Well, you're out now, but it wont be for long. Running from detention isn't exactly being under the radar." He sighed, realizing he was probably going to see her a lot in detention now, what with them running away. He regretted chasing after her, but at the same time, it would make for one hell of a story. "I never wanted you to be interested in me, I was just attracted to your body, which is still looking good by the way." He winked at her, not expecting anything to come from it, but not sure what else to do. He wasn't going to be the first one to leave the room, he was too stubborn for that.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Mon May 13, 2013 3:55 am

“I am out now,” she drawled back, her voice still low and saucy. She wasn’t going to let him forget the fire she had started in his pants. “And I never worry about consequences for the future, not when there are perfectly good circumstances I need to shirk now.” She smirked a bit, for this philosophy was a part of what her the person she was - this insane sociopath with no regard for the well being of others, only trying to improve her maximum pleasure in her life already full of fulfilled desires. If she was a slave to anything, it was to her own whims.

“Going on about my body does not set you apart nor make you special,” she said. “I care only for actions, for what you can do. And I’m an old fashioned gal – I like a good haggle, a neat little trade.” Her eyes gleamed maliciously. “We’re here – may as well make the night worthwhile, right? What one thing do you want more than anything right now? What one thing can I give you that would be worth owing me a favor for?”
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 am

So many things where running through his mind when she started offering him a trade. A favor, but for what, he did not no. She did not seem like the type of girl to offer favors without having something already in mind, and he knew better, but his brain was being scrambled by his other head. He was not thinking clearly and he could not stop fantasizing about the girl. How bad could owing her one favor be?

"Depends on the favor," he said, his voice returning to the seductive tone he had been using earlier. He knew this was a bad idea, but really, he didn't care at the moment. "I don't think you're equipped enough to handle the things I want more than anything." He smirked and he glanced over at the girl, a devilish look on his face.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Mon May 13, 2013 5:46 am

Henri's eyes flashed. "You do not understand. There are things I want, and there is little I would care to give away. Achieving my desires are more important to me than any petty price I might have to pay. Besides, what I am asking of you... it's something you may have done already - you seem perpetually horny as it is." She rolled her eyes, though there was some appreciation in her eyes. It was just the sort of person she needed.

"If you must know, I am going to ask you to seduce someone. And they will not like it. I want you to establish as much physical contact as possible. I want you to get close, get comfortable, get cozy, and try at every junction, to attempt to kiss and touch them. She's not ugly, don't worry. I just think she needs help coming out of her shell. And you cannot ever let her know I put you up to it."
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top