Breakfast Club - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Breakfast Club - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Breakfast Club

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breakfast Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Breakfast Club

Post by Brian Sullivan Wed May 01, 2013 4:10 am

Brian's eyes lit up when she jumped from her seat and sprinted out of the room. For a moment both he and the professor were in shock and just stared at the door and then back at each other. Brian did not move for a second, watching as the professor slowly turned his head and faced Brian, a huge grin of excitement played across his face.

"Don't even think about it Sullivan."

"Sorry professor, but she is the type of girl that needs chasing, I will see you tomorrow!"

Brian shot up from his chair and sprinted out of the detention room just as the professor was getting up. He tried to block Brian's way, but Brian slid right through his legs, and he came out on the other side. That was badass. He jumped to his feet and he ran down the hallway, quickly catching up to Henri, he was very fast so he caught up easily.

"So we may be involved in a chase." Brian laughed and then pulled ahead of the girl, but not to quickly, he did not want to leave her behind. Nothing like a little adrenaline to get someone pumped up. "Follow me, I know a place to hide!" Brian was heading for the sixth floor, there was an abandoned room up there where no one checked, they would be safe but more importantly alone.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Wed May 01, 2013 5:12 am

(("Sorry professor, but she is the type of girl that needs chasing" Um... FEELS.))

Henri ran with no concern for her unknown partner in crime catching up. If he was worthy of joining her in an adventure, escaping detention and catching up to her should be an easy task for her. If he could complete this first, fairly simple task, she would be more inclined to feel more confident in the boy.

He soon caught up and she smiled at him, impressed that he had overtaken her. She did a quick up-down check of him from behind. Hey! Not a bad looking ass. Her head snapped up to look at him as he turned to speak to her. She smiled widely and held out a hand for him to take. "Lead the way!"
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Thu May 02, 2013 4:32 am

Brian made all the twists and turns which he had memorized through his few years of running through Hogwarts. He had been chased on more than one occasion so he knew the quickest routes around Hogwarts. She put her hand out for him to lead the way, and he complied, grabbing her hand and pulling her through everything without looking back. He was pretty sure they were out of range of the professor, but he did not want to take any chances, so he never slowed down.

It took them some time, and quite a bit of running, but eventually they arrived at his hiding spot. He pulled out his wand, tapped the door knob, and through deep breaths and opened the door and allowed Henri to go in first. "Ladies first of course." He followed her inside and shut the door behind them, locking it with a tap of his wand, and then turning to face the room which was only lit via the moonlight through the windows.

"You really might be crazy," Brian said through his breaths, which were quickly coming back to him. "I like crazy, though, makes for a good story."
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 am

Henri laughed at the top of her voice, not caring who heard, not caring if it left a trail behind them. She was enjoying herself and she wanted the world to know, damn it. Henri was a full believer that censorship was a threat to the purity of fun, and she refused to censor herself in even the slightest ways when it came to her own enjoyment. She wanted to inspire jealousy from those around her.

They finally found their hiding spot, and Brian held the door open for her. She shot him a devious smile and flounced in before him, making sure to swing her hips in a noticeable fashion. She stopped in the middle of the room and stared out the window.

She turned and looked at him over her shoulder, smiling coyly. She slowly turned but did not approach him. "Since I'm crazy, I'd better defer to your judgment. Now what?"

She was curious to know what this boy would come up with.
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Thu May 02, 2013 5:09 am

Brian did not think it was possible to meet someone who was just as flirtatious as he was, yet there she stood, flaunting everything she had and being as seductive as she could be. Brian wasn't sure if it was real or just a crazy dream he was having, whether it was a dream or not, he was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

"Well, we can sit around and talk about boring stuff, like school work and who is dating who." Nope, didn't wanna do that. "We could look out the windows at the moon, talk about our feelings, and maybe cry a little bit. Find out who we really are, you know, that fun stuff." Little more fun sounding, but didn't wanna do that either.

He approached the girl slowly as he talked, voice getting lower as he spoke, he guessed if one of his crazy, long shot, requests would actually be fulfilled. "Or, my personal preference. we could get a bit more scandalous if that's what you're into." He smiled wickedly and he stopped a few inches from Henri, standing rather close, but nothing too rapey. Just mysterious enough.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Fri May 03, 2013 4:49 am

She watched him with carefully, while she effortlessly kept up this flirty facade. The interesting thing was, Henri really had no interest in boys. She enjoyed using their bodies. She enjoyed using the information. She enjoyed how easy it was for her, as a girl, to bend them to her will and get them to do as she pleased. It was funny - because she had to give her consent to anything, it made them willing to do just about anything.

He did have a very interesting way of speaking, for sure. And he sported a level of confidence that rivaled her own, which was not something she ran into every day. If pressed, she would admit that she was a bit impressed by him. But that only made her more curious to know what she could get him to do.

He knew what he wanted, and she knew what he wanted. That only made her job more easy. If he was so certain that any sort of physical contact was on the table, then she was calling the shots from here on out. She stepped closer to him, placing a hand on the side of his leg and cupped his neck with the other. She leaned her head back as she placed her lips against his ear. She whispered, as sensually as possible, "Let's go blow something up."
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Mon May 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Normally, he would have loved to go and blow something up, but for whatever reason he had no desire to. Well, he knew why, but he did not want that to be the reason. It seemed kind of terrible to only think about one thing, but he could not help it, the seed had been set. Plus, it usually took more planning than just going and blowing stuff up.

"So we are on the run from every professor and prefect that is awake right now and you want to go and blow something up?" He chuckled and gave Henri a weird but impressed look. "You really might be crazy."
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Tue May 07, 2013 6:46 am

She rolled her eyes upwards at the boy, looking at him through her thick eyelashes, through her heavy makeup. "Yes, I do," she said, in answer to his question. At his conclusion, a brilliantly dangerous smile unfurled onto her lips, a sparkle of something much beyond innocent in her eyes. "You really might be right with that statement, babe."

She turned and strode towards a window, pulling herself onto the windowsill and lolled her head back against the glass pane. Her shadow stretched across the room, making her look tall and stringy. She raised her chin to look at the boy. "You haven't even asked for my name, you know. And you haven't given me yours. I don't plan on making out with a conman, sir."
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Tue May 07, 2013 1:01 pm

( This was from my phone )

Brian followed behind her as she propped up in the window. He leaned against the window sill instead of propping himself up so that he was to the left of her with her legs dangling by his sides. She was very fascinating and Brian had not been so enthralled by someone in all his years at Hogwarts. He could not peg her, which he was usually good at, she just seemed to have more about her than he could explain.

"Oh you know who I am, don't be ridiculous, everyone does." Well, it certainly came out sounding much more cocky than he meant it to be. He just wasn't sure how to word the fact that everyone had heard of him by now, and if they had not, they hated Quidditch or didn't find pranks all that funny. "Gryffindo Seeker since third year, the ultimate prankster, Brian Sullivan."

"What about you, America, what's your name?" Honestly he was ready to get down with the whole making out thing. Since she mentioned it he could not stop staring at her lips and fantasizing about kissing her.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Tue May 07, 2013 3:47 pm

She smiled coyly at him - ooh, someone crazy about recognition? She could definitely sympathize there, though he would never know, of course. She let him supply his name first, before she explained, "That's all good, but I've only been here a few months. It takes awhile to... make my rounds."

At the last few words, she let her hand drift across his collarbone, before sliding it up and cupping it at the base of his neck. She smiled at him. "I'm Henri Finch. Now, I want you to tell me something Brian. How often do you do this? Find yourself with a strange girl and do what you can to start a-kissing and a-rubbing." Chances were, his ego would force him to give a large number.
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top