Breakfast with friends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Breakfast with friends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Breakfast with friends

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breakfast with friends Empty Breakfast with friends

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:40 pm

It's Sunday morning and finally a holiday. After so many homework and papers to do, Domi finally can rest. She walked slowly towards the Ravenclaw table. She tighten her coat, today is especially chill in the morning. Domi saw that the great hall still somehow empty, only a couple of other houses students grouping on their table. Remembering how she used to hate eating alone, now she kind of get used to it. Domi took a glass of hot milk and opened her book. It's a cooking book that her mother sent her. Taking a full spoon of mashed potatoes, she then flipped the pages. "Ah... this one looks yummy." she muttered in a low voice.

Domi loves to cook. She sometimes borrowed Hogwarts kitchen to make some cakes or cookies for her siblings. She smiled, knowing that both Louis and Victoire would love this cookies recipe she found. She continue flapping the pages seriously when someone suddenly bumped her shoulder. She dropped her book. "Geez..." she mumbled and took her book from the floor.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Breakfast with friends Empty Re: Breakfast with friends

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Cecilia had been bumping into a lot of things recently thanks to her over sized stomach. "i'm so sorry," she muttered apologetically and took a seat not to far away from the girl after picking up the book and setting it on the seat next to her. With a yawn hidden behind her delicate hand Cecilia looked at the food around her and grimaced. There was nothing that even looked appetizing to the girl. If this had happened seven months ago Cecilia would have just left without eating, but due to the baby she didn't have that choice on this day. With a sigh she decided on a biscuit with butter and grape jelly.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Domi looked at the girl who bumped into her. She smiled and said thanks for taking her books. This girl sat not to far from Domi. She saw her taking biscuits and jelly for her breakfast. She smiled. "Do you think that that food you are eating would be enough for the baby?" she asked curiously. "Maman said she ate a lot, and i mean really a lot, when she carried me." she continued. Domi took her wand from her coat pocket and waved it. A plate appeared on the table. It was a cake, an almond cake. "Maybe you can eat this one?" she said and gave the girl her cake.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:25 pm

"No," Cecilia replied quietly, "I am sure it is not," the girl continued to talk about her mothers eating patterns before presenting one of the most moist and delicious looking pieces of cake Cecilia had ever seen in her life. "That looks wonderful, thank you," Cecilia said smiling over to the girl next to her and smiling at her gratefully. "None of the food this morning looked appetizing before you presented the cake." Cecilia recognized the girl as someone in her year and most defiantly her house. and tried to remember what her name was so Cec could properly thank her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Domi smiled as the girl thanking her for the cake. Oh, she do loves the feeling of proud everytime someone actually praising her food. "I still have a lot of them stored in the kitchen if you still want some more." she said. And then she poked her own head. "Oh!! I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself, have i? I am Domi Weasley. Pleased to meet you." she said cheerfully. Everyone can see that Domi is a chipper, couldn't stand the quietness for long. "Cooking is one of my area of expertise. But then again, i talked too much, didn't i?? I'm sorry..." she said realizing that she is way too noisy.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 pm

"Well Thank You Domi," Cecilia said, "I am Cecilia." Cecilia had appreciated that she was doing most of the talking and that she didn't have to think much at the moment. Thinking to much had caused her a lot of problems in the past few days involving two guys not sure what to do about them. "No, your talking is fine. it doesn't require much to have a conversation with you. I don't have to explain myself as much as with the others I've been around lately." Cec said showing more appreciation the the girls talkative state.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:18 pm

Domi gave her new friend a wider smile. Not many of her friends could stand her talking for long. Most of them have excuses, while the others hardly listen. Except around family, she can be whoever she is. She will stop, eventually, but well, she would appreciate if people just told her to stop rather than went away. "Just tell me to stop whenever you get bored of my talking, will you?" she said, voicing her request. And then she turned her book's pages again. "Do you want to eat anything in particular?" she asked, hoping tan Ceci would chose some meals, another reason for her to begin the cooking.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:36 pm

"Okay, If i get bored i'll let you know." Cecilia agreed taking a small bite of the cake a smile growing on her face as she savored it for a moment. "If it is as good as this then if you ever was to try out a new recipe I'll be the first in line to test taste it." She said enjoying the piece of cake. "And I'm sure little Mollie thanks you too." Cec said meaning the child she carried against her will though found herself unable to rid herself of. She sighed trying not to remember what she could of the events that lead to her having this child and fall in love with it. "this is seriously wonderful." She said again taking another bite of the cake.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Domi laughed. Then she waved her wand again to make a bowl re-appeared. "I know we make a mistake in eating order, but you need this in this chill." she said and gave Cecilia her carrot pottage. It was one of her mother's recipe. She used to make it for them when one of them was sick. She heard Cecilia mentioned a girls name to her. "It's a girl then? How wonderful. Maman always said that a child is a gift from heaven, whether you are ready or not. You'll come to love it eventually." she said with a smile. Born in a loving family, apparently made Domi could think more mature than her age, although she is personally childish.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:00 pm

"I'm sure they are," Cecilia said quietly tilting her head to the side and examining the pottage Domi had made appear. "And i certainly not prepared for a child." She spoke quietly and stirred the pottage with a spoon before tasting it. "This to is quiet good," She commented trying to change the subject. "What is it?" she asked. Cec looked up at Domi an inquisitive look on her face. "Could you show me how to make it sometime?” Cec did not know a thing about cooking. All of her meals had been prepared for her or all she had to do was warm it up.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top