New kid in town!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New kid in town! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New kid in town!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New kid in town! Empty New kid in town!

Post by Padril Crennent Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Hey there, Padril ( app is here ) is looking for some friends, enemies, love interests, et al. He's a sixth year Hufflepuff who is quite reserved, but intelligent, with a dark sense of humour and a taste for adventure. He's a muggleborn, so he could have some good relationships with other muggleborn characters, or good enmity with a blood purist. I really want to throw him into different social situations and just see what happens, really.

Last edited by Padril Crennent on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Padril Crennent
Padril Crennent

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

New kid in town! Empty Re: New kid in town!

Post by Oliver Krum Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Besides oliver cecilia and hayden i also have four more character three of which padril may meet
dakota snowden secondyear huffkepuff shy stuttures a lot with a defiant strike
quelyn werther a first year ravenclaw she's comeing out pf her shell but had a hard time trusting people because her father was abusive
and alia gibbbon a big meany seventh year slytherin
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:27 pm

He sounds like a perfect best friend for Penelope Macnair... except that she is not supposed to like muggleborns. Maybe a little plot where they become friends and then she finds out he is a muggleborn, and has to make tough decisions?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Hello, this is Vivianna. She's your typical snarky Slytherin, unless she likes you. Then she may be nice and helpful, but a bit of snark may still slip through here and there. She's not the most fond of Hufflepuffs, simply because she thinks they're too trusting. However, with Padril's intelligence and humor, they may just get along. She has no issues with blood, so we're alright there as well. It's all up to you!
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Hello I have two characters!

Hallie Cooper:- Seventh year outgoing, chatty and adventurous with a certain disregard for rules at times. She grew up in a muggle town as her father was a Muggle born before he was murdered by death eaters protecting muggles. Her brother is a werewolf but nobody knows where he is. They may not get on loads as your character is reserved but they could talk about muggle life etc.

Bertie Nogard:- Third year, clever, imagination-driven and creative. He is often up in the clouds by is shy and most likely wouldn't talk to your character because of the age gap and he doesn't communicate well with males because he hasn't had a male role model in his life properly. Although if your character role-plays with Vivianna I guess he could be put in a situation with you due to their brother/sister-like relationship.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Hai! I have a few characters who might like to interact with Padril.

Damitrius d'Eath - She is a Sixth year Gryffindor Dark Follower. Damitrius is kind of like the outcast of her family since she is probably like the only Gryffindor in the family. So to make up for that, she joined the Dark Followers shortly after a mental breakdown because of teasing. They could be friends though, since even though she's a pureblood, she doesn't have anything against muggleborns.

Kaiden Poliakoff - He's a Sixth year Slytherin and kind of an arse to everyone. He doesn't really like muggleborns or Hufflepuffs, so I assume they'd be enemies. And Kaiden also almost always refers to muggleborns as mudbloods too ._. Like I said, he's an arse and he's mean.

Ryo Hiroku - He's a Seventh year Hufflepuff Vampire. Ryo is also the male Hufflepuff Prefect. I think they'd be friends. Ryo is sort of antisocial and tends to keep to himself most of the time, unless he's around his housemates, since he pretty much knows everyone, he'd know Padril.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 pm

*poofs in*

Hiya! I'm Maura but you can call me Mars everyone on here does! Wink Anywho, I have two characters here that are just at Padril's age.
Maura Goldstein:
She's my Hufflepuff 6th year so she'll probably know him due to them being in the same house and stuff. Anywho she's just gotten turned into a vampire not to long ago by Ryo Hiroku who's now her boyfriend. Maura is very down to earth type of girl who loves having fun and doing new things so I think they'll get along just fine!

Sarah Nesbitt:
She's my 5th year Gryffindor, as of right now she's a bit depress due to losing Zandell her boyfriend who was a fellow Hufflepuff. So maybe he knew Zandell and tries to cheer her up or something? your choice on that! Wink Anyways, if you get pass that, she's VERY much of a troublemaker and spends most her time in detention now days. She loves having fun and adventures.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Padril Crennent Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:50 am

I really like that idea with Penelope!

Maura, Ryo, Sarah and Vivianna all sound like they could be good friends with Padril as well, and I'd like to talk about Padril helping Sarah get over Zandell. Padril could meet Sarah through Ryo as well; I'd like to see that dynamic!

There could be a cool thread with Hallie where they bond over muggle culture, I like that a lot!

Kaiden Poliakoff sounds like a perfect enemy for Padril. Big, mean, racist guy. Oh yeah, Pads would loathe him.

Padril would probably sympathise with Damitrius. Any thread ideas for the,?
Padril Crennent
Padril Crennent

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:30 pm

That's great just let me know when and where you want to do the thread with Hallie. If you want me to make it that's fine I don't mind it is entirely up to you Jon Smile

- RJ
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Oh yay! I start the Mars/Pad one and you start the Sar/Pad one?
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top