Out on the town-Dom-
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out on the town-Dom- Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out on the town-Dom-

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out on the town-Dom- Empty Out on the town-Dom-

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Toire was at Hogsmead. She and Aden got back together and it was wonderful. She really did love him. He really understood her, and she understood him. She loved him alot and he knew that. She hadn't talked to her sister, Dom, in forever. she sighed and continued to walk to street of Hogsmead. She had to get new clothes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Out on the town-Dom- Empty Re: Out on the town-Dom-

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Dom was walking around Hogsmeade by herself... yet again. She seemed to be spending most of her time alone recently. She wanted to buy some new clothes as she was bored with the current items she had. She walked into a small store where she liked to buy her tops from and began to browse around. After half an hour she walked out of the shop with two large bags of clothing... maybe she had a bit of a problem...

She continued walking and absent mindedly walked right into Toire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Toire looked up and saw it was here. 'Dom?" She asked with a question voice. She had a small bag in her hands. She looked at Dom. She was quite pretty. Her and Dom were close. She smiled at Dom. She was just happy to see here. She was happy. " How are you?" She asked with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Dom smiled to Victoire. "Im ok thanks... how about you? we havent spoken in months" she said to her elder sister. In truth Dom had missed their talks about guys and stuff alot. She noticed the small bag that Victoire was carrying before looking at her two large ones. "And before you ask... yes I did go totally over the top with clothing" she said and grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:05 am

Victoire laughe and nodded. " Dom. You have to understand something. i am okay, but in a few months, you might be the eldest in the family." She said softly, and looked at Dom with sad eyes. She had a doctors appointment and there was chance they could remove it, and she weas grateful for that but it was a 40% chance they could. She sighed and looked at Dom bags. Good thing they were rich. She sighed. She felt happy. " yes you did." She said laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 am

Dom looked down when Victoire bought up that she might not be here much longer. "Vic don't... I really don't want to think about this... your my older sister... you always will be.. I dont want you to leave me.." she said, the last part a whisper before she dropped her bags and hugged her sister tightly. "I will do whatever I can to help you.. I promise" She said as she could feel her voice breaking slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:18 am

Toire was getting angry. She pulled away from Dom. " Dominique, I have a brain tumor and there is a 40% chance they can remove it, but they might now be able too." she said calmly and gentle. She was very angry at herself right now. She looked Dominique in the eyes. She didn't understand. She really didn't/ She sighed and looked away. " I don't think you understand.'" She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:44 am

Dom looked at Vic when she mentioned the brain tumour and stepped away from her. "What... you never told me..." she said, her eyes looked hurt. She continued backing away from her sister before turning and going to walk away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:47 am

Toire was hurt. " Dom. I haven't even told mom or dad. Only you and Aden know." She said softly and looked at him softly. She felt like she was hurting her sister. She ddn't know what she was going to cry. She was going to cry. "Good Bye Dom." She said softly, and starting to walk away from her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:52 am

Dom wasn't sure what she was doing now, the world seemed to just get all fuzzy... she sat by a wall and put her head in her hands. SHe was going to cry any minute, the tears were already there waiting to spill. She pulled out some parchment from her bag. "Im going to tell mum and dad" she said to herself before writing on the parchment.. all of a sudden she had a change of mind and ripped the parchment up and let it blow off into the wind, she watched it go as tears began to flow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top