Out on the town-Dom- - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out on the town-Dom- - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out on the town-Dom-

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out on the town-Dom- - Page 2 Empty Re: Out on the town-Dom-

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:59 am

Toire looked over and saw her sister about to cry. Toire walked over and sat beside her sister. " Dom. I love you. You are my sister. There is a 40% chance they are remove it." She said softly and put a arm around her shoulders. She gave her a side hug. She sighed. " I will tell Mom and Dad when i want to tell mom and day. The reason i didn't tell you first is because i needed time to think about it." She said looking at her sister.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 am

Dom laid her head on her sisters shoulder and sighed some. "I understand why you didn't tell me and the others now I think about it... it would be more stressful for you.. wouldn't it?" she asked her big sister. She then did something she hadnt done since she was little, she took hold of her sisters hand and hugged her tightly. "Love you Vic.. Don't ever forget that" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 am

Toire smiled. " It would be stressful. Dominique, you have to understand that I still have a good chance. A really good chance. "She said softly. She felt happy. She didnt know what to say, or what else to say. " I will never forgot about it." She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 am

Dom smiled. " I know you have a good chance." she said and kissed her sisters cheek in the way that french people did. She then laid her head back on her sisters shoulder, this was exactly how they used to be, close and together. She liked it this way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:34 am

Torie looked at Dom and smiled. " How about we have lunch together some time?' She asked him softly. She felt happy. She hugged her sister tightly. She looked at Dom. She had got prettier over the years. She had long blonde hair. and blue eyes. She had a small face and she was quite attractive to the eyes. Boys loved her. Toire was lucky to even have Aden.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Dom smiled. "That would be cool. Id like that Toire" she said and hugged her sister some more. "Oh and uhm... I think I may have a date... I think" she said. She began to explain about how she met Tyler.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Toire looked at her with confused eyes. "A date? A date for what? Like a boyfreind?" She asked her with wide eyes. She didn't know what to say. She was so confused. She didn't know what to say. She was in shock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Dom smiled. "Yes. as in a boy. Hes called Tyler" she said with a wide smile, she had never felt this way about a guy before... it was un nerving for her. "He is gorgeous... blue eyes... and totaly sexy" she said and began to smile more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Toire looked at dom with wide eyes." Well That is good for you. He seems nice. What year is he? Be safe dom." She said softly and looked at her softly. She looked at him and shook her head. " Be Safe. Boys can be jerks. I was lucky." She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top