New kid in town! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New kid in town! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New kid in town!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New kid in town! - Page 2 Empty Re: New kid in town!

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:14 pm

I think Padril and Damtrius would probably know each other from classes of maybe even from their first year on the Hogwarts Express. Or they could have an accidental run-in when they're going to their classes or something.

Kaiden would love to pick on him for being a muggleborn, so should we start a thread for them?

Should I start a thread for Pad/Ryo then?
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Let me know when you're interested in having a thread with Vivianna. I figure she'd snub him at first, and then get fascinated when realizing he isn't just the typical 'Puff. Smile
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Padril Crennent Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Such lovely people!

Great plan Maura; let's do it! Hallie, I was thinking Padril might get an old film reel thing working in the dungeons or something with Muggle films playing, or be reading Muggle stuff in the library, whatevs. What do you think?

Padril and Damitrius might just be hanging out together. Running into each other while shopping at Hogsmeade could be cute. Would you like to make it?

I really want to see the Kaiden/Padril scene. Maybe if Vivanna is there as well, she'll have a chance to see Padril's wit in action? I can make that thread.

It's 4am and I've just come home from a night out, so I'll make my threads later tonight when I finish work.

Can I also just add how absolutely fantastic you guys are? You're making me feel really welcome! 10/10
Padril Crennent
Padril Crennent

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Padril/Kaiden/Vivianna Thread: I like this idea, if Kimberly is cool with it. Vivianna does know Kaiden, they aren't BFF's, but they get along. I figure Vivianna could enter after a bit and either just watch and step in once Kaiden leaves, or get on Kaiden for picking on blood status. She does have a bit to hold over him, so that's an option as well.

You two should let me know what sounds good. Oh, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'm really glad you feel welcomed Jon! All of these guys are great, I know when I started they helped me feel right at home!
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:26 pm

I like the Muggle Filmreel in the dungeons! It's quiet unique let's do that. Just send a message when you've made the topic or reply here saying so.
Btw I will reply as Hallie not Bertie I was just online as Bertie when I wrote this reply not to confuse you :-)

- RJ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Padril Crennent Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey RJ, I made the thread. I'll wait until Kimberly responds before making the Sassy Insult Funtime thread Smile
Padril Crennent
Padril Crennent

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm

I'm okay with it, I like the idea!

Oh and I'll make the Dami/Pad thread soon.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Padril Crennent Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:30 am

Padril Crennent
Padril Crennent

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:31 am

I made us a thread for Padril/Penelope!
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Saw the Viv/Padril/Kaiden thread. As I said before, Viv will step in after a bit. Smile
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top