An unforgetable Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An unforgetable Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An unforgetable Meeting

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An unforgetable Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: An unforgetable Meeting

Post by Raphel Montague Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Raphel just looked at her, she was spitting out nonsense. He knew that she had a child and all, but it didn't matter to him at all. He could bare with it, but she had to stop thinking that the bastard was better. He was here, not the other guy and she was going to have to tell him anyway. " Tell me already, I am here for you. If that bastard can hear it, I should be able to take it better. Because you were suppose to be my, not his. Don't you even care about me at all, I want to make you happy but you have to work with me "
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Trying to calm herself still Cecilia looked up at Raphel, "Its not that you can't hear it," She whispered, "I cant speak of it again. I can hardly bear to think about it." she shuttered as the image of Felix appeared in her head, which she shook back and fourth as if to rid herself of the memory. "you know the rumors about what had happened. Most of them are far from the truth but many are headed in the right direction." She wiped a few tears away from her eyes. "I just can't do this anymore." I just can't do this anymore, Cecilia had murmured the same line to herself over and over again many times in her life. The first being when her brother Elijah had left home and now again. sometimes she just couldn't handle the thought of life, but she had to keep going on.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:15 pm

He just looked at her, and he was just trying to keep his cool. She kept speaking of the past, what had happened to her and how it is affecting her. But really he didn't care for it at all, he wanted to do more for her but she was giving him no room at all. What to do now? What could he do expect try to calm her down. " Cecilia stop talking it then, just focus on us now. Or are you going to scar me again, you left me once and that really did hurt me "

He slowly placed his arms on each side of her, keeping her from moving around from the bookshelf. Looking down at her, he wanted her to listen to reason and not blab about what had happened to her. They could talk about that later but this had to be fixed now for the both of them. " Just stop talking like that. You have me here, and if I must. I will be strong for the both of us, so just stop your complaining, got it. Now back to the real topic at hand, I want you to be my " He said seriously
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:26 pm

"Why?" was all Cecilia could manage to say as Raphel held her in his arms and brought her back to the present. She looked up at him tears still in her eyes her hair hanging over his arm away from her back as she had to lean back slightly to see his face. "Why would any one one me, especially you?" She asked with more tears forming. "I'm not really as pretty as everyone thinks and i am. I'm not smart. I can't take care of myself. Thanks to those people a few months ago i am no longer pure." she stepped away from him placing her hands over her face as if to hide herself.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Raphel just looked at her and moved in closer. Pulling her hands away from her face, and looking at her with a calm expression. " Does it look like I care about that. Your still Beautiful, no matter what you say about yourself or has happened. Just stop crying and say that you will be my and no one else's " Raphel was being kind but at the same time. Very serious about his words to her, he didn't want the bastard anywhere near her.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 pm

"O-okay," Cecilia stammered being pulled in by how sweet he was seeming to be and how much he seemed to care at that moment. she wiped a few more tears away from her eye. "Okay," She murmured sounding a little more sure of herself this time. this was something she had to do, not only for Raphel and Nick, to protect them and keep them as happy as she could, but also for little Molly that would be born in just a few months. Cecilia had to do what was right to protect her child. "I'll be yours," She said quietly. But, she was compelled to do this by another force some would call compassion. Cecilia wasn't sure what it was.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Raphel was happy that she would be his now, so he grabbed her hand with his own. Thinking of what to do now, she had said that she would be his and no one else's. And he was happy with that response, so he now needed to make sure that she would stay true to her word. " Good, so what do you want to do now. Love? Talk about us, or maybe about you. So I can get to know you "
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 pm

"It is late," Cecilia said quietly. Their moment had lasted at least twenty minutes and she had been headed toward her nice warm bed. "We could talk about whatever you wish if you'd like to walk me to the Ravenclaw tower." she looked up at him through her eyelashes looking sweet and innocent, or trying to. There was tiredness in her eyes. Her hand that was not held by Raphel rested on her stomach. "I need to get sleep, though that has been tough for a long time." She whispered thinking of her haunted dreams that kept her from sleeping and lead to her losing a little boy that would have been born at the same time as little Molly Krum.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:32 am

Raphel nodded to her, as long as she kept her word. Then he would respect her, he started to walk towards the exit with there hands held. He watched her touch her stomach, and remembered that she had a child. He didn't mind at all but he would do more for the children, when it was born. Try to be a better father then his own.

" So what's the name of the children? "

They left the library and started to walk down the halls of Hogwarts. He wondered about it, but then he remembered that she must have told that bastard. He might have to deal with him sooner or later, to make sure the matter of her was clear.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:31 am

"Her name is Mollie, and her middle name will be Aimee," Cecilia spoke quietly and smiled down thinking of her child. Cec wanted the best life for this little girl. And she would have it. Looking up at Raphel she wondered if she should tell him about the second child, the lost child. She wondered if she would ever tell mollie she should have been a twin. Nick had been near by when she heard the news and had been helpful and caring towards her. She desided that if she were to tell Raphel about the child she would leave out the part about nick. With a quiet sigh she looked in front of them carfully watching where she was walking.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top