Another Meeting with Dae
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another Meeting with Dae Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another Meeting with Dae

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Meeting with Dae Empty Another Meeting with Dae

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:51 am

Christabelle walked through the ministry as if it were nothing. She was used to it by now as she had come to see her father at the German ministry many times. She was used to them having to check her wand and everything else before she entered since she was seeing the minister himself. Most people would see it as an honor that the minister of magic wanted to see you but to Christabelle it was just another everyday occurrence. As she came closer to his office she took a deep breath in wondering what it was that he wanted. She wasn't dressed in muggle clothes or school clothes but in rather classy dress robes that suited her status in the world. She had found them at the confederacy Headquarters in her closet...obviously a present from Nick when he was still around. She knocked on Dae's office door waiting for him to answer it before entering incase he was busy but considering that he had asked her to come and see him she highly doubted he was that busy to not answer.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Another Meeting with Dae Empty Re: Another Meeting with Dae

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:26 am

dae waved open the door he was expecting Christy to come to see him. the young girl had quickly become the face of the uprising COL. The shadowy group was getting quite a bit of public support. that of course was good because it would be easier for Dae to use them for his own goals the destruction of the Elder Wand and the boy that held it. "Ahh Christy good to see you come come we have much to discuss."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:29 am

Christabelle shut the door upon entering the office. She knew neither one of them would want to be disturbed during something that would be an important meeting. "We do indeed." she said smiling. "On the other hand its good to see you again I just didn't think it would be this soon." She took a seat in the chair near his desk. "I have some news that you might be interested in. Things that the German ministry is doing." she knew he would probably love to hear about the ministry exiling the vampires and werewolves in Germany if he didn't already know about it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:46 am

"it is soon indeed my Dear" Dae offered as he poured her a cup of tea. He did not bother asking, as he found people always wanted tea and i was just a waste of time to ask the silly blasted question. When she began talking about the German Ministry he remembered that she was daughter of the minster over there. It was such an important piece of information about her but Dae found it to be rather boring. He did not really care about the German ministry, but he did care about the COL. He needed them to complete his goal, and to have them he needed her. "Oh I would be Delighted to hear what the German Ministry is doing please tell me." He said with an abnormally large grin on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:50 am

Christabelle knew she was there to speak about the confederacy of the light. But this would have some importance to the ministry. She took the cup of tea that he offered her and took a sip from it setting it back down before speaking. "Well." she said smiling, "As it stands now. My father has exiled all vampires and werewolves in Germany. He has even gone so far as to once more go on missions with Aurors to rid our country of their infestation." You could tell she was pleased about this little fact but not overly proud like most people would be. "But I know that I'm not here for that point so maybe we should just get straight to business?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top