Great minds think alike - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Great minds think alike - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Great minds think alike

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great minds think alike - Page 4 Empty Re: Great minds think alike

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Shadow nodded. "Yeah your nice sweet Alice isn't as sweet or innocent as people think she is!"Shadow honestly. "You know come to think of it I think she's jealous of me Andrei, I honestly thinks she's jealous because I'm so close to you."said Shadow. "As for the others I honestly don't know, they just want something to make themselves look better I guess."said Shadow shrugging. Shadow didn't know anymore, but she was tried of these stupid rumors and stories that weren't true about her. But then again Hogwarts wouldn't be Hogwarts without it.

Shadow stopped by she didn't look him into the eyes for she just couldn't no matter how hard she tried to. Feeling his hand into hers Shadow was tempted to break away but she didn't for it was comforting. Shadow nodded. "Yeah basically I guess, they call me a tramp because I slept with alot of guys and kissed them and stuff."said Shadow honestly. "I might had quite a few boyfriends but I didn't sleep with all of them Andrei, hell I haven't even slept with you!"said Shadow. "Not that I remember though."said Shadow before letting out a small chuckle.

When he lifted her chin and made her look at him her sapphire eyes looked into his and nodded. "Thanks for not giving up on me Andrei, and if having fun makes me a tramp then I'm the biggest tramp there is!"said Shadow smirking. "Besides, we can be the tramp and the man whore of the school!"said Shadow winking at him.

Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:15 pm

"I know you don't like Alice, and I get it you have a reason to. Especially now. But she is just - well it's a long story", he said rolling his eyes. He didn't know how he would even begin to explain his deal with Alice and he had a feeling that now wasn't the best moment to start either. "Oh I have no doubt that she is jealous and more. Probably even making up lies about you on purpose. But she's a kid Shadow and nothing else. What could you expect from her?", he said shrugging his shoulders. Girls were terribly mean, and that was something they had in common no matter what house they belonged to. Such cruelness was nothing new in Hogwarts gossip circles.

He laughed out loud at her comment that they didn't sleep together. It was true, even thought many people didn't believe them seeing how the two of them were close. "I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or to be offended that you're excluding me from your special little group of guys you've been with? Am I not special enough? I knew that was the reason", said Andrei joking around, trying to bring a bit of laughter into their conversation.

Andrei was glad that Shadow seemed to relax a bit now. He hated seeing her sad about such a stupid thing, unworthy of her attention at all. "Oh we definitely could be! Although I think I would get a bit competitive with you on that subject. For there could surely be only one person that is the biggest whore in Hogwarts, and that certainly has to be me", he said laughing out loud and teasing her.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:35 am

Shadow nodded. "Yeah, Yeah... it all has to do with your plan I know."said Shadow rolling her eyes. "I don't know, it's obvious she doesn't like me and I'm not surprise if she doesn't find a way to try and separate us before long!"said Shadow honestly. "But like that's going to happen!"said Shadow chuckling. "Just do what you have to do with her Andrei, but sooner or later she's going to get crush like a bug!"said Shadow smirking. "When that times comes, I'll be there to watch it!"said Shadow honestly.

Shadow chuckled at his comment. "Oh don't worry my dear friend, we still have plenty of time for some more fun together!"said Shadow teasing him back. "You know I'm honestly surprised that we haven't though, hell we been drunk and everything else together."said Shadow chuckling. "Don't worry, you'll never be out in the cold like a lost puppy I promise!"said Shadow smirking.

"Oh when it comes to you, I don't think I can ever be the king!"said Shadow winking and then smirking at him. "I mean that's the reason why the king is higher then the queen cause he's better!"said Shadow smirking. "But yeah I'll give it a roll and we'll see how it goes."said Shadow winking at him.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:07 pm

"Just because Alice is jealous doesn't mean she's a psychopath. And she wouldn't hurt a fly and you know it, so I wouldn't exactly consider her a great threat or anything. And hey don't be like that. I have to watch over her and so should you. My friends are your friends, remember? Or does that not count anymore?", asked Andrei with a chuckle. He knew he couldn't make Shadow like Alice even if he tried, but at least they could do was be civil to each other. Since Alice was more difficult to control in that field, being so obvious about her emotions and all, Shadow was his only hope. "But you will try for me right? I'm not asking much you know. Although I despised each one of your ex-boyfriends or really annoying people part of your click, I was still civil to them. You can do that right?", he asked.

"Oh that's good to know!", he said laughing at her words. "Are you saying that even if I'm the worlds worst criminal, gain a hundred pounds suddenly or even get your sister pregnant - which is not happening so you don't have to worry about it, but just as an what if scenario - we would be friend?", he asked with a teasing grin. "Actually your sister is kind of cure when I think about it...", he said with a smirk and a wink towards her, knowing it would irritate her to even hear such things.

"Good then, I'm happy my great position has been established and agreed upon", he said rolling his eyes and laughing. He was glad that all was better now, yet Andrei was still concerned about Shadow. She never use to let things like that get to her, at least not that he knew it. "But seriously now, are you alright?", he asked, not being able to hide the worried tone in his voice. Either she has been hiding this side of her for a very long time or something has changed about her. He didn't like either one of those options.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Shadow rolled her eyes at his remark. "Alright fine, I may not like her much but I promise I'll watch after her."said Shadow crossing her arms. "So you are dating the little brat huh?"Shadow asked him in a teasing manner as she lifted one eyebrow at him. "God this is going to be interesting, that girl doesn't even know how to keep her emotions in check let alone know how to get keep her mouth close!"Shadow thought to herself. Which was true, Alice was to young to understand all these emotions, she obviously didn't know how to handle them. "You know I don't get what you find so interesting about her!"said Shadow rolling her eyes.

Rolling her eyes at his reply she pushed him playfully. "Oh you know I would, you'll still be the same just a bit fatter then you are now!"said Shadow. "Although if you keep eatting those puddings you might be!"said Shadow laughing in a teasing manner. Shadow rolled her eyes as he mentioned her sister. "Oh yeah right, if you wanted to bang my sister you would of already done it!"said Shadow honestly.

Shadow nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, let's go back to Hogwarts and enjoy some firewhiskey and stuff ."said Shadow. "And by other stuff you know what I'm talking about!"said Shadow winking at him. Walking ahead Shadow decided not to let this bother her, although it was for a very long time she was tired of being called the tramp of the school. She was a very bright girl, and the only ones who knew that about her was Andrei and her family. Everyone else saw her as a tramp who was constantly with other guys which wasn't true, Shadow haven't been with a guy in months. Ok... maybe Andrei but he was her best friend despite that they make out and stuff at parties and stuff.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top