Great minds think alike - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Great minds think alike - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Great minds think alike

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great minds think alike - Page 3 Empty Re: Great minds think alike

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 am

Shadow laughed at his topic. "True say, but I have very good reasons not to like anyone you date!"Shadow simply stated. "Shall I remind you of the pass girlfriends you had? like Serena for example?"Shadow asked him smirking. "God, I don't think anyone could be as much as a whiner then she was!"said Shadow rolling her eyes. "Although Alice does come close to it though."said Shadow thinking out loud. It was obvious she didn't like Alice at all, but then again Shadow didn't have anything against Hufflepuffs she just didn't like Alice. Shadow laughed at his comment. "Ah... yes, that helps you break free every time!"said Shadow winking at him.

Shadow rolled her eyes. "Pff... me hang out with her? ha! that's a laugh now I see why everyone says I'm so mean!"said Shadow honestly. "Ok I'm not that mean, but I just don't like her like I stated she's to goody-good."said Shadow. "But fine for your stake, I'll try to be nice."said Shadow. When he asked why Kaiden she shrugged and smirked at him. "I have my reasons."said Shadow.

Shadow rolled her eyes in defeat. "Fine..."said Shadow before she looked around before getting out a bottle of firewhiskey. "I snuck this out of the kitchen, it was in the teachers cabinet can you believe that?"Shadow asked him laughing. "It been one hell of week, so I thought we needed something to calm our nerves!"said Shadow smirking. Alot of things been going on for Shadow, she just needed to get away from it all even if it was just for alittle while. "What do you say my dear friend, care to have a few with me eh?"Shadow asked him smirking.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 am

"Hey! Let me tell you something. Serena might have been one of the most annoying people I have ever met - probably in my whole entire life. And a bloody terrible whiner 24/7. But that girl had knowledge and skills that were probably illegal in some countries. So I'm telling you, she was definitely worth it", he said laughing out loud, remembering about Serena. She was worth it, but only for a short time. After a while, you realize that nothing can over compensate her very annoying nature. That and because of many more valid reasons was why the two of them broke up. But that was a long time ago.

"Bloody hell Shadow. If there's ever like a cat fight between the two of you, just let me know first so I can see it myself. And maybe put on some bikinies or something. Just a suggestions!", he said laughing out loud with a teasing grin. He was joking of course, but then again that this sound like something Andrei would love to see. "You really need to get some manners you know. This is why girls don't like you", he pointed out. Raising his eyebrows again, he glared at her as she grinned while mentioned Kaiden's name. "Alright I don't like this at all. All of this - I don't like it all", he said motioning at the smirk on her lips. "What are you planning? Show I be worried? Because I am for some reason", he said looking at her in a suspicious manner. "For the guy that is", he added with a chuckle.

He greeted the bottle of Firewhiskey with a not so surprised grin on his lips. This was exactly like something Shadow would do. "This is why you are my best friend", he said nodding his head to the drink. "You know I can never refuse Firewhiskey. Especially not from you", he told her with a grin, pushing an empty glass towards her. "Pour it up!" Shadow was right this was quite a stressful week for them both and this was a good way to relax.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:30 am

Shadow laughed at his comment about Serena. "True say, true say she was very good at picking clothes I have to admit!"said Shadow honestly. "I remember when she hacked into her father account just to get that dress to wear just to go on that date with you!"said Shadow chuckling. "Although she was the most annoying girl I ever met, she was good for some things."said Shadow. "Although we had some crappy ex's I say that some of them were good for something at lease."said Shadow honestly. It was true though, some of there ex's were good at alot of things but just annoying and whiny.

Shadow rolled her eyes at him and gave him a playful push. "Oh believe me y dear friend thee be more then that!"said Shadow winking at him. "Oh plenty of girls like me, just not the whiny goody-goods."Shadow pointed out. Shadow rolled her eyes at him. "Don't worry, you'll have your time with Alice and I'll have some fun with Kaiden and we'll all have a good time!"said Shadow smirking. "I'm not planning anything, just having some fun!"said Shadow honestly. "Why are you worried it's Kaiden! it's not like he's some man whore!"said Shadow. "He's our friend Andrei, it's not like were going to do anything bad were just going to hang-out that's all."said Shadow honestly.

Shadow chuckled at his comment. "Why thankyou I take the a complement!"said Shadow smirking. "I know you couldn't that why I brought it my friend!"said Shadow winking at him. Pouring him a glass and a glass for herself she quickly put the cap on it and hid it from everyone else view. If anyone was to see them, they were busted but her and Andrei were very good at hiding things.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:45 am

"She did that?", Andrei asked, having never heard that story before. Damn, well if anything you had to give the girl an A plus for effort. She did really try her best. "Well that's quite impressive. Perhaps I'll write her a letter or something see how she is doing", he spoke with a teasing smile, annoying Shadow on purpose. At times he loved to do that. "I'm just joking Shadow, you don't have to worry about her anymore", he said shaking his head.

"I'm not the one that can judge your group of friends Shadow but you have to admit that they are kind of.... slutty is the word I'm searching for here I'd say. Yes that would describe them the best. Not that I'm complaining or anything", he said laughing. In fact, a few of Shadows friends did become shorty a dating interest for Andrei. But then that ended as it always does and those girls disappeared from their friend circle. "Maybe I'm kind of responsible for that as well, but that's another subject"

"Fun? Fun with Kaiden?", he asked with a sigh, shaking his head. Oh this was a very bad idea, very bad indeed. "Yes, Kaiden is my friend! Not your little love and play toy. So I warn you, just stay away from him. I am being completely serious now Shadow, look at me.", he said gazing directly into her eyes. He didn't like this idea at all and he wasn't going to let his best friend just hook up randomly with a guy like Kaiden. He was a great friend and all, but not boyfriend material for Shadow. "Look at me! Now just listen. Kaiden is great but not for you. Not for fun, not for dating, not for anything. So don't play around like that Shadow, it won't bring you any good", he said shaking his head being completely serious.

"And I know what your 'hangout' means so spear me all of that", he said rolling his eyes and taking a sip of his drink.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:03 am

Shadow laughed at his comment. "Who knows, I might send her a letter myself asking her to help we out with shopping for some new summer clothes!"said Shadow. "Maybe just maybe I can change her ways some."said Shadow thinking out loud. "She wasn't that bad, she was very pretty indeed and pretty cool when she wasn't whiny."said Shadow honestly. Alot of Andrei's girlfriends were that bad, but when it came down it it they were just either annoying, whiny or clingy. It was the same for the both of them, that was why they were so much alike in alot of ways.

"Meh... that might be true, Henri can be a bit of hasel at times."said Shadow honestly but then chuckling. "But hey, with her there's always fun and a party!"said Shadow winking at him before taking a drink of her firewhiskey. "Hey! Kaiden is the biggest man-whore that ever walked the planet!"said Shadow honestly. Shadow shook her head. "Nah...I wouldn't say that, were just born rebellious!"said Shadow smirking. "Yeah I can see my becoming friends with goody-goods who knows they might change me!"said Shadow rolling her eyes.

"God you never let me have any fun, your like a over protected annoying brother at times!"said Shadow crossing her arms. Shadow looked at him and pouted. "Ok but if we have a party and I kiss him I'm blaming it on the firewhiskey!"said Shadow honestly. Listening to him Shadow rolled her eyes. "Then who is for me Andrei, some goody-good guy that will change my ways?"Shadow asked him glancing at him. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."said Shadow. "You just do what your planning on doing, and I'll just have fun around the beach and stuff I won't do anything with Kaiden I promise!"said Shadow honestly.

Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:32 am

"Nonsense, you're just a spoiled brat at times", he said laughing as he rolled his eyes at Shadow. "I let you do everything you want. I've never said anything about the things you do. Ever! Just trust me about this when I'm telling you that it wouldn't end well. It would just be so awkward for all of us and just drama I know it. I am trying to help, alright?", Andrei insisted trying for her to see his point. He knew he was right, he just needed her to believe him.

"You blame everything on the Firekwhiskey so actually I wouldn't be surprised", he said rolling his eyes playfully at her. "The least thing you could do is man up, or woman up if that is even a word, and just say yeah I wanted to hook up with him and so what? That just makes so much more sense. Well you might say that but other girls never would. Which is why they are sometimes so confusing to me", he admitted.

"No, I don't think anyone could tame and control you. Although I would love to see a guy try! Because really that would be a blast. So yeah maybe that could be fun. Try and find a goody goody just for my entertainment because I think it would be just hilarious to see him fail. Or who knows - perhaps if little Miss Shadow falls in love, and wants to have kids, and get married", he spoke in a mocking voice as neither of them were really that romantic.

"Oh so now you'll have fun with random people on the beach instead of Kaiden? Oh that's lovely! Not really what I was going for but yeah - sounds fun and very reasonable. Go ahead", he said teasing her and rolling his eyes. Andrei always preferred that she had her fun with guys away from his sight. He knew Shadow was no nun, and thank Merlin for that, but it was just that he didn't want to see if it he didn't have to. It was just bizarre and very strange to even think of it, so he avoided the subject. "As long as you're around me, you have to behave. So then you can't say that it was I who corrupted you"
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:24 am

Shadow rolled her eyes at him. "I'm not that spoiled, according to my family I'm a disgrace!"said Shadow honestly. "Alright I got you, I won't do anything with Kaiden while were on the trip!"said Shadow honestly. "God nice to know that you don't trust me at times!"said Shadow crossing her arms. "Am I really that bad of a person?"Shadow asked him softly. "Be honest with me Andrei, and don't you dare lie to me either!"said Shadow her sapphire eyes looking straight into his.

"Well then, from now on I'm going to change my ways and women up as you said."said Shadow. "Here take this, I don't want it anymore."said Shadow handing him the firewhiskey. "I don't want to be the tramp anymore Andrei, I'm tried of being called that so I'm done."said Shadow honestly. "I'm changing my ways starting now."said Shadow as she took her hair down that was in a sexy up do and let it fall into place. "You might hate me for doing this Andrei, and by the end of it we might not be friends anymore but it's something I got to do."said Shadow.

Shadow was tried of being called the tramp and stank of the school, it was really upsetting her when she was really a bright and talented girl. People didn't see that for they were to busy judging her for what she was instead of what she is. With tears in her eyes she looked up at Andrei. "Don't worry about me, I'll be ok just take care of yourself ok?"Shadow asked him softly. "Don't cause to much trouble you hear?"Shadow asked him smiling.

Getting up from the booth she walked through the crowd and out the door heading back towards Hogwarts. She didn't care if the wind and the coldness was getting to her, it wasn't like she could feel it anyways. Shadow been feeling this way for awhile now, but she didn't think it would finally hit her so hard like it did now. Guess some things you just have to realize the hard way.

Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:44 pm

"I never said that I don't trust you! I was just stating what would possibly happen, that's all. You can't twist my words like that. I didn't say that and I didn't think that either and you know it", Andrei said shaking his head. How did such a simple conversation and him trying to look after her blow up into this argument between the two of them. I mean sure both of them really had bad tempers and all, but this was just crazy and for no reason. "What are you talking about Shadow?", he asked staring at her in a strange way. Did she really ask that. "Are you being serious right now? Of course you're not a bad person! Where is all of this coming from?", he asked now getting concerned.

"Oh come on Shadow! I was just joking. Just come and let's have our drink, ok?", he asked but it seemed that she didn't pay much attention to what she said. He wasn't even sure if she was listening to him anymore. "Wow! Slow down there just for a minute. No one called you that! Who called you that. I think it would be best if you just relaxed all right?", said Andrei raising his hands trying to calm her down but it seems he was no good at it so far. Her words were starting to scare him now, as it seemed she had lost her mind. "I might hate you because of what? You're really starting to worry me Shadow."

With her last words, she just stood up and left. Andrei tossed the bartender some money to pay for their drinks and ran outside to follow her. It seemed that she was going back to Hogwarts or something. "Shadow! Shadow!! Stop will you for one bloody second!", he shouted as he ran after her, hoping he could make talk to him at least for a bit and stop whatever she was doing. She seemed so strange and Andrei couldn't understand what she was talking about, which frightened him the most. "Can we at least talk?!", he shouted after her.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Shadow stopped and turned to look at him. "Talk about what Andrei? there's nothing left to talk about I'm a tramp end of story!"said Shadow. "I'm just tired of it, I know what Alice and the other girls call me at school."said Alice honestly. "You want to know alittle secret I never told you? the hat was going to sort me into Ravenclaw but I told it not cause I wanted to be like my family!"said Shadow honestly. "If I would of listened it it I probably wouldn't be in this mess in the first place!"said Shadow. "I don't want to be known as the tramp of the school Andrei anymore, so I'm changing my ways."said Shadow honestly.

Shadow wasn't lying about this either, she was dead serious and this wasn't a joke that she was playing on him. It took Shadow awhile to realize it but she heard a couple of girls talking about her and lets be honest it was a bit upsetting to hear. Shadow was a very strong person indeed, but when you push her to a point she does tend to break down. "I'm breaking down Andrei, and I'm usually not the type of person who does this!"said Shadow. "I usually don't care what people think of me, but now that I think about it their right I am a tramp."said Shadow.

Shadow was honestly rebellious from the moment she was born though, she was the rebellious one out of the girls. That was probably why Andrei and her gotten along so well was because she was rebellious. Shadow was a very nice girl, and she gotten along with basically anyone and everyone but what made her such a bad person? Of course she could be cold hearted but everyone could be that ways at times right? Shadow didn't understand it, what was she doing wrong?
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:27 pm

"Alice said that? Are you being serious?? Sweetie you know better than to listen to what those girls say! Hell do you know what everyone says about me at Hogwarts? Many things, some of which I can't even repeat but most of it is just plain stupid. People are jealous and bored, gossip is a way of entertainment and nothing else. You should never even pay attention to these stupid things. The people who say it are even more stupid than the things they are saying. How could you even believe that?!", Andrei asked trying to catch up with her in her walk.

"Ok, just stop. Just stand still and talk to me. Just look at me and listen", he said stopping her in place. Taking her hand into his, he tried to talk some common sense back into the girl. He couldn't believe that she was letting this get to her. Such stupid things, such lies! They were nothing else. He hated seeing her like this, hurt because of something other people said. "So you're a tramp? And what then am I? Just listen to me and think how does that even make sense. Are you a tramp because you've dated guys? Because you drink? Because unlike some stuck up girls, you know how to enjoy yourself and actually live? No, this does not make you a tramp. And don't ever say that again about yourself, do you hear me. I don't want to hear it", he said in a firm voice.

"I get that it can hurt, I really do. But you mustn't let it affect you in this way. You're too good for that, do you hear me?", he asked as he raised her chin slightly, making her look at him directly. "And anyone says that again, I'll make sure they shut up for good. Alright? I don't care if it's Alice or it is the bloody Minister of Magic. No one is going to keep spreading lies about you, ok? Trust me on this"
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top