Mentor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mentor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mentor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mentor Empty Mentor

Post by Alice Longbottom Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:31 pm

I was thinking of finding a mentor for Alice. Simply someone older who could give her wisdom and advice and such. Can be just an older student or a graduate as I think she should definitely have more interactions with graduates. She is currently in a bit of a mess, with her parents angry at her because of her adventure in the woods and with a Slytherin boy trying to manipulate her, not that she knows it because she is too naive to see that.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in this plot or just in any roleplay with Alice let me know Smile
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Mentor Empty Re: Mentor

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:47 pm

i have two older students but i doubt Alice would look up to them.. the first one is Cecilia who is a soon to be teen mother.. really bad role model but she is book smart. then the second is Adonis (Ezra) who is like a big bully and the only one who knew the real him died..
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:13 am

Ack I actually just made a character sort of for this purpose.

His name is Donald Morgan. App can be found here [x]

He's the Hogwarts librarian. Lived through two world wars and two wizarding ones, now just wants to make sure the kids at Hogwarts get a real childhood. Maybe he could help Alice with a few of her issues.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Weasley Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:24 am

Angelique could be an unconventional mentor. She doesn't hate Alice though she can't stand Amelia.

She'd be more the "teaching her how to effectively rebel against her parents" mentor.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Keith - That actually sounds perfect. Perhaps we could make a thread in the library together?

Lucy - Well since Alice is kind of starting to be a rebel but not a very good one, she could surely use some advice from Angelique. And that could be fun to play out.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:49 pm

I heard this guy Whight is pretty cool. An apprenticeship kinda thing would be interesting if you would be up for that. I have money, knowledge, and a little power. Wink
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Morgan Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:19 am

And begun.

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t15632-mentor#352332

Sorry for the rather unoriginal title.