A Nervous Intro (Cecilie, Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Nervous Intro (Cecilie, Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Nervous Intro (Cecilie, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Nervous Intro (Cecilie, Open) Empty A Nervous Intro (Cecilie, Open)

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:54 am

Sean sat in the common room in a seat by the fire, a little nervous. He'd never been allowed by the other boys at his old school to be around them, so this whole common room thing was a bit new. However, no one seemed to pay him much mind, so he slowly relaxed and pulled a book out of his bag. It was a muggle book, but he liked it all the same.

He yawned and glanced up from his book after about thirty minutes. The common room was deserted. Of course it was, it was the middle of the day on a Saturday- everyone would be off enjoying the castle. But he was happy just sitting there with his book by the fire. Maybe later he would sneak down and stink bomb the entrance to the Slytherin common room... Yes, that would make up for being lazy all day.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Nervous Intro (Cecilie, Open) Empty Re: A Nervous Intro (Cecilie, Open)

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 am

Cecilie did enter to common room. Today she had slept just until 11 am and it's was not surprise to her at all. Since it was Saturday, it was okay to sleep that long. She looked around in the common room. Here was only on little boy, who she didn't know.

CeCe did sat near the fire too and looked at that boy. "Hello," she said to him with out reason. I guess she did it mostly because she was bored. She yawned, she haven't really waken up yet, she is still little bit sleepy. Same time she thought what to do today. She yawned again.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Just as Sean was about to get up so he could go put his plan to the test, a girl sat down near him and he blinked. "Uh, hi," he said, shrugging just as a ghost floated through the room. His plan could wait, instead he would sit here and talk to this older girl. "I'm Sean, what's your name?" Naturally he'd seen the girl around, but he'd never talked to her. It would be an interesting experience to make a new friend.

He popped his neck and shut his book. It would be impolite to read and talk, even if he could technically pull it off. "Bit of a quiet day up here, eh?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Cecilie smiled at than young boy, when he said his name. "I'm Cecilie but you can call me CeCe, like others too," she said her name too. It was quite rare to see Cecilie smile, she mostly don't show her emotions actually.

"It's too quiet," she said and looked around her. Still noone else haven't come here. "Oh, and because of it's so quiet I slept until 11 am," she had to say it. She still looked around and thought were others should be today. She also thought still what to do today. "You were reading a book here, right? What book?" CeCe asked from the Sean. It was only thing what came in her mind to ask.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:40 pm

"Well, CeCe, it's very nice to meet you," Sean said with an adorable little smile, a spark in his eyes. "I usually don't sleep at all on Friday night, then on Saturday night i fall asleep early and wake up early on Sunday. It keeps my sleeping schedule from going nuts from not waking up early."

He smiled again, clearly proud of himself for working out this logic by himself. Showing her the book, he said: "It's called the Alchemist, it's a Muggle book about Nicholas Flamel. You might have heard of him in the wizarding world, but it's a pretty interesting take on the truth anyway. Do you want to read it? You could borrow it if you wanted."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:47 pm

"It's nice to meet you too, Sean," said Cecilie and looked back at boy. "Oh, I see, I don't usually sleep that long. But yeah last night i went bed quite late too, maybe around 4 or 5 am on the morning," said she while smiling.

She nooded when boy introduced the book. "Oh i haven't read it but yeah I have heard about it. Not now, maybe some other day," she said honestly. "Oh, you are in first grade, right?" she asked from him, to be sure about it.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am

"What in the world were you doing till four in the morning? I was down here reading, but what were you doing? Sitting up in your dormitory?" He smiled and shrugged. "It's a good book, so if you wanna read it let me know." Sean watched the fire for a moment, liking the way it licked the top of the fireplace to fight against the cold outside. Sighing, he turned to his new friend. "So what are your plans for today? I was going to go exploring later on, maybe find a new friend. But I've found a new friend up here. That was surprising, and you seem cool."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:12 am

"Oh, what I were doing, let me think," said Cecilie and thought couple of seconds. "At first I didn't fall asleep since I was not that sleepy. Then I were reading a book and that I did until three and then around four I just did fall asleep," she said and smiled once. "Oh, okay, i will let you know, if i want to read it," she said. When Sean asked what are her plans today she didn't know what to say now. She haven't figured yet out what she should do. "I don't have any plans yet," she said and nooded when boy said what he will do. "Oh, I see. It's good idea, what to do. Thanks for thinking about me like that," she said.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:03 pm

"Well that's interesting," Sean said with a smile. "I just...didn't sleep. The fire kept me warm and my book kept me entertained," he added, shrugging. "Well, I must be off. I have things to do." He stood, ready to leave, and put his book in his back.

Slinging that over his shoulder, he glanced at a man darting through pictures and shook his head with a small smile. These moving paintings would take a lot of getting used to. He hoped it wouldn't be too long. Shrugging, he headed towards the portrait hole.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:30 pm

"I guess," Cecilie said and looked at the fire now. She didn't know what to do say. She nooded when boy said that he will go and now something. She just couldn't answer boy was already gone when she wanted to say something. "I will go too," she said to herself and walked to hers bedroom. She did brush her hair and then walked back to the common room again.

She looked around there for awhile and then headed to out of the common room. She just decided to go and look around castle or go to outside. She didn't know what exactly to do. So she just walked somewhere.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top