Nervous...and new
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nervous...and new Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nervous...and new

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nervous...and new Empty Nervous...and new

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:07 am

Walks into the entrance hall, fixes her glasses and looks around at the walks then at the beams of light from the source of the sun. Whispers to herself "Well,its another year ....i hope that things go well here this year...I hope that class is easy...not too easy" smiles to herself and walks toward her old home at Ravenclaw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nervous...and new Empty Re: Nervous...and new

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:21 am

Zoe approached the Entrance Hall. She had spent another day out in the herebology greenhouse, helping the professor. She really did enjoy that. Plants. That was one of the things she loved about the greenhouse. It was her second favorite place to be. The other would be with the animals on the grounds but that would wait till another day. Zoe had to rush to get changed, grab some lunch then rush to class.

As Zoe tried to enter the hall, she saw someone. But the person was someone she didn't think she knew. The girl seemed to know where she was and didn't really seem to be lost. So Zoe didn't know. Hogwarts was big after all. Maybe she had seen her around just didn't remember it or something. Zoe had no idea. The girl seemed to paused for a moment. Zoe come up beside her. She looked at her.

"Hi. Are you lost?" Zoe asked her. She really didn't feel like being rude today. Being nice was kind of her job. Being a prefect and all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:32 am

Merie sees Zoe and smiles before she walks up to her. She knew about Zoe, but she always wanted to know her for herself. people have talked about how she was always "little miss perfect" and that she is the "person that you have to be nice to" Merie didn't believe in what people said about others, she would rather get to know her and just be herself. Its been a while since she actually trusted and been good friends with someone.

"Hey,no,i know where I am going,thanks."
"Your Zoe Weasley, right?, You where in one my classes and I always wanted to meet you, my name is Merie Hazel"

smiling while extending her left hand out for a handshake and thinking, there is nothing wrong with getting to know new people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:38 am

Zoe looked at Merie. So Merie knew her. After looking a little closer, Zoe realised that she had seen her around. "Oh, sorry. Hi. Merie. Nice to meet you. Well guess that would be meet you again." Zoe told her as she reached to shake her hands. Then Zoe looked at her own. "Oh, you might not want me to shake your hand just yet. Just finished helping the professor repot bouncing bulbs. Really need to go wash them." Zoe said laughing a little.

Zoe tried to remember where she had seen her from. She remember but it was really fuzzy. "So. We were in class together. Soryr I'm kinda drawing a blank at the moment. Sorry." Zoe told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:48 am

Mere smiles and shakes her hand anyway.

" a little dirt doesn't hurt anyone, let me walk with you to the restroom"

stars to walk with Zoe toward the restroom, I think it was herebology, I am not so sure myself" laughs and nods a little then she asks "how has your life been outside of Hogwarts?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:57 am

Zoe nodded as Merie offered to walk her to wash her hands. "Thanks." Zoe said as she lead the way. She hoped to get it all done before lunch time was over. "Probably was Herebology. I tend not to notice the people around me in there. I love the class to much." Zoe told her shurgging a little.

"Life outside of Hogwarts." Zoe said laughing pretty harshly. "Same hell as always."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Merie smiles and nods to Zoe's answer
"Ah,I know how that is, sometimes I wish I could stay at Hogwarts and just do summer classes,i guess."
Continuing to think about her parents and the family she left behind. About how her mother would put her hair up when she gets ready for bed or when her dad would make a chair that she would sit on "float" just to lighten her mood when she is angry. Then there was the bad times where she would have to take on more responsibility of the house when her parents went to help people with problems that an average psychotherapist could fix.
"Yeah, so, tell me a little about yourself, if I scare you,i am sorry, i really do not mean to, its just been a while since I have talked to a new/old person" Smiling and trying to not be too extreme with the friendliness
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Zoe entered the restroom to wash her hands. She listened to Merie talk as they walked. "Oh, nothing special. I'm the baby of my group of the Weasleys. Not the baby of the entire crowd by any means. But the baby of my parnets anyways. My mother and sisters hate me with a passion. But its ok. Ive learnt to deal with it." Zoe said as she started to push up her sleaves. The dark mark on her left arm very visiable to anyone who was looking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Merie sees the mark and a part of her wanted to ask "oh wow, what happened? who did this to you?" but she kept her silence and waited until she knew her a little bit longer before she jumped to conclusions. Continued on with the conversation.
"Yeah.I am the oldest, my mom is going to have another baby, i am feeling kinda bittersweet on leaving her alone but dad has somethings taken cared of but not all, but i cant complain that much really."
The sight of the mark sent shivers down her spine and she wanted to help,but she knew that she could not, trying to keep some of her distance away so that she and Zoe could be genuine friends instead of factitious friends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 am

Zoe continued to wash her hands. Not noticing until she saw Merie staring at her arm that the Dark Mark was so visible. Quickly she pulled her sleeve back down. Those were quesitons she really wasn't wanting to answer right now. Soon she was done. Zoe turned around to face Merie.

"Its a good thing you are the oldest. They tend to be one of the parnets favorties. I know my oldest sister is. They have not made any attempts to hide it either." Zoe said with a tinge of anger in it.That was one of those things Zoe hated about her family.

Zoe watched Merie. She seemed unsettled by somehting. Not knowing what it was. Zoe just shook her head. "Have you ate lunch yet?" Zoe wondred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top