Khaat Lupin in the Flesh
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Khaat Lupin in the Flesh Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Khaat Lupin in the Flesh

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khaat Lupin in the Flesh Empty Khaat Lupin in the Flesh

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:24 am

Thaor apparated to D'eath Manor with Khaat in his hands, he set her down, took her wand from her, and bound her hands and feet. Thaor took his Death Eater mask off, and magically carried Khaat into the Manor, going into the meeting room and leaving her suspended in mid air.

Thaor rolled up his left sleeve and pressed his wand to the dark mark tattooed there, calling all the other death eaters to the manor.

Sorry Khaat, but, it had to happen this way. Petrificus Totalus. he said, aiming his wand at her.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Khaat Lupin in the Flesh Empty Re: Khaat Lupin in the Flesh

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:20 am

He woke with a start as the tattoo on his arm burned. He knew someone wanted the death eater's attention. He stood, dressed, and called for his latest magical creation, The Raven and with a flourished spin he disappeared from his current accommodations with a crack.

He appeared outside Death Manor. With a small sigh he walked up the front step and walked through the door. He stopped in his tracks when he entered the meeting room and saw who was floating above the table. "I'm impressed to say the least. How did you get Khaat Thaor?" he asked trying to sound slightly interested, and not panicked that his friend was floating above the table. The raven made a small giggle as it looked at Khaat enjoying the fight of loyalty going on inside Ne'Os's head.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Thaor turned his head to see Ne'Os enter the room. Thaor could tell Ne'Os was uneasy about Khaat being in the room. He decided not to say anything, and let that pass. Diagon Ally is currently ablaze, it seems some fiendfyre was set loose in Sparks, and I found Khaat laying in the street unconscious. Thaor said, smiling idly at his work.

Thaor was hoping more death eaters would show up so they could go to Diagon Ally and try to capture Jess, and possibly the minister as well. Just so we are clear, the order for Khaat was capture alive, I do believe we need to return her alive as well. Thaor said, taking a seat at the table.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:16 pm

So, Thaor had actually captured Khaat Lupin, Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot. Aaron remained invisible as everyone entered the room. He stood by the table, hands in his pockets, and he looked at Khaat making sure it was her. He did not think Thaor would bring a fake in, but he could not put anything past the Death Eaters, they would do damn near anything to get into his favor.

He watched Ne'os, closely, still not sure if he was used to Aaron being the new leader or not. Aaron still remembered a time wherein Ne'os was their leader. Those were trying times and the beginning of Aaron's rise to power. Things had changed quite a bit since then.

He did not want to reveal himself, he did not want Khaat knowing he was a Death Eater, and he especially did not want her to know he was the leader of the Death Eaters. "She looks good floating there, right Ne'os?" He smirked even though no one could see it. They would know his voice, and hopefully they would know not to use his real name.

"Excellent job Thaor," Aaron said, still remaining invisible, but he knew they would recognize his voice. "Ne'os..... make her feel welcome." There was something about Ne'os that Aaron was suspicious about, he just could not put his finger on it. Putting someone on the spot and seeing if they were truly loyal was always fun.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 am

Ne'Os felt a chill when he heard Aaron's voice. The man after all had the power to kill Ne'Os...though perhaps not personally he could have a number of people do it. That was the drawback of being a death eater. Everyone would kill to gain favor. Ne'Os faked a evil grin when he was told to make Khaat feel welcome. He knew this was a loyalty test and Ne'Os could apologize later.

The Raven on his shoulder let out a small child's giggle as it read Ne'Os's mixed emotions. The vampire wizard drew his wand. "If only I had time to really make her feel welcome. I fear that the others don't truly know how to draw out a good welcoming. They would just push their guest over the edge and make them go mad. Any particular form of welcoming you want?" he asked trying his best to draw out the inevitable.

He let the Raven's mind join with his Go to Diagon Alley check on the situation. I will give you more instructions should they be required.

The raven jumped from his shoulder and with a sad cry at being forced to part from its creator it disappeared with a small crack.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Devlin Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:31 am

"Oh, I could take on the job of making our guest feel welcome," a harsh voice suddenly sounded from the doorway.

Morrigan slunk into the room, bent down nearly on all fours as her sharpened fingernails scraped against the floor. She grinned in a maniacal way, showing off her teeth, which had been filed into points so that they resembled fangs.

Skirting around Ne'Os, whom she felt a distaste for, Morrigan leaped onto the highly polished table to get a closer look at the captive. She dare not touch the woman without permission, but her teeth craved to be sunk into the soft flesh.

"Want to get acquainted, pet?" she asked Khaat in a sinister voice, trailing one sharpened fingernail down the woman's cheek.
Morrigan Devlin
Morrigan Devlin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 am

Ne'Os smelled the wolf before she spoke. It wasn't that he had any sour feelings for wolves it was just that the death eater ones were unpredictable and violent. He didn't want to harm Khaat but he didn't want anyone else harming her either. "He would have asked you if he wanted her dead. That's all you wolves are good for. Killing and leaving a mess. He asked me because I am skilled in the art of torture. Now back away from her before I make a example out of you" he said in a cold tone. His eyes had turned pitch black.

He had his wand trained on the wolf. If she made a move to harm Khaat he would see her punished. Even at this distance he could feel the Raven watching the events through his eyes. Even though it was ordered elsewhere he knew it would disobey him if it felt the wolf was a danger to its master. He feared what would happen if it decided to attack.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique McKay Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Her scar burnt as she was preparing up her shop, she quickly apparated to the scene, and saw Morrigan scratching Khaat Lupin's face. "Starting already?" she asked twisting a stand of hair on her finger. Her mask was off revealing her face, and she looked directly at Khaat, "That's right, sweet little ginger who owns a store in Diagon Alley is a death eater, big surprise!" she said her evil cackle surrounding the room.

"Chill..." she said twirling her wand talking to Ne'Os, "She's fresh meat, we'd want to make her feel welcome, no?" she pointed her wand on Khaat's neck and whispered, "Diffindo" another cackle escaping her.

She turned to Ne'Os and just smiled, "Your turn big boy"
Mystique McKay
Mystique McKay
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 87
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Aaron had to close his eyes and count to ten when the others decided to make their appearances. The constant bickering and the desire to prove ones self was more than Aaron could handle at times, especially when he was under as much stress as he was currently. Diagon Alley was on fire, Nemo Omara was captive in the house, and now Khaat Lupin had been brought to him and everyone was foaming at the bit to get a chance at anything.

Aaron finally appeared among them, cancelling out his invisibility charm, and pulling his hood tightly over his head. "Enough,"He said coldly and looked around the room. He wondered what it looked like, sometimes, from an outside perspective. Any other man would have stood in the middle of the group he was in and trembled with fear, and he stood tall with an air of authority about him. "The last time I checked there was only one person in this room named Ne'os. Now, unless your name is Ne'os, step back and watch. If I wanted you to do anything, I would have asked kindly."

When Mystique used the spell on Khaat, Aaron's wand appeared in an instant. He did not have enough time to deflect her spell, but that was not what he was aiming for. He pointed his wand at Mystique and he held it there firmly. "Ne'os, make sure the Chief Warlock does not bleed out because of the careless actions of the sweet little ginger who owns a store in Diagon."

The anger was apparent in his voice, he did not like it when things did not go his way, especially things so simple. "How long have you been here in this room with us miss McKay? A minute, maybe? So you have been here for a minute, tops, and your first action is to burst in and try and cut the neck of one of the most prominent members of wizarding society without so much as checking to see if we retrieved any bit of information from her. My first instinct was to kill you and let the elves sort out whats left of your body."

He lowered his wand and he looked to Morrigan. "But, as it stands, a better idea has popped into my head. Morrigan... I am sure you can think of a proper punishment for the store owner, no?" He grinned and he flicked his wand casually "Expelliarmus." He pocketed his wand, but not before giving Mystique one last angry look.

He walked over to Ne'os, who had he told to try and fix the wound that the careless woman had made. "Now, Ne'os, get to work. Find out anything and everything and stop asking me questions. My patience has been tried for the last time tonight. I trust you can figure out a way, no?"
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique McKay Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:33 pm

She looked at Aaron and smiled "But, as it stands, a better idea has popped into my head. Morrigan... I am sure you can think of a proper punishment for the store owner, no?" she watched as he directed Morrigan and she secretly gulped, she had an idea, an idea if said they would kill her; she'd have to go for it. She backed up agaist the wall far away from the Wolf, and she spoke addressing Aaron, "My loyalty stand with you, and you only, I've been developing a plan, with some other DE's that will later be in action, you can kill me now or let me go, but if you set Wolfy loose on me, I've going to have to tell Khaat who you are, after-all she is still sub-conscious.

She got ready to apparate incase Morrigan charged.
Mystique McKay
Mystique McKay
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 87
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top