Khaat Lupin in the Flesh - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Khaat Lupin in the Flesh - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Khaat Lupin in the Flesh

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khaat Lupin in the Flesh - Page 3 Empty Re: Khaat Lupin in the Flesh

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

((It wont be able to kill her anyway.))

Ne'Os was in a trance. The price of this torture was that he would become numb for as long as he used the Raven's power. He did not notice Khaat trying to destroy the manor but the raven did. It even flew in front of him to prevent being hit by one of the spells.

She is destroying the house stop her!!! The raven screamed inside his head.

"Imperio" he said weakly using his wandless magic to try to enthrall her. He wanted her to suffer at this point but he didn't want her to destroy the manor around them. He knew that his goal was to get information but he wanted to make sure she would want to tell him what he needed to know.

His voice gained some strength as he let the Raven shoulder some of the torture. "I can make this stop. You will however need to behave. If you want me to stop than get to your feet and face me so i know you wont try to run. "
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:08 am

She heard the Imperious curse and felt it make a direct hit. They weren't done with her yet. She was deliberately doing everything she knew to shift her fear to anger. Fearful, her power to help herself was reduced, and she knew it. Angry, she at least adrenalin to help her combat the fear. The pain was so severe that her body almost would not hold her. She still trembled so violently that her body almost wouldn't remain upright at all, and she couldn't guarantee him how long it would last. She honestly didn't want to kill or necessarily hurt Ne'Os, but the rest of it had been fair game for her. What the hell did he want from her? What was so bloody important that it merited all of this?

She stood, every bit of movement with more strength than she felt like she had. The pain was draining her quickly, seriously. He was afraid she'd run. She gave him a hard glare, eye to eye. She had to summon up anger at anything she could think of to survive. She had no desire whatsoever to run. She wanted to kill everyone else in the room and destroy wherever this place was and not leave a splinter of it for anyone to find. Him, she might spare. And she wanted him to know that.

Anyone who bickered about their pride in the dark arts could be no one else but Death Eaters. Think anger. And had they just shut up, she'd have never put it together where the hell she was or who they were. And had Thaor not brought her here....well, that was just bungling. No one in their right mind brought a hostage right into their sacred sanctuary. Think anger, Drum it up. Drum it up to fight or die. Clearly whoever was their leader had no control of them whatsoever. Either that or he/she was an idiot. So why did Ne'Os believe he needed to impress them? If they were just an idiot, Ne'Os had every ability to handle that without issue. So how did this all go so sideways for them? Again, she wanted to know what this unprovoked attack was all about.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:11 am

Vincent Majere's mark had not burned for a long time. Ever since the first meeting. He knew that their new leader had been planning something, and it seemed like he had finally begun to act on it. Leaving his house, Vincent apparated to the dreadful manor and entered. He had heard that it had changed owners from the Malfoys. That probably had not been the best move on Aarons part. The Malfoy's were hardly the powerful family they had been once, but they still commanded some respect among pureblood circles. Anyway, the idea of them using a manor as a head quarters was something Vincent had never understood. A serious dark lord would not keep the Head Quarters at one place for so long, they would keep moving.

It wasn't hard to find the room that everyone was in. Vincent entered it, and his gaze immediately fell on Khaat Lupin, and stayed there for some time. From what he could tell, it didn't seem like the torture had been going on for a long time. Walking forward, Vincent observed the other death eaters in the room. Ne'os was of course there, and was doing the torture himself. What a surprise. Vincent half-tilted is head towards Aaron as a subtle gesture of respect before turning to Ne'os.

Vincent had always detested the vampire, and he was sure that feeling was mutual. Even now he could tell that Emof was getting some sick pleasure from this. Vincent was in no mood to put his life on the line to get Khaat to safety, but he could make things easier for her. Vincent was not sure, but it was likely that Aaron would let her go once he was done. "I know you have all day Ne'os, since you have nothing else to do, but I doubt you will get her to talk for quite a while. If it is information we want, there are faster ways of obtaining it," Vincent said in his usual soft voice, as he removed a very small phial of veritiserum from his pocket. "However, if there is some other reason for this, then please, proceed."

Last edited by Vincent Majere on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 am

Ne'Os was invested now. He could not pull back until the big dead black bird on his shoulder let him. His mind was focused on causing pain. He wanted to fight it now. To take the pain on himself so his friend didn't need to suffer. But that was not the raven's wishes. He wouldn't have known that Vincent had entered the room except the raven told him.

Knowing Ne'Os wouldn't be able to speak the Raven took over and in a pleasing sounding woman's voice said "Dear Vincent you should know as well as I and my creator do that Veritiserum can be resisted. We want accurate information this is the most efficient way."

When the raven saw she was now standing it cut off its magic ending the torture.

Ne'Os snapped out of his trance and simply starred at Khaat looking drained himself. "You follow instruction. You have received a reward. You will stand where you are or you will feel my wrath once more. Do you understand?" he asked her. He wanted to hear her answer before he would let Aaron or any other death eater take over. If she failed to answer him he would have no choice but to continue the torture.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:19 am

Khaat would have recognized Vincent's voice if she'd been blindfolded. She hadn't seen him or heard from him in ages. A part of her was a bit calmed to hear his voice. She wasn't putting her faith in false hopes, though. She knew her boundaries with him too, and she knew how his mind operated. But at least Vincent and Ne'Os would, perhaps, pause for a moment before they just lashed out their maximums at her.

The pain stopped. She took a breath to regain herself just a bit. She could see the fatigue in Ne'Os's face.So--there was a backlash for all that dark magic he was using. And it was apparently a pretty sharp one. She'd watched the interrelationship with him and the bird. What was the bird? Some sort of a magical equivalent of an external hard drive? Something that stored magic for him like a powerpack? If so, it didnt' work entirely well for him, not given by the amount of fatigue it produced for him. Hm...that was worth considering. More thought.

What? He wanted her to speak? He clearly had no idea what he'd done. What he'd triggered. It wasn't that she didn't want to be nonresponsive from the imperious. But her voice was so deeply shut away from her, that speaking words was not going to be a possibility. Gestures--if they wanted to take the time to play charades--was possible. Writing was possible. Speaking...it was a physical impossibility right now. She glared hard at him, trying to get him to understand that he was asking for more than was physically possible. The imperious would have forced her to speak if it had been even possible. But right now, the best she could manage to do, to try to respond, was to slightly nod. It was all she had.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:34 am

Ne'Os took a moment to rest before turning to Aaron "I don't know why she inst speaking but the fact she nodded shows me that she understands her position. I doubt she will do anything that she will regret. I would have you question her as you know what if anything you want to know. Besides the magic the raven has gifted me is of a sort that humans and its subspecies don't use. It is tiring. If you need me to persuade her more I shall." he said wanting him to take over now.

He summoned a chair and sat in it hoping he would regain some of his energy before he needed to use it again. He looked at the Raven it gave its equivalent of a smile. It enjoyed causing pain even to the one that brought it into creation.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Aaron watched with an amused look on his face as something so simple turned into an ordeal. He often wondered why he even put up with some of the people, but he remembered she was the Chief Warlock, and getting her to submit so easily did not seem like such an easy task, even if Aaron had been in charge. None the less, they brought her here, and they should have kept her under control.

"This isn't about information," Aaron stated, not taking his eyes off of Khaat. "This is about sending a message." He smirked and he pulled out his wand before slowly walking over towards Khaat. He gently ran his wand down her neck and across her breast before bringing it back up and putting it to her forehead.

"That's right, you aren't even worth questioning. There is nothing you know that I don't already know." He pulled his wand back and he tapped her on the head with the wand, just to be a nuisance. "Oh my, I am so rude, I have not even introduced myself. I am the fearless leader of this here organization. Things, they are a changing miss Lupin, and I wanted you to know a few things before they did."

"A war is coming, one you can't stop. Look how easily we captured you." He pressed his wand against her forehead again, much harder this time. "If I wanted to, I would kill you, and there would be nothing you could do about it." He laughed and pulled his wand away, glancing over at Ne'os and Vincent before continuing.

"The message is simple: The Death Eaters are back. Go tell your Minister, warn the wizarding world, we will stop at nothing to complete our agenda. There is nothing you could do, the minister, or your precious rebel fighters the Order, they will all bow before me in the end." He leaned in closer to her so that only she could hear him. "I am your new God, and you will obey me." He laughed again and pulled his wand away. He pocketed it and he pushed Khaat's head away from him.

"Give her the Cruciatus cruse and then dump her in an alley where she can be found." He pointed at Vincent to do the deed and then he pointed at Ne'os. "Ne'os, I would like a word with you."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:28 am

Khaat allowed him his one inappropriate transgression, but if he attempted to touch her again where she didn't care to be touched, she would strike back--again. Only this time, she'd direct it right at him. He was only going to get to violate her once. For now, she didn't move, didn't change her expression. If this man thought she intimidated easily, then he was sadly mistaken. She was merely disgusted by being handled by someone she didn't know.

She didn't mind passing on the basic fact that the Death Eaters were power hungry again, but if he thought that the Ministry was going to roll over and play dead, he had another guess coming. And since he believed he had all the trump cards, Khaat was perfectly prepared to let him think he had them.

She let him prattle on about his own ego and about what he thought he wanted. Lovely. Another meglomaniac in town. She wasn't impressed. This new What's-His-Name was certainly full of himself. So be it. So far as she could see, he'd made at least two miscalculations in this business, but she was keeping those missteps to herself. She was fine with being a messenger.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 am

Vincent stared at Ne'os, then nodded and slipped the veritiserum back in his pocket. Of course, he knew that Khaat would be able to resist it, but he was hoping that Ne'os wouldn't know that, and that Khaat would improvise. But now it was clear that Aaron didn't even want any information.

Vincent glared at the leader for a couple seconds after he gave his order, visibly unhappy at being given such a crude order. It was something he expected mindless servants like Ne'os to do, but not him. But then again, perhaps Aaron was just seeing if Vincent was even capable of doing that, as if he expected he had some sort of feelings for Khaat.

After all, Vincent expected that Khaat had been involved in his fall from grace. That was the feeling he focused on as he took out his wand and used the cruciatus curse on her. Once done, he used the Imperio curse to make her follow him out of the manor, and then apparated to London.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Ne'Os stood and gave Aaron a small bow. "Dark one" he said simply waiting for Aaron to speak or lead him to a less public place. He blinked as the thought of what he just said came back to him. He didn't usually use 'dark one' in addressing a dark wizard unless he respected them or had loyalty for them. He figured Aaron did deserve it. He had not only brought the death eaters back to power when Ne'Os himself was to ill to do it but he had captured the most powerful witch in most likely the world.

He however did fear what would happen this had been a loyalty test of a sort. He hoped he passed.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top