New life it is - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New life it is - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New life it is

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New life it is - Page 2 Empty Re: New life it is

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Darien looked, how Lucifer picked a movie. Twilight. "Um, it's about some girl and lots of vampires... some kind of love story, I think," he said, when he remembered, what that movie was about. Lucifer would get a good laugh with this movie. Sparkling vampires and all. "It's quite funny, actually. I don't like it that much, though, it's more like just pathetic in a way.. but we can watch this, I guess you'd like the vampire part."

OOC: Haha, Twilight... that's okay, I guess. xD
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:16 am

Lucifer laughed. "Vampires? Ha! I bet they used stereotypes." He shrugged and let Darien put the dvd in. He sat on the couch. He leaned back. He looked at Darien, who was no sitting next to him. He smiled and kissed Darien on the cheek. "I like spending time with you. I might not like this movie, but as long as I'm with you."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:22 pm

"You can decide that," Darien said, as he sat on the couch and snuggled closer to Lucifer. chips and popcorn and such was on the table in front of them and Darien now placed his head on Lucifer's shoulder, when the movie started. He didn't mind watching Twilight, though. Alone he wouldn't do that, but with Lucifer he could watch anything.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:35 am

Lucifer smiled at Darien. "Alright." He was curious on what other thought of vampires. Lucifer guessed that's what drew him to the movie.

~some time passes they watch the movie~

Lucifer grabs a chip off the floor that they had dropped sometime during the movie and threw it at the screen. "Bloody movie! That was offensive! We don't sparkle like prats!" Lucifer knew he was making a big deal over a movie, but he couldn't not be offended. "That was the worst movie I've seen. I just.. wow, it was horrible!" Lucifer definitely planned on telling people to not watch that movie. It was a horribly portrayal of real vampires.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 am

Darien started laughing as Lucifer threw some chips at the screen. "Well yeah, the author isn't the best. I mean, this movie is done after some horrible books, so..." Darien smiled, and placed a kiss on is cheek. "I'm happy that you don't sparkle. Though it would be funny to watch. My own disco ball." Darien started laughing again. "Sorry, if I offended you."
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:24 am

Lucifer's mouth dropped opened. "Books? What the hell! That's horrible." He smiled when Darien kissed his cheek. He turned a bit to face Darien and kissed him. "Well, if I did sparkle.. I would gladly be your own personal disco ball." Lucifer laughed and leaned in to kiss Darien again. "Now that that bloody movie is over, what do you wanna do?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:40 am

Yeah, it kinda was horrible, but these books and films were liked by thousands or millions of girls. Muggles, of course. "Why don't we make you sparkly?" Darien asked then, smiling. "You'd look great." He was surprised though, that none of the wizards hadn't pranked the muggles with some sparkle on their skin. That would be hilarious. Or that's what Dar thought. But now he wanted to kiss Lucifer again. That movies had been so long, so he again leaned in and kissed Lucifer. He liked kissing him.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:51 am

OOC: Sorry for taking to long to reply. cx I recently joined another RP group. it's been hectic with feels.

Lucifer frowned. "I would rather not sparkle, thank you." Lucifer wiped the frown off of his face when Darien kissed him. Lucifer's had time to think about quitting the Death Eaters or not, and now here with Darien he knew what to do. Lucifer felt as if he didn't need anything other than Darien in his life. The thought scared him, but he knew he was only falling in love. He smiled at his own thoughts and kissed Darien.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:46 pm

OOC: It's okay. Smile

Darien smiled too, when he felt Lucifer smiling, and soon pulled away, not too far away, though. "But what would you do, if you found yourself sparkly in the morning, when you wake up?" Darien asked, with cheeky smile on his face. Yeah. He'd like to try that one... but maybe not, though. He didn't want to upset Lucifer.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 am

OOC: UH! I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE. I'M SORRY FOR BEING A HORRIBLE RP'er. I GET SO DISTRACTED WITH EVERYTHING AND THEN I HAVE JOSEPH ON HERE TOO. I AM SOOOO SORRY.

Lucifer looked at Darien, a questioning look. "No. I hope I never wake up like a sparkling moron. I'd just avada kedavra myself." Lucifer sighed. The movie they had just watched was really bothering him. Vampires just don't sparkle like that! It's not in our nature! "Sorry, the movie was just really stupid." He looked at Darien and kissed his forehead. "Like I said, I get angry over stupid things."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top