New life it is
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New life it is Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New life it is

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New life it is Empty New life it is

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 am

Darien had told Lucifer that he can come and visit Dar in his new apartment. Dar already knew, where Lucifer lived, so it was only fair, that he'd know, here his boyfriend lives and Darien would really love some visitors. He didn't have any that close friends here, so yeah. And he wanted to see Lucifer again. He kinda missed him.

So now Darien finished cleaning his kitchen, when it was 1 pm and that was the time Lucifer promised to come. So Dar changed his clothes and went outside in front of the house, so Lucifer would know, where exactly he lives. There were several apartments in this house. Darien's was on the third floor.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

New life it is Empty Re: New life it is

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:26 am

Darien had told Lucifer that he wanted him to see where he had moved. Lucifer was kind of nervous. He had never been over to people's houses, apart from family, and it was big step for Darien. But, Darien invited him and he would go. He approached some steps, Darien had said third floor, he shifted nervously and pulled on his shirt collar, careful not to drop the present he had gotten Darien. It was just a kettle. It was a stupid gift, but it was too late now. He looked quickly at his clothing, which looked presentable. He walked up the steps all the way to the third floor where he found Darien waiting outside.

"Hey, Dar." He approached Darien and kissed him on the cheek. "I, uh, bought you something."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:40 am

Darien smiled, when he heard Lucifer coming up the stairs. "Hey~," he said, smile again on his face and he even hugged Lucifer. "You did? You shouldn't have.. but thank you," he said. He didn't expect any presents, but if Lucifer bought him something, then he was happy, that he did. "Come in," he said, opening the door, letting Lucifer in his apartment. It has quite big, had large living room and a kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. And one more room, that Darien wasn't really sure about. He didn't know, what to put in there.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:43 am

Lucifer stood awkwardly in Darien's apartment. He didn't know why it was important for him to see Darien's new home, but Darien wanted him to so he did. Lucifer looks around Darien's apartment. He feels slightly out of place.

"So, Dar," He says. "What'd you want to do?" He asks as he has nothing to do. He wonders what Darien had in mind when he asked him to come over. Lucifer didn't mind what they did as long as they were together.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 am

OOC: Is that written in 1st person? Very Happy It's weird to read aha

"I was thinking that we could watch a movie. Would you like something to eat or drink, too? I have chips and popcorn for movie, though, but I can offer you some tea or juice or something." Darien took Lucifer's hand, guiding him to the kitchen. He wanted to watch movie because then they could be cute and cuddle, you see. Darien liked that.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 am

OOC: Oh my god. XD It is a bit. Sorry, I was writing a fanfic before i replied. It sticks sometimes. XD

Lucifer allowed Darien to take hold of his hand. He followed Darien into the kitchen.

"Yeah, movie sounds nice." Lucifer said. Lucifer had never been so keen on watching movies, but Darien had seemed interested. "Tea will be fine, Dar." Lucifer stood against a counter while waiting for Darien to work his way around the kitchen.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:31 am

OT: That's okay, I was just confused for a sec. Very Happy Very Happy

Darien nodded slightly and started to make tea for Lucifer. And himself. He wasn't sure at first if he wanted tea, but then he took two cups and poured hot water in both of them. "So um, green tea or lemon or strawberry or... yeah... which one?" Darien asked, when he showed Lucifer many types of tea. He had loads of tea. That was weird, though, because he wasn't that much of a tea fan.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:13 am

OOC: Sorry for the long wait! I explained in the message I sent you! Neutral
Darien had asked Lucifer a question. He brought himself off of the counter. "Um, green tea will be fine, Dar." Lucifer pointed at the green tea packet. Darien seemed slightly nervous, which made Lucifer nervous. He didn't think it was a good reason to be nervous, they were just watching a movie and all.

Lucifer continued to watch Darien. "So, what movie will we be watching?" Lucifer asked. He wasn't as much into movies and he hoped that would bother Darien. He was still a slight bit uncertain as to what Darien's favorite things were.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:27 am

Green tea was Darien's favorite, so that was good, that they wanted the same tea. He put the bags in the cups and soon tea was ready and he gave Lucifer his cup. "Actually I'm not sure. I have many options.. Hoped that we would pick something together." Darien now showed him the way to living room and showed him the movies he was willing to watch.

OT: That's okay. Smile And about these movies right here... I'm not great with picking one, aha. XD So maybw if you don't have any ideas, we can just write that they watched something?
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Darien handed him a cup and he reached out and grabbed it, leaning himself against the counter again. "Anything you want to watch will be fine, Dar." Darien led them to his living room. Lucifer looked through the movies. None of them looked familiar or like they would be interesting. He put one hand over his eyes and pointed at a random movie.

"Uh, that one!" He said. He grabbed the box he pointed at and frowned.

"Twilight? What's that about?" Lucifer asked.

OOC: I just picked a random movie. XD And I had to pick Twilight with him being a vampire and all.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum