Who's the new girl? Oh, wait. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who's the new girl? Oh, wait.  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who's the new girl? Oh, wait.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's the new girl? Oh, wait.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the new girl? Oh, wait.

Post by Maximus Morrison Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:22 am

@Talon. I like that idea. I've always said Georgie has liked Damien D'eath since day one but I could see her having dated another guy sometime in an attempt to make him jealous (or simply to try and forget him). Maybe end of forth year/beginning of fifth? Maybe it ended because they got along more as friends than romantically? (Although it probably didn't help that she still liked Damien.) But now he sees her and the new looks comblined with her old personality bring up fresh romantic feelings for him and he tries to win her back.

@Alex. I'm not sure what Georgie would think of him. She tries to avoid Hufflepuffs because her blood history is so shady as it is and she doesn't want to arouse suspicion. But maybe they've had some laughs in the past.

@Brian. Again, I'm not sure how she would react to him. But I think their easygoing personalities would mesh well if they were brought together. Maybe they've attended the same party before? Or hung out in a larger group together?
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Marlowe Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:31 am

Yeah, that would be really interesting to see how that would play out. Sounds like she would n' t have the same feelings for Talon though...this'll be very interesting indeed.
Talon Marlowe
Talon Marlowe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:23 am

omggggggggggggggggg sooooooooooo hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:57 am

That would be cool, yeah maybe they exchanged some jokes in the past. Maybe they could've hung out a couple of times, but in a group?

It could be interesting that, well maybe Alex could be one of the first Hufflepuffs that Georgia actually likes?
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:22 pm

@Talon. Do we want to give them a thread? Like maybe he sees her in the hallway and realizes who she is? I could probably start it if needed but I would prefer if you were able to.

@Alex. We could try it out. I don't know what they would get up to if it was just the two of them so it might make sense to wait a little bit until there is a larger group thread that they could both join.

@Madd. THREADS. #GamienBabies
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Marlowe Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Yeah, I can start it for ya. Interested to see how this will play out Very Happy
Talon Marlowe
Talon Marlowe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Maybe we have a thread without them having a group thread? We could try?
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top